Username Post: American Crafts Cardstock        (Topic#1483789)
Jennifer Priest
Governor
Jennifer Priest

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone has this. I have been eying it and was wondering how you all like it. It seems like really good quality. What do you think?

llprncess3
Diva
llprncess3
In response to Jennifer Priest

I just got them yesterday. I haven't been able to use them yet, but they seem to be really sturdy and great quality. They are thick like Bazzill , and that is what I like. THe colors are nice too, just not as much variety as Bazzill has. HTH.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to llprncess3

I have a package and I like them. IMO they're more like Colorbok cardstock than Bazzill , but they're good and sturdy and have pretty colors!

SmartyPants
Diva
SmartyPants
In response to Here Kitty

I've seen these at ACM but haven't purchased yet. They have some really nice packs out there.

mkthomas
Veteran
mkthomas
In response to SmartyPants

I got the pack of white and black at ACM and I really like it. I am a stricktly Bazzil kind of girl so for me to like it is a big step for me LOL. I would say get a pack and give it a try.

Purpose By Design
Expert
Purpose By Design
In response to mkthomas

I love the vibrant colors and I like the weight of the paper. You won't be disappointed.

tinacome
Veteran
tinacome
In response to Here Kitty

• Here Kitty Said:
I have a package and I like them. IMO they're more like Colorbok cardstock than Bazzill , but they're good and sturdy and have pretty colors!

yep, the finish on them (texture) is a lot like the Colorbok cardstock. I really like the colors of the AC stuff, it's great.

okiegrandma
Guru
okiegrandma
In response to tinacome

I have been impressed by all American Craft supplies I have used. I think their products are quality.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics