Username Post: Christmas Paper        (Topic#1483715)
LeisCreationsNCrafts
Veteran
LeisCreationsNCrafts

I'm so excitied to do this year's Winter & Christmas Layouts because it's my youngest son's 1st Christmas! Has anyone started their LO's for the season yet? What/Who's Christmas/Winter paper line do you suggest?

CropMommy
Tenant
CropMommy
In response to LeisCreationsNCrafts

I haven't started yet... but every year I think I'm going to print out the pictures in black and white beause the mish mash of colors in the pics bother me. I never seem to do it though!

Have fun doing those first Christmas photos!!!

Fortunes Fool
Governor
Fortunes Fool

• Aloha_Joy74 Said:
I'm so excitied to do this year's Winter & Christmas Layouts because it's my youngest son's 1st Christmas! Has anyone started their LO's for the season yet? What/Who's Christmas/Winter paper line do you suggest?

I LOVE this LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Products Referenced in This Post:

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to Fortunes Fool

I love Basic Grey papers. This a great Christmas line (see below). There's more papers and embellies for it available in the superstore, too. I just didn't want to make my post take the whole page!! LOL

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to siameseplease

The new Fancy Pants and Glitz are neat! I like some of the BoBunny papers too.

byondbzr
Queen
byondbzr
In response to Here Kitty

This year I want to get BG's Wassail and Bo Bunny 's Believe.....

Edited by byondbzr on 10-21-08 12:27 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to byondbzr

My younger daughter was about 4 months old at her first Christmas. My favorite picture of her was one that for some reason ended up with her clear and the tree she was gazing up at in wonder kind of blurry. Make sure that whatever picture you love the most ends up being the focal point of that page. Don't let the paper or embellishments be distracting. Wow, you're going to have a wonderful Christmas!

LeisCreationsNCrafts
Veteran
LeisCreationsNCrafts
In response to johnsusan8

Thank you for the tip! You’re absoulutely right. My son will be 8 months and just the perfect age where he will be sitting up and standing. I’ll be sure to do close ups and have the photo be the major focal point for these
“1st Moments.”

Thank you to everyone also! I really like the BOBunny line!

Edited by Aloha_Joy74 on 10-21-08 01:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~

I bought some of this and it made some really cute layouts:

Products Referenced in This Post:

scrapbooknut
Idol
scrapbooknut
In response to ~*~Kathie~*~

i really like tha Fancy Pants !

Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest
In response to scrapbooknut

I like the Dream Street Papers. At first I did not like them and then I used them to design a sample for a class and they are super cute in action!!

You can view the project I did HERE .

HTH and best of luck!!!

outsidechic
Diva
outsidechic
In response to Jennifer Priest

okay so its not listed at the super store YET. but Scenic Route s garland is awesome. i have it on order so i'll get is sometime november. my dd was almost a year her first christmas (birthday is just shy of new years) and i have the cutest picture of her napping in the middle of all the wrapping with presents still to open she got all tired out, happend again the 2nd year too (but my battery died that time) lol

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics