Username Post: ROUND MOUNTS        (Topic#1484045)
vicki in oz
Tenant
vicki in oz

I notice that a lot of pictures in the gallery use a round scalloped backing for the photos and embellies. Where do you get them from??? My LSS in Australia don't seem to have anything like these - do you cut them yourself (if so you have more patience that I do)!!!!!

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew
In response to vicki in oz

I think you may be talking about the punches (see below, they come in various sizes), but people who have the electronic die cut machines (Cricut, Wishblade etc) can make them that way also.
Products Referenced in This Post:

kdkaboom55
Idol
kdkaboom55
In response to gg loves Matthew

Are you talking about background paper? Photo mattes? Journaling spots? Many different manufacturers produce those items, so it's hard to say. Could you link a lo as an example so we know exactly which ones you mean?

BJscrapsalot
Governor
BJscrapsalot
In response to kdkaboom55

I really like the technique tiles from Technique Tuesday that are the scalloped circles too.

The first scalloped piece of paper that I bought for the background I saved and used as a template to create more of my own on any color cardstock I wanted but there are alot of those available too.

godschild94
Governor
godschild94
In response to BJscrapsalot

If you have a cricut, 2 of the cartridges make a scalloped circle and square: Mini Monograms and Graphically Speaking. I use this feature of these cartridges on almost every other layout. I also have some of the Ek Success punches that they mentioned above and love those as well. Also if you have a press-type die cutting machine, they have new dies out for those that are scalloped. They are called Nestabilites...just search here in the store for them.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics