Page 6 of 88 
Username Post: Skrappy Shutterbugs' Hall Of Fame Technique Group        (Topic#1482749)
Belle*
Belle* 
Angel
Belle*
In response to Foamy

Thank you Foamy!!
Really - I use mine every time I scrapbook. Love them!
Products Referenced in This Post:
Honey Bee Scissors (Discontinued)

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 10-19-08 03:33 PM
In response to Belle*

• Belle* Said:
Thank you Foamy!!
Really - I use mine every time I scrapbook. Love them!

I ordered them! Thanks for the tip

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Foamy

hope everyone had a awesome weekend

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to luciscraper

one for sharing, I love to do digi, if there is something you don't like, you can take it off, hehehe

Where has the time gone By Luci-scraper

Joy2scrapbook
Pro
Joy2scrapbook
In response to Foamy

Thank you Foamy. I love this hobby and keep trying to stretch myself. This thread is going to be lots of fun!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Joy2scrapbook

jci

anderjackie
Governor
anderjackie
In response to Belle*

Thank you Belle. You are such a gracious, generous lady! I try to remember that this is a thread for beginners, and that I probably don't have much to offer other group members, who have really been my teachers, so to have such a talented artist like yourself find something of value in my work means the world.

anderjackie
Governor
anderjackie
In response to anderjackie

Debbie, you have no idea how much time I have spent pouring over your LOs wondering how you did this or that! I am obviously completely ignorant of digi, but your work is so lovely that at some point I am going to have to break down and see what it's all about!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to anderjackie

Jackie all you have to do is ask hon, I would love to help you do a few digi lo's, they are so fun, you can take one thing and change the color to match other lo's you do, the things you can do is endless

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Jackie, on your last 2 lo's you have the swirls cut out, did you do that by hand with a template or off of some pp?

Belle*
Belle* 
Angel
Belle*

Luci did you teach yourself to digi scrap or take a tutorial or class?? This is beautiful - I love the colors and lace and leaves - it is gorgeous. It reminds me of Christmas!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Belle*

I just started putting things togather on a lo and kept leaning as I went.

here is another on I did, I took a pic of Mollie and frosted it to 100% so it would fade right into the paper and then I faded the monents to blend in also, there is a flim over the pic to make it look old, the purple flower I changed the color to match the BG pp.

I love you By Luci-scraper

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Hi everyone! Just arrived back home . Had a busy five days. Will get caught up later tonight, my you girls have been busy!.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Skrappy Shutterbug

hope you had fun

Belle*
Belle* 
Angel
Belle*

I like the way you washed out the larger photo of her - this whole thing is beautiful. This past May I was given a cool scanner by Cannon that I can do negatives and slides with. Lo and behold recently I discovered it came bundled with a cool photo program ArcSoft 5.5. I've never had a program like it and am having fun altering photogrphs, so I guess I am sticking a toe into digital scrap world!! It is amazing what one can do to a photo with these programs!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Belle*

You can also go to photobucket.com and alter a pic

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Hi Debbie! Yes it was nice to get away, even though the first two days were all business! Yeck!! Spent about an average of 8 hrs. each day in the truck traveling and waiting for DH to get his work done. He was delivering, training customer and installing a part for there mills.

Did some sightseeing on the island yesterday, and got a few good pics. The tourist sections were completely deserted of course, but enjoyed seeing my old stomping grounds again. Brought back memories of summers spent there when we were kids.

Glad to see the newcomers and the other los you girls have added.

Will have to get busy and start backtracking!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to LisaGregoryStarsailor

Hey Lisa! So glad you have joined us. Welcome!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Skrappy Shutterbug

• Skrappy Shutterbug Said:
Hi Debbie! Yes it was nice to get away, even though the first two days were all business! Yeck!! Spent about an average of 8 hrs. each day in the truck traveling and waiting for DH to get his work done. He was delivering, training customer and installing a part for there mills.

Did some sightseeing on the island yesterday, and got a few good pics. The tourist sections were completely deserted of course, but enjoyed seeing my old stomping grounds again. Brought back memories of summers spent there when we were kids.

Glad to see the newcomers and the other los you girls have added.

Will have to get busy and start backtracking!

it's nice to go home once in a while isn't it?, can't wait to see your pic's, did you upload them already?

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to hisgirlre

Hi Stacey! Welcome to our rockin' group! Thanks so much for those great tips you did on that sweet lo. What a sweet moment between you and your baby. Really like all your techniques and especially am intriqued with the way you did your stitching. Has anyone ever had a problem with the paper ripping when you stitch on it?

Page 6 of 88 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics