Username Post: Album Question        (Topic#1481663)
Cupcakes for Chloe
Pro
Cupcakes for Chloe

My SIL has recently given me a TON of photos of my DH from when he was born until about the age of I dunno somewhere around 18 I guess. And my question is, I have seen "men" papers before but only in single sheets and with all these photos that could get expensive, and I was wondering if they have Paper Packs of the "men" designs? I am going to start out with baby boy papers and gradually go up to more man-ish papers. I want the paper to really make a statement without taking to much from the photo, since there wont be hardly any journaling. TIA!

Nancy Keslin
Queen
Nancy Keslin
In response to Cupcakes for Chloe

I am a huge lover of Basic Grey , they have lots of "masculine" lines.

Shutterbugg
Idol
Shutterbugg
In response to Cupcakes for Chloe

Paper Wishes makes paper sets with a more manly feel to them.

Just G
Just G 
Queen
Just G
In response to Shutterbugg

Nancy listed all the ones i would have

Basic Grey and DCWV have the most

pearlygadget
Veteran
pearlygadget
In response to Just G

stripes is always good for manly.... I also like to do more of the bold but dark colors for men. the embellishments can give it the manly feel too...

good luck and have lots of fun

vicki in oz
Tenant
vicki in oz
In response to pearlygadget

Instead of using expensive 12x12 papers for the whole layout try using a plain coloured 12x12 paper and then the PP as a highlight on the page. That way you could get quite a number of pages out of one sheet of 12x12 PP.

Cupcakes for Chloe
Pro
Cupcakes for Chloe
In response to vicki in oz

I am actually going to do it in a 6x6 size, and then buy 12x12 paper and cut it into 4 pieces. Thanks for all the input everyone!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics