Username Post: Tulsa Scrappers!        (Topic#1482643)

Anybody looking for a Close To My Heart Consultant?
My name is Ronda Robertson
I've been selling CTMH for a year now and I just love it. I wish I had more time to turn out more projects but I have other job as well!

I am having a Promotion this month but it is not available on my website.

Heres my deal of the month:

Option I/Purchase $150 up to $249.99
CC1000-1B - FRIENDSHIP ALPHABET STAMP SETS SMALL AND LARGE And a free thank you gift! (grab-bag) While supplies last, The promotion ended last week but there are some left!

Option #2/Purchase $250-$349.99-Same as above plus a free (C) Stamp! ($18.95 value) and thank you gift

Option #3/Purchase $350-$449.99/Same as option #1 plus a free (D) stamp valued at $22.95 and 2 Thank you Gift

Option #4/Purchase $450-549.00/Above plus you will get to pick a Hostess Awards Plus gift!
This Promotion is not available on my website

You may visit my website and view the catalog online
Click on Products when you get there!

You can shop on my website if you wish but the shipping is cheaper when you order from me! Ronda

New Kid On the Block
In response to rrr121861

ScrapPink- Cropping for a Cure
October 21st & 22nd

We are partnering with Susan G. Komen for the CureĀ® to hold a ScrapPink fundraising weekend in October! Each and every person knows someone effected by breast cancer and this is a way to help raise awareness for a great cause! Ten dollars of your fee will support Komen for the Cure's promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever.

This year, you can crop at Fellowship Lutheran Church in Tulsa from 6pm-Midnight on Friday, October 21st and 10am-10pm on Saturday, October 22nd. The cost will be $35 for one day or $50 for both days. You will be allowed to leave your supplies overnight if you choose to sign up for both days.

Your crop fee includes a goodie bag, t-shirt, dinner on Friday, lunch and dinner on Saturday, snacks, drinks and prizes all weekend.

Call all your friends, family and fellow crafters to invite them to what is sure to be an amazing weekend full of fun and surprises. To sign up, or for more information about ScrapPink, contact Carynn by emailing [email protected]

Anyone with a home-based business is welcome to attend and set up a booth/table displaying your items!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics