Username Post: Karen Foster calendar (or blank calendars in general)        (Topic#1483729)
LeCricket
Resident
LeCricket

I'm looking for a blank 12X12 calendar and ran across this in the superstore. Looks nice, but I'd want to put page protectors on the layouts and I don't think the kit comes with them. If you've seen/have this, how easy is it to put protectors on it and get them to stay? Last time I made a calendar, it wasn't spiral bound like this (had 3 rings), so I could put them on sideways and they would stay. Wouldn't have the option with this one.

Also reviews on the kit as a whole would be appreciated. OR do you have another you like?

siameseplease
Angel
siameseplease
In response to LeCricket

Hmmm...that's a good question. I make calendars for my mom and grandmother every year, but I don't put any page protectors on them. At the end of the year, my grandmother takes my calendar pages and puts them in a scrapbook.

Maybe if you are sure you won't change the LOs or want to take them out of the calendar, you could use a clear adhesive to glue the edges of the protector to each page so it would not fall off?

Croppin4Christ
Guru
Croppin4Christ
In response to siameseplease

I enjoy using this calendar. I don't put protectors on it. It is great for separating at the years end and putting in a book. Nice heavy weight paper.

LeCricket
Resident
LeCricket
In response to Croppin4Christ

Thanks for the info. I think I'm going to order one. I wanted to put page protectors on the pages so when they're put in a scrapbook, they'll still look pretty, but the recipients will just have to take good care of them!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics