Page 88 of 88 
Username Post: Skrappy Shutterbugs' Hall Of Fame Technique Group        (Topic#1482749)
micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea
In response to micupoftea

Hi Ladies!
I thought having 3 days off from 'regular' schedule would allow me time to scrap....but, I spent 2 days going through my MIL's keepsakes (she passed a few yrs ago) and organizing. There were heritage photos in decaying envelopes, etc. Yikes!
Anyway, I stopped by to say hello. Hugs to all~
Shawn

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 06-02-09 08:25 PM

HI Shawn! I hope that you were able to salvage some of the pics. I have not scrapped in almost 4 weeks. I have been busy with so many things that take priority... add selling the house & yard work to the list & just have no time.
Hopefully soon!
JCI to say hi!

micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea
In response to Foamy

This Girl By Micupoftea
Hi Ladies! Missed ya!
Whew...today was my dd's last day of school....hurrah...a break from packing lunches, stress of finals, etc. On this LO I used a little mix of things my dd likes. SO, there is a piece of a Juicy perfume package, pearls (she loves to wear them), Halloween stickers,a bow(see her hair?LOL), etc.
Have a nice weekend~
shawn

phamil
phamil 
Governor
phamil

Hello everyone!!! Sorry I've been gone, I haven't forgotten about you, things have just been really hectic. We've had our house up for sale, been packing to move, youngest ds is getting married Aug. 1, his fiance's Dad just passed away last week (only 38) and just life in general.

I plan to get back busy here in the next couple of weeks, but my lss has a Scrapbook Expo coming up that we're working on stuff for, and we're going to CHA!!!! YEAH!!! I can't wait.

Wanted to let you all know that with packing to move and all, I have way to much stuff, so I'm doing a small RAK on my blog, if you're interested just check out the blog post: www.mypiecesoftime.blogspot.com

Hope you all have a great week-end!

micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea
In response to phamil

Hi Lynn, Hi Deb, Hey Irene....hello all~

I hope everyone has a safe, happy 4th of July. We just returned from a short driving trip up the coast, so I am looking forward to getting back to my scrap table and creating.

Lynn, hope your mom is doing well, and the house for sale isn't too draining.

Patti~ Congrats to your son. Hope everything goes off perfectly on his special day.

Deb....I bet you are working too hard! It would be nice if you got to have Friday or Monday off for the holiday. Take care

Special fireworks hugs to all~
Shawn

micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea

Girl of Mine By Micupoftea On this one I used hearts folded in half, inked, and curled to make a simple dahlia. I also used 2 different fonts for the title. TFL~

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day

I haven't been on the site in sooo long..I have been so busy with work but I'm trying to find more balance in my life. I feel like I missed so much..The most amazing thing has been to see how much everyone's work has grown even more beautiful and more compelling to see..Seriously all you ladies are so talented! Hope everyone is well! Take care

micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea
In response to inspired2day

Hello Anisha....Long time no see! Where is everyone?? On vacation? Miss ya'll!!

My Pumpkin Pie By Micupoftea
On this page, nothing out of the ordinary...but, I did cut the red paper vertically & horizontally, then seperate the pieces just a bit so the black cs shows through...fun effect.
Have a great weekend...and don't forget the sunscreen!
Shawn

micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea

Hello? ummmm, hello? Miss everybody!

micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea

Hello everyone! Miss ya'll. Hope all is well and you are enjoying the last month of summer.
On this LO, I placed the stars, anchor, and Navy emblem on pop dots. Framed the "ask not what your country can do for you," quote and distressed the mat.
TFL~
Shawn
Men of Honor By Micupoftea

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 08-07-09 05:39 PM

• micupoftea Said:
Hello everyone! Miss ya'll. Hope all is well and you are enjoying the last month of summer.
On this LO, I placed the stars, anchor, and Navy emblem on pop dots. Framed the "ask not what your country can do for you," quote and distressed the mat.
TFL~
Shawn
Men of Honor By Micupoftea

This is awesoem Shawn! I love your perfect embellies! Fantastic work!

Foamy
Foamy 
Mayor
Foamy
  • Foamy on 08-07-09 05:41 PM
In response to Foamy

Here is my first lo in about 8 weeks. Was so busy moving I had no time. It sure feels good to be scrapping again! details on blog. thanks for looking

Pretend
By Foamy

micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea
In response to Foamy

ooooooooh,ahhhhhhhhhhhh...Adore these colors, love the punching and matting, Lynn!!

micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea

Hey, Ya'll! Patti, Deb, Irene, Lynn~

Oh, boy, I bet it feels SO good to be settled and moved, Lynn. NICE to see you are back. Missing everyone. Enjoy the last month of summer.

Count The Waves By Micupoftea
On this one I used raffia and inked grungeboard, with lots of distressing~

inspired2day
Idol
inspired2day

Hey Everybody,
All the new work has been gorgeous!! I'm sure I stopped by galleries and left you all some love. People seem to be up to so many exciting things like moving, vacationing and enjoying the summer! I have been busy with work...of course. I feel like in the past month I managed to make up for all that time I didn't buy any scrapbook supplies! I definitely bought a ton but can anyone tell me how you store everything and stay organized..and remember everything you have?? Any tips would be appreciated!

micupoftea
Queen
micupoftea
In response to inspired2day

Hi Anisha...I really love my Clip It Up. It keeps everything in sight and is easy to use and holds LOTS! Other than that, I use clear plastic 13x13" containers to store paper. I don't have any super creative suggestions other than that. I have my dd's old desk that I painted and put in my scraproom. I keep photos I want to scrap next, and any particular things I want to use on a page with them, in an 'upcoming' LO container so I don't have to go searching when I want to work on that photo/page.
Have a great week~
shawn

Page 88 of 88 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics