Username Post: Skrappy Shutterbugs' Hall Of Fame Technique Group        (Topic#1482749)
Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to luciscraper

Hey there girls! Just recently seen something in a scrap ezine I was quite taken with. Anybody up for a challenge? Just for fun! Would love to see your take on it!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk
In response to Skrappy Shutterbug

Hi everyone! My name is Rachel, and i was so graciously invited to your group today by Pam, so thanks Pam!!!
WOW - lots of talented artists in this group, awesome! some of you i know, and some i dont, so i will for sure get around to all of the galleries i havent seen yet
sooooo, thanks again pam, and im gonna jump back and read through the thread, im super excited to be here!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to rachelk

A warm welcome Rachel! Hope you enjoy being here and can't wait to see more of your work!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to luciscraper

Here;s another one from me.
Circle of Love By Scrapperlicious
TFL! I've stitched to create a layer over the pic and it's matting. I've more close-ups and details at my blog.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to scrapperlicious

Ok ladies, I can't wait for your answers about the challenge. sooo here goes ! Im sure that most of you are familiar with what I think is a new thing and just coming out in the Scrap ezines. If it's not new to you, that's ok.

I just love the los that are totally done in black and white, and Im talking everthing! If you would like to show us what you come up with doing a page like this, it would be great! The pic may be black and white, or sepia. No other colors .

Are you up to this?

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Such intricate detail with those flowers! And what a beautiful women to!! Checked out your blog and the techniques for this Irene, and wow what alot of effort you put into these los! Thanks so much for going into such great detail explaining the how to parts.

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Thanks Pam! As for the B&W layout, I've actually done one quite sometime ago but I've pulled it out from the gallery for a pub in Somerset Memories.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

OHH! Could you do another?? Pretty please??

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

I'm not sure if I could squeeze it in my tight schedule...lol! I've lots of do for being away too long...will try though.

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug

Ok.

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• Skrappy Shutterbug Said:
Ok ladies, I can't wait for your answers about the challenge. sooo here goes ! Im sure that most of you are familiar with what I think is a new thing and just coming out in the Scrap ezines. If it's not new to you, that's ok.

I just love the los that are totally done in black and white, and Im talking everthing! If you would like to show us what you come up with doing a page like this, it would be great! The pic may be black and white, or sepia. No other colors .

Are you up to this?

pam, i absolutely LOVE that idea!!! i just bought a whole bunch of B&W stuff, Colorbok came out with the coolest transparencies, i couldnt resist, now i have something to do with them, YAY!
when would this challenge be due?

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• scrapperlicious Said:
Here;s another one from me.
Circle of Love By Scrapperlicious
TFL! I've stitched to create a layer over the pic and it's matting. I've more close-ups and details at my blog.

*holy smokes* that is incredibly beautiful! those colors/distressing work perfectly together, i love the tiny with bordering....amazing!!!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Thanks Rachel!

Skrappy Shutterbug
Guru
Skrappy Shutterbug
In response to rachelk

Good Morning Rachel. I love the black and white pps and have a few in paislies etc. I am going to experiment with them and see what I can come up with. There is no set time when the page is due, just when you want to surprise us!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

morning everyone! Could I share a little toot? Check out this link.

http://prima.typepad.com/

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

• scrapperlicious Said:
morning everyone! Could I share a little toot? Check out this link.

http://prima.typepad.com/

congrats irene thats awesome!!!!!

rachelk
Idol
rachelk

Good Morning Rachel. I love the black and white pps and have a few in paislies etc. I am going to experiment with them and see what I can come up with. There is no set time when the page is due, just when you want to surprise us!

sounds great, thanks!!

scrapperlicious
Queen
scrapperlicious
In response to sgoetter

Thanks Rachel!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Hey there girls! Just recently seen something in a scrap ezine I was quite taken with. Anybody up for a challenge? Just for fun! Would love to see your take on it!

I'm game

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Are you up to this?

oh I love B/W lo's, when is the dead line?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics