Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Flowers!!???        (Topic#1483233)
KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-16-08 01:05 PM

Where do all of you that have those awesome flowers on your pages get them!! All I can find where I am on little crappy packs with all teh same color and size!! I swear I live in the armpit of Scrappland!!

MYIA
MYIA 
Diva
MYIA
  • MYIA on 10-16-08 01:11 PM
In response to KimKV

I mostly get mine from my lss and michaels and I use lots of flowers! also here!

-Robbie-
Mayor
-Robbie-
In response to KimKV

LOL!!! The armpit of scrapland?!! LOL!!!

I'm pm'ing you.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl
In response to MYIA

pming you

Renee77
Diva
Renee77
In response to All4mygrl

I am always buying them at Michael's with my 50 % off Coupons .

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to Renee77

I have gotten them at Ms or archivers. Haven't yet found a great place to get them. evilbay has some good ones.

Dancing Queen
Idol
Dancing Queen
In response to KimKV

I've often wondered the same thing! Would you mind passing along the pm's you collect? LOL

Tracy

kated
kated 
Tenant
kated
  • kated on 10-16-08 04:18 PM
In response to Dancing Queen

I would love to know the same thing! I see all of these big multi-colored flowers and am dying to know where to get some!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to kated

Michaels, HL, Walmart, LSS's, online, lots of places.

DawnInAZ
Queen
DawnInAZ
In response to lilmrmaid

I have gotten some of mine as below.
Products Referenced in This Post:

La8ebug
Expert
La8ebug
In response to DawnInAZ

I go to JoAnn's when their silk flowers are 50% off. I like to buy the hydrangea type because they are super easy to pop off the stems and they already have a hole for a brad. I got enough flowers to fill 5 jelly jars for $9.

La8ebug
Expert
La8ebug
In response to La8ebug

Also the little jar of bazzil bitsy blossoms has many colors and goes a long ways. I use these on many pages and I don't think i'll ever run out.

Edited by La8ebug on 10-16-08 08:57 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

scrapbookingforothers
Pro
scrapbookingforothers
In response to KimKV

I made a layout today and just used red silk flowers from my craft box where I made a wreath last year. I popped them off the plastic stem and used buttons for centers. I also layered two different flowers. I checked them with an American Crafts pH pen and these are acid free according to the pen.

Happy Holidays 2008
By Scrapbookingforothers

scrapadoodle24
Pro
scrapadoodle24
In response to scrapbookingforothers

I buy mine at Wal-mart in the fabric dept. they usually have them there in a bag for about 1-2 dollars most of them are already off the stem and are just bunched up in a plastic bag. the last bag I bought gave me Red, blue, pink, yellow, white, purple flowers all sizes. it was enough to fill up 6 quart size baggies Wal-mart is Awesome!!!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to scrapadoodle24

Have a look at blackberrypaper.com, mostly under Prima but also some other brands...they have the most awesome flowers, gorgeous really glossy ones, best range I've seen anywhere, I order them online because I'm in a remote area of Australia and can ony get really basic flowers...give it a try sure you'll love them

scrappyJedi
Idol
scrappyJedi
In response to slywalker

I got a lot of my Primas from a now out-of-business site that used to sell a monthly kit with an awesome mix of flowers of all different types/sizes that coordinated. Unfortunately, she's no longer around.

KimKV
KimKV 
Queen
KimKV
  • KimKV on 10-17-08 05:43 PM
In response to scrappyJedi

WOW!!! Talk about a wealth of information!!

Thank you all!!!

Memories4Ever
Idol
Memories4Ever
In response to KimKV

I buy large bouquets of daisy-type flowers from any craft or fabric store, dollar store, Wally world...etc. Normally they have several layers and I just pull them off the stems and separate the layers. They are so inexpensive and if you layer different colors/sizes the results are amazing! (AND fairly inexpensive).

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_
In response to KimKV

i really like the prima ones, and heidi swap if i need the bigger ones. i used to buy them on evilbay, but my micheal's started carrying them this summer so i buy them there most of the time now.

jenyjen3
Expert
jenyjen3
In response to _pink_glitter_hearts_

I buy the fake flowers when they are on sale. I look to see if they are easy to pull apart and how real they look. If you can get them on sale you get way more flowers for your money. I actually find it very hard to work with the paper flowers...I really like the fabric flowers!

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics