Page 85 of 88 
Username Post: Skrappy Shutterbugs' Hall Of Fame Technique Group        (Topic#1482749)
Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 04-17-09 07:14 AM
In response to luciscraper

Thanks Debbie,
That really means a lot to me
I know that Fablady has a new site, I have just not had a chance to visit or sign up. Please pass on info that I will as soon as real life calms down!
Thanks for understanding.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Foamy

I sure will sweetie, and I will keep you and yours in my prayers, mom any better today?

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 04-17-09 10:34 AM

ohh not really, we are in a situation regarding how to care for her when she is released. She currently lives with my sister ( for last 17 years) & I do not think we are going to be able to care for her. My mom is very upset with us thinking we do not want her to come home with us. That is the far from true, we just are not trained in health care. So we are going to meet with a social worker. It is just all very stressful! My mom is older & it is hard for her to understand.. I feel so bad for her.
Thanks for understanding!

Edited by Foamy on 04-17-09 10:35 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Foamy

She will be so much better there Lynn, it's hard for them to see that, but it is the best

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 04-18-09 06:11 AM

We are meeting with a social worker today Debbie, thanks for your support!!

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to Foamy

We just went through all this with my MIL, good luck today

micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea
In response to Foamy

Hi Lynn.....sigh.....getting older, which also means our parents are getting frailer, is SO difficult. I will say a prayer for your family. In the last 10 years, we have lost my wonderful MIL, FIL, and my Dad. And we've had horrible choices to make, which were not made easier even with prior conversations with our parents.
Hang in there. Glad you have a sibling to help.
hugs, shawn

suepup
suepup 
Diva
suepup
In response to micupoftea

It sure has been awhile since I have posted anything here. It gets hard trying to keep up with all the forums.
Here are several of my lastest:

Patience
By Suepup
This one is pretty much alot of distressing. I created the red flowers by hand. I love making flowers. They are so easy and yield a good consistent results each time.

Here is another, not sure to call it a LO or a painting! This LO has layers of paint on it-masking and speckling-and more masking and speckling.

Everlasting Passages
By Suepup

Another:

Loyalty
By Suepup

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to suepup

here is one from me

Altered Tin By Luciscraper

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

another bird house

bird house By Luciscraper

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

Forever By Luciscraper

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

I love you By Luciscraper

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

I just posted a slide show of Ashley and mike's engagment pic's in my blog, check it out

micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea

In a CLASS of Her Own By Micupoftea
On this one I sewed down the vellum. SO I could include the President's Certificate (signed by Mr Bush), I took a photo of the certificate and printed it out as passport size! TFL
shawn

micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea

You are on a roll, Deb! Love the birdhouse...sweet and whimsical. Cool tin, inspiring LOs! Keep up the good work!
shawn

micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea

• luciscraper Said:

gorgeous! Off to your gallery to take a closer look

LisaGregoryStarsailor
Diva
LisaGregoryStarsailor

Ok, this is kind of a toot!! Some of you may know that my scrapbooking room and I were chosen to be a feature as an inspirational room for HGTV,s show Rate My Space!!! The producer emailed me this morning to let me know that the air date is on May 6th...The show airs on Wednesdays at 8:30 pm...So tune in and see where I create!!! I was so honored that the couple whos room they made over chose my room as inspiration. She loved my project desk and organization. That was the inspiration!!! So save the date!!! It was an experience and a fun day!! I am so excited.

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper

• micupoftea Said:
In a CLASS of Her Own By Micupoftea
On this one I sewed down the vellum. SO I could include the President's Certificate (signed by Mr Bush), I took a photo of the certificate and printed it out as passport size! TFL
shawn

this is so gorgeous and I love the way you used the vellum, a letter from the President??? how did you get so lucky?

luciscraper
Angel
luciscraper
In response to LisaGregoryStarsailor

• StarSailorScrapper Said:
Ok, this is kind of a toot!! Some of you may know that my scrapbooking room and I were chosen to be a feature as an inspirational room for HGTV,s show Rate My Space!!! The producer emailed me this morning to let me know that the air date is on May 6th...The show airs on Wednesdays at 8:30 pm...So tune in and see where I create!!! I was so honored that the couple whos room they made over chose my room as inspiration. She loved my project desk and organization. That was the inspiration!!! So save the date!!! It was an experience and a fun day!! I am so excited.

that sounds so exciting

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 04-23-09 05:29 AM

Morning ladies,
Jci to thank everyone for the wonderful, sweet thoughts & prayers! My mother is now home(she lives with my sister). However she is requiring constant care, so it is am matter of taking one day at a time to see how it goes. I cannot tell you how thanksful I am for ALL OF YOU!!! It is so nice to really feel that people care! I will be slowly easing back into the forum & catch up on all the inspirational work in the gallery! Thanks again friends!
Debbie.... you are the best! thanks for your support!

Page 85 of 88 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics