Page 3 of 33 
Username Post: **FULL/ACTIVE** Garage Sale Swap Due Dec 8th        (Topic#1482767)
ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to Adriann

Hi there it's not to late, so your in!! Welcome, I will add you now!!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to llprncess3

• llprncess3 Said:
What do you think if we all post a list of everything we are sending as we send it in. That may make it easier for everyone to see what they may need. I don't know if this will work, but it is an idea. I have a lot of stuff like punches, stamps, storage, paper, stickers, tools etc. Still looking through stuff, but I have a lot already. I am so excited about doing this!!

Hi There, Well I think that would be a lot of work, and not to say everyone one will be but I don't want 10 people wanting one same thing and then be very disappointed or upset when they don't receive it.. And I really want everyone to be a bit surprised when they get what they get...
Once things come in, I will ask if people need a certain tool or larger item with some things, but that still will not guarantee they get it.. I seen this same swap on the boards and I am somewhat following how they did the other ones... If you want to list in general what you are sending in that will be find, like you and I already have. Thank you for asking.. If anyone else has questions please feel free to ask !!

Have a great day!!!

mom2lfh
Diva
mom2lfh
In response to ScrapCams

Just checking in. Hope everyone is having a great week!

Jamie Joe
Tenant
Jamie Joe
In response to ScrapCams

Can I jump on board for this one?

Mommy2Malachy
Pro
Mommy2Malachy
In response to Adriann

jci

foxxee_d
Resident
foxxee_d
In response to ScrapCams

Checking in!

I love garage sales as it is and the "trade in" aspect of this one makes it even more exciting.
Looks like there will be lots of goodies to be had!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to Jamie Joe

• Jamie Joe Said:
Can I jump on board for this one?

Sure can, Great to have you!!

timetraveler
Guru
timetraveler
In response to ScrapCams

I would love to jion if its ok i have tons new items ,lucretta pm the information thank you

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to timetraveler

• timetraveler Said:
I would love to jion if its ok i have tons new items ,lucretta pm the information thank you

Great!! Glad to have all you ladies aboard!! I am getting so excited having you all!! I knew this would be a great swap to have! Hope you all had a great weekend!

timetraveler adding you now and will pm you my addy! Thanks again for joining us!

renee1
renee1 
Guru
renee1
In response to ScrapCams

JCI

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to renee1

Hello everyone!! How has your weekend been? Anything special your working on or doing? I am taking my children t-o-t today!! I love halloween, one of my fav. holidays!! We t-o-t 3 times each year, because all of the surrounding areas have t-o-t or several different days, mostly because of football games going on.. and they think there may be to much traffic.. I am so excited!! Hope you all had a great weekend!

renee1
renee1 
Guru
renee1
In response to ScrapCams

Lucky!!! we only get to do it once a year on the 31st and in my area only for 4 hours!

Shaie Renee
Expert
Shaie Renee
In response to renee1

JCI I haven't got much done this weekend I went to NY with my Stepmother and got lots of great pics that I'm going to put a 8x8 album together with. I can't wait!!! A little embarrased to say but I've never done anything smaller than 12x12 . . .

scrapbookgirl28
Diva
scrapbookgirl28
In response to Shaie Renee

Back from vacation and checking in. I'll be working on this swap this week.

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to scrapbookgirl28

btt

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to ScrapCams

Hi There Ladies! Just a reminder about shipping:

Email me for my address when your ready to go postal.
Don't forget to include the same amount of money in your box for postage that it cost you to mail it to me, Plus 4 additional .42 stamps. Any unused postage will be returned to you with your package.
Last but not least, get a d/c # for your package, and post it here, once your package has went postal.
(Just incase: a d/c is a delivery confirmation number you just ask for it at the post)

I will post this again shortly before due date incase anyone needs a refresher. Thank you!! Have a great day!

Edited by LisaJane on 10-28-08 06:57 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Adriann
Diva
Adriann
In response to ScrapCams

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to Shaie Renee

Ya know me too.. I am just getting ready to start a 8x8, well I started it last week 1 page done, I also have also ways done two page layouts and now I am doing 1 often. I just really like 12 x 12.. and I also like the space you have to work with with a 2 page 12 x 12.!! LOL SO no need to be embaressed.. we all have OUR way of doing things and thats what scrappin is all about!!

ababykoala
Diva
ababykoala
In response to ScrapCams

I would like to join please!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to ababykoala

• ababykoala Said:
I would like to join please!

Great! I'll add you now!