Welcome to the RAK thread! I am taking this over until our dear sweet Andrea wants it back.
Please read instructions below!
1. If you can grant a wish with a value of $1-3 from the current wishlist, then you may go next.
2. You must state that you are granting the current wish. You can list the items that you can grant but do not have to. You do however have to send items from the wishlist that you are granting.
3. You must post in the tracker thread! (The link is below!)
4. You must be able to mail out the items within 30 days!. Be considerate and mail/package your items well. No one wants to receive damaged goodies! Please post on the tracker thread when you have gone postal. YOU MUST DO THIS!
5. Once you have posted to grant a wish, you may then post your wishlist. Please list at least 10 items that you would like. Stay within the $1-$3 price range when requesting your items. Partials should be acceptable to equal the value amount. Please do not request only NIP and/or brand name items. Be sure to mix it up so that your list gets granted.
6. Please continue to add to your list (or broaden it) at least once a day if your list has not been chosen from to keep the thread moving.
7. Be sure to realize that you may get partials of packages. Not all items that come to you will be NIP!
8. Once again please mail out items in a timely manner and package them appropriately!
9. Be fair and as generous as you can be!!!
Remember to post in the Tracker Thread!! Please read instructions in that thread as well before you join in!
Let's have some fun!
$1-$3 RAK tracker
~All items MUST be postal within 30 days (1 month) of the date the wish is granted.
~The person granting the wish will be responsible not only for mailing a package, but being sure it is received.
This means that you can use a DC if you are so inclined but you do not have to... however, if the package is not recd you will be responsible for resending a package.
I hope this doesn't seem to harsh... but since it is not person a trading with person b, B sending to A, C sending to B... I can't really come up with any better way.
Problems with the granting of a wish?
If you have problems with any RAK "transaction" please contact me via PM.
~Please include wish granting date, wish granter, wish granted and thread amount
~Any wishes that have not been received within 37 days of the wish being granted should be reported to me! I will address all issues! If there is no resolution within 45 days of the wish being granted the information will be posted in this post (below.) Until their is a resolution to the problem that wish granter will no longer be able to be an active participant on the RAK threads. (I reserve the final right to decide is a resolution is reached!)
I hope that these guidelines will help clear up some of the issues we have been having and make things clearer for everyone!!
REMEMBER HAVE FUN!!!
(Last updated on 10-02-08)
Wishes Never Received (These are wishes that are at a minimum over 30 days old, have never been received and I have tried to contact all ladies for a resolution prior to them being listed here!)
1. ~LNZ (Used to be Maine Scrap Addict) - Spring - owes Flossy white grosgrain ribbon
2. ~Nicole Just Nicole (Used to be justscraphappy) - 5/15/07 - owes Livn4change baby items and brackets
~Niocle Just Nicole (Used to be justscraphappy) - 05/07/07 - Owes Flossy loose leaf rings X3 and Bazzill Arrows
~Nicole Just Nicole (Used to be Justscraphappy) - 5/17/07 - Owes Flossy Bazzill Arrows and small brads
3. YoZefie 10/17 owes kittyblevins primas and some other goodies.
4. LZSMOMMY (10/31) owes tammy6071 Primas, Felt flowers and mini-brads
5. Heather Rochelle (9/25) owes scrapaddict21- white signo pen, die cut arrows, and crystal letters - The crystal letters were received, but the package was burst open and there was no pen or die cuts
6. rwalker04: (5/14) - embossing powder - owed to PattieG.