Username Post: Officially a stickles addict now? Or just a shopping addict?        (Topic#1484857)
Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 11-01-08 11:52 AM

I have had only 1 stickles forever(well 3 of the same one, ordered it online as I couldnt find it locally, so figured I better get a few) Well I went to ACM today and low and behold they have them in 3 packs for 4.99. I had 2 50% off Coupons so I had each of my dd get one and I was doing the pick a pumpkin thing and would get 10, 15 0r 20 percent off. I got 10 percent off. Wouldnt you know both the ones my dd were paying for they couldnt use the coupon, as theirs were on sale for 1 dollar. My one dd got the 10 pumpkin too so hers was 90 cents. So I went back and got a different pack figuring I could use the coupon if it want on sale like the one I got but it was only 1 dollar too. They had a few more I am tempted to go back tommorrow and see if any of the others are only 1 dollar.

So why are there so many white ones? 2 of the packs I got had white, stardust and frosted lace.

Is there some secret stickle fanatic society I get to join now?

So I never ended up being able to use either of my Coupons , but I got 4 more for next saturday all 50 % off. So I guess I can get my flag pole though.

I wish I could use their Coupons at M's lol. I am collecting the prima flowers there. Got the Iced Got Flowers in orange there today with a 40%coupon and a clear journaling stamp on clearance for 2.99.

Got a cute KI Memories pet paper pack(mostly dog stuff) at J's 40%. J's also finally had some new dollar stuff. Got some naked chipboard, some pink metallic chipboard, some patterened chipboard, buttons, photo corners, letters, numbers, and some journaling tags.

I got into the most trouble at my LSS shop though(Big Suprise hmm?) Went to a crop there a few weekends ago and the goodie bag was all the papers in Crate Paper s Lemongrass line, some coordinating bazill carddstock, some ribbon, a few of the matching diecuts, and some flowers. Well I am totally loving the line so I had gotten the whole diecuts, last weekend. Got the second to the last of the rub ons today along with a 2nd sheet of quite a few of the papers and 4 more pieces of cardstock. Got 2 of the prima essential 5 tubes of flowers(had 2 already and one she is sold out off) one I got to use the 50% of coupon she emails us. Then all stamps were 50% off so I got a castle stamp for my youngest dd(50 cents), a letter stamp for my oldest(2.50) and another journaling stamp for me for 7.50. I think I should stop shoppinging and get scrapping! lol!
Products Referenced in This Post:

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Hev

As to why there's so many white ones of Stickles, they're not the same white. Each is different in whiteness and/or coverage of colors below.

Stickles Chart

If you look closely at the chart, you'll notice differences in the whites. Some are very subtle differences. My favorites is Crystal. It adds shimmer without covering up what's underneath it. So it's the perfect color every time.

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 11-01-08 12:03 PM
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Nice Chart!!!!!! I did notice with the ones I have that the Frosted Lace the glitter is more white in it where as the crystal ice and stardust the glitter seems to be more iridescent.

Karen-Lee
Queen
Karen-Lee
In response to Hev

More the merrier!!!

gmanscrap
Veteran
gmanscrap
In response to Karen-Lee

I received my 35 collection last week and have already used them in every LO. I LOVE them. I went to use my brand new Xmas red, and it is clogged. I've used a needle repeatedly to unclog it -- can't get it to come out. Any secret tips out there for you Stickles fanatics?

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to gmanscrap

• gmanscrap Said:
I received my 35 collection last week and have already used them in every LO. I LOVE them. I went to use my brand new Xmas red, and it is clogged. I've used a needle repeatedly to unclog it -- can't get it to come out. Any secret tips out there for you Stickles fanatics?

shake well. turn bottle upside down and tap lightly to dislodge air bubbles some glitter. pry the nozzle off and wash in warm water to get rid of any clogs.

gmanscrap
Veteran
gmanscrap
In response to moxiegirl23

Thank you!! I'll give it a try! Don't want to "waste" a bottle due to my inexperience to deal with "clogs".

SQ Mandi
Angel
SQ Mandi
In response to gmanscrap

LOL Once you start with stickles, you just can't stop!! LOL

Hev
Hev 
Guru
Hev
  • Hev on 11-02-08 06:16 PM
In response to Karen-Lee

I had to go back today and get the rest that they had One set was on sale for 1 dollar and the other 3 were 3.74 each, still a great deal I think! So now I have the below ones also

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Hev

Oh, how fun.

Croppin4Christ
Guru
Croppin4Christ
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I wish I could find Stickles that cheap!! I only had one for a long time, won it at a crop. Once I used it I was HOOKED! I love the stuff. I use it all the time. I bought the three packs when they were $2.50. So now I have 10. Wooohoooo!!!! It is almost as much fun as embossing!

Last night I was at a crop and another cropper saw my lil' collection and asked what they were used for. I showed her some layouts. She had also won 1 months ago. Yeah, she used it on several lo's last night!!! I shared with another cropper and she too loved it!

Addicted and spreading the craze!!!

gmanscrap
Veteran
gmanscrap
In response to moxiegirl23

• SticklesQueenMoxie Said:
  • gmanscrap Said:

shake well. turn bottle upside down and tap lightly to dislodge air bubbles some glitter. pry the nozzle off and wash in warm water to get rid of any clogs.

Love...love....love....my stickles! Thanx for the help with the clogs; it worked! I'll save the tops now, too, when they're empty!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics