Page 2 of 33 
Username Post: **FULL/ACTIVE** Garage Sale Swap Due Dec 8th        (Topic#1482767)
renee1
renee1 
Guru
renee1
In response to ScrapCams

checking in!!!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to renee1

Wishing everyone a scrappin good weekend!

Shaie Renee
Expert
Shaie Renee
In response to ScrapCams

I'd love to join if I can!!!

scrapbookgirl28
Diva
scrapbookgirl28
In response to Shaie Renee

I'll be out of town all week so I'll check back in when I get home.

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to Shaie Renee

Sure thing, I'll add you now!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to scrapbookgirl28

• scrapbookgirl28 Said:
I'll be out of town all week so I'll check back in when I get home.

Sounds good! Hope you have a good week!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to ScrapCams

Hope everyone had a scrapping good weekend!

mom2lfh
Diva
mom2lfh
In response to ScrapCams

Can you count me in for this one? I have lots of extra baby-themed items I haven't needed for awhile now.....

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to mom2lfh

• mom2lfh Said:
Can you count me in for this one? I have lots of extra baby-themed items I haven't needed for awhile now.....

Sure thing!! I'll add you in now!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to ScrapCams

Hi There Ladies,

The more I am thinking about this exciting swap.. The more things I think of to possibly cover.. And I just wanted to suggest (if you prefer) when you are mailing your box out to me you can include a little note, of the top three things you really have no use for, and the top three things you could really use.. For ex: you may only have boys and could not use girl items, or you may not like brads.. You may really need or like 3d stickers.. Or you may need baby items.. Now there is no guarantee you will or will not get what you ask for (it all depends on what comes in, and you still may receive something you didn't want if I get a lot of that type of item), this will just give me a better idea of who needs (or not) things.. I think this would benefit everyone in the best possible way.
Or you can pm me, if you prefer. Thanks ladies, I am total excited to do this swap with all of you!!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to ScrapCams

BTT

Shaie Renee
Expert
Shaie Renee
In response to ScrapCams

That sounds cool, I was going through my things yesterday and it seems like I have a lot of Creative Memories things. Not because I don't like them but I used a lot of that when I first started and obviously my taste has changed a lot since then . . . but the note is a great idea!! Also I'm CI for the week hope ya'll have a great one!!

scraperfect
Pro
scraperfect
In response to ScrapCams

I'd like in. Please PM me address. This sure sound like a lot of work on your end! Since stuff isn't due for a while, it might be a good idea to send a reminder just after T-giving....but I sure hate to add to your work!!!!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to scraperfect

I went through some stuff this weekend and I have a lot. Do you want me to send it all, or should I just stick to the small stuff??

Mommy2Malachy
Pro
Mommy2Malachy
In response to ScrapCams

jci. I am trying to get all my swaps done early so I will not be busy with holiday stuff

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to scraperfect

I'd like in. Please PM me address. This sure sound like a lot of work on your end! Since stuff isn't due for a while, it might be a good idea to send a reminder just after T-giving....but I sure hate to add to your work!!!!

Great I'll add you now! I will pm you also.. I am good w/ it all, I am very excited to do this.. and with everyone checking in once a week we should be good.. but if anyone hasn't checked it I will send them a pm for a reminder.. and if any one wants to send early feel free and if I get everyones stuff earlier I will send out earlier.. I just know there are a lot of swap ending within the next month so I didn't want anyone to have to rush.. So feel free to take your time.. and if needed I will send reminders.. Have a great week, glad to have you!!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to llprncess3

• llprncess3 Said:
I went through some stuff this weekend and I have a lot. Do you want me to send it all, or should I just stick to the small stuff??

Hi There, Well I really will leave that up to you.. I have a lot of stuff too.. and I want to trade it so I am going to include it.. and my stuff includes CM stuff, 3d Stickers, Templates, Tools, emblishments, punches, paper, die cuts, mags.. and much more.. I even Have two cutters I don't use anymore I may put in, and I still am going through my stuff also.. so if you want to send it all in go right ahead.. I think the more stuff we get in the more will have to trade!! Have a great week! If you have any other questions feel free to ask!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to Mommy2Malachy

Thanks for the ci's ladies!! Have a great week!

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to ScrapCams

What do you think if we all post a list of everything we are sending as we send it in. That may make it easier for everyone to see what they may need. I don't know if this will work, but it is an idea. I have a lot of stuff like punches, stamps, storage, paper, stickers, tools etc. Still looking through stuff, but I have a lot already. I am so excited about doing this!!

Adriann
Diva
Adriann
In response to llprncess3

If it's not to late I would like to join.

Thx!

Page 2 of 33 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics