Username Post: Cdn SWAP ???        (Topic#1484287)
CorrieW
Guru
CorrieW

I just got into some swaps and I must say that they are addictive. The only problem is that I have to send US cash for the postage becuase i can't send stamps. I don't want to signup for anymore because I don't know what the Cdn dollar will be like in the future but it suck right now. Does anyone know of Canadian SWAPs out there? I know its not a good time right now because of the holidays but I am just trying to see what is out there at the momment.

ashadevyne
Expert
ashadevyne
In response to CorrieW

• CorrieW Said:
I just got into some swaps and I must say that they are addictive. The only problem is that I have to send US cash for the postage becuase i can't send stamps. I don't want to signup for anymore because I don't know what the Cdn dollar will be like in the future but it suck right now. Does anyone know of Canadian SWAPs out there? I know its not a good time right now because of the holidays but I am just trying to see what is out there at the momment.

I am hosting a swap at the moment, and I am from canada. It seems that he high end swaps (minis, cigar boxes etc) all seem to have at least one canadian participant, and everyone requests whether to ship internationally.
I am the only canadian in my own swap at the moment, but I don't have a problem shipping to the states. Sometimes is cheaper than shipping to another province.

leokc34
Mayor
leokc34
In response to ashadevyne

agree... sometimes it is cheaper - and they will get their package first compared to someone on the other side of Canada... our postal services isn't the best

a_hodgins
Resident
a_hodgins
In response to leokc34

Hey Im in Ontario Canada
I am looking to join a swap for the first time

nadiasmom
Resident
nadiasmom
In response to a_hodgins

I used to swap a lot--I would be up for something....

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics