Username Post: Question for Cricut owners....        (Topic#1484837)
DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl

I have an Expression...I have Christmas carts
Is it just ME or do any of you still buy dies such as Sizzix, Cuttlebug, etc?

The new holiday Sizzix's are just sooooooooooo yummy! I want them soooo bad but can't justify buying any more Sizzix.

P.S.~I wouldn't be buying anything until after Christmas as I am on a "scrap buying fast" thanks to Gina

DivaDana
Diva
DivaDana
In response to DittoBabyGirl

I only have the expression no other cutting machine. I do have coluzzle though but I think I have about all they have.

Mimmy96
Veteran
Mimmy96
In response to DivaDana

I have the cricut and sizzix.. I buy more things for my sizzix than I do for my cricut.. So I understand where you are coming from!!

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee
In response to Mimmy96

I have been wondering about that same thing! I see such cute Sizzix stuff!! I just can't justify the money!!!

sherryl55
Veteran
sherryl55
In response to Karen-Lee

put them on your Christmas list, then you won't be spending any money lol

Ms Jackie
Diva
Ms Jackie

I first got the Sizzix, and then the baby bug come out. I got it. Then I got the Expression last Christmas. And then the Cutterbug. I love them all for what each can go, and not. They all have a place with me.

gg  loves Matthew
Queen
gg  loves Matthew

• DittoBabyGirl Said:

P.S.~I wouldn't be buying anything until after Christmas as I am on a "scrap buying fast" thanks to Gina

WHO?????ME?????

alysmom09
Expert
alysmom09
In response to gg loves Matthew

I have the Expression, but really want the cuttlebug....just bought my first die on clearance today at HL....hubby has promised me that Santa knows that I want it...LOL I want it mostly for the embossing ability...and some of the dies are just adorable!!!

Mimmy96
Veteran
Mimmy96
In response to alysmom09

I have to admit I don't even want the ciddlebug, so thats a good thing for me I have the sizzix bigshot and it will work with all dies and does beautiful embossing!

gmanscrap
Veteran
gmanscrap
In response to Ms Jackie

• MsJackie akaStarbucks Said:
I first got the Sizzix, and then the baby bug come out. I got it. Then I got the Expression last Christmas. And then the Cutterbug. I love them all for what each can go, and not. They all have a place with me.

Let me try this again: I just joined two groups of regular classes for stamping and scrapping with a CTMH consultant. She has just about every machine out there. This week she announced her newest "toy": the Big Shot. She says she has a utility for every machine. So, that would be a personal choice. I do know what you mean, tho....I now want the Sizzix myself.
Products Referenced in This Post:

_pink_glitter_hearts_
Guru
_pink_glitter_hearts_

i have my cricut, but never had enough of an interest in other diecut machines to invest in them. it is tempting though, because some of the templates for the smaller machines are cute...

DittoBabyGirl
Governor
DittoBabyGirl
In response to gg loves Matthew

• gg loves Matthew Said:
  • DittoBabyGirl Said:

WHO?????ME?????

Yes you!!! lol
I'm so proud of myself too...ever since your post I haven't been shopping at ALL. My wish list is getting HUGE though lol
P.S.~Now that I know I'm not alone as far as purchasing Sizzix it feels more justified

Veteran

I have Cricut and Sizzix (Big Shot) as well as several other ones. I still buy dies and embossing dies I am just more selective about which ones I buy. I try to make sure they aren't just a one time use. Also, our Cricuts are electronic, so they could go out. The Big Shot doesn't require electricity, etc. (at least the one I have), so there is less chance it will break. I think they all have a place.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics