Username Post: Open **New** Glitter and Bling Swap        (Topic#1485197)
jwillis_05
Resident
jwillis_05
In response to smileyfacegirl80

JCI. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving.

scrapbookgirl28
Diva
scrapbookgirl28
In response to jwillis_05

jci for the week.

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams

• jwillis_05 Said:
Just wanted to make sure i did this right? I still have not got a response as to wheather i could join. Do i need to do anything different?

Hi There, have added u in, sorry it took a few days, but I had family parties and my son's b-day party.. BUSY BUSY weekend!! LOL But gotcha and Welcome!!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to Noli1980

• charlottemd Said:
Ok, I did the B.F thing. I ran, got smushed, but best of all I got the toys. all of them. I don't think I left one single hannah montana doll for anyone else. lol No just kidding but I did get everything I was looking for. I hope everyone had a great day. yall are awsome!!

Oh, I almost forgot. I know this isin't a bling thing but I have a Cricut for sale or trade if anyone is interested. Just P.M. me ok. Thanks

Yep me TOO!! I was overrun so many times I lost count! But I got most of my shopping done!! heehee My sister was cut by someones pocket knife.. she was in front of a line, helping the workers uncover the thing she wanted at 5am and some guy comes up with a pocket knife from the back of the line and went to get what he wanted and sliced 2 of here fingers!! Crazy!

U have the baby cricut?? What are u wanted to trade 4? I have one but know someone else who may need it..

Have a great day ladies!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to nicolemichelle

• nicolemichelle Said:
yanno what....add me to the $1-3 group also!!!!

Adding u to both groups now, Great to have u!!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to smileyfacegirl80

• smileyfacegirl80 Said:
I'd like to join! I could do the 3-7 group and the 12-20 group.

Great!! Adding u now!! Great to have u!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to ScrapCams

Ok Ladies, I think we are all up to date with who has joined!! If not let me know.. and if you'd like more than 1 spot in the groups you have chosen then please also let me know that.. K .. Thank u all for joining.. This is going to be an exciting swap!! What girl doesn't love glitter and BLING!!

iammaryburke
Expert
iammaryburke
In response to ScrapCams

Please up my ante to 3 spots in all the categories I'm in except the most expensive one.

Thanks!!!

Noli1980
Diva
Noli1980
In response to iammaryburke

charlottemd Said:Ok, I did the B.F thing. I ran, got smushed, but best of all I got the toys. all of them. I don't think I left one single hannah montana doll for anyone else. lol No just kidding but I did get everything I was looking for. I hope everyone had a great day. yall are awsome!!

Oh, I almost forgot. I know this isin't a bling thing but I have a Cricut for sale or trade if anyone is interested. Just P.M. me ok. Thanks

Yep me TOO!! I was overrun so many times I lost count! But I got most of my shopping done!! heehee My sister was cut by someones pocket knife.. she was in front of a line, helping the workers uncover the thing she wanted at 5am and some guy comes up with a pocket knife from the back of the line and went to get what he wanted and sliced 2 of here fingers!! Crazy!

U have the baby cricut?? What are u wanted to trade 4? I have one but know someone else who may need it..

Hi, Im sorry I should have edited it. The cricuit is gone. I have already traded it.

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to iammaryburke

• iammaryburke Said:
Please up my ante to 3 spots in all the categories I'm in except the most expensive one.

Thanks!!!

ok great will do!!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to Noli1980

Hi, Im sorry I should have edited it. The cricuit is gone. I have already traded it.

Thats's ok Thank u 4 letting me know!

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom
In response to ScrapCams

JCI

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to Crystal is Leahs Mom

Received your package Cyrstal, again Thank u for the great hostess gifts! I have already used 1 of them!!

Have a great weekend everyone!! Anyone have any special plans??

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom
In response to ScrapCams

great. I'm so happy

jwillis_05
Resident
jwillis_05
In response to ScrapCams

I plan on sitting in bed with foot propped up. It has torn ligaments & Tendons! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa isn't that loveley? Hope everyone has a great weekend.

misspiggy_2u
Veteran
misspiggy_2u

Please add me to the 1-3 group (1 baggie) and 3-7 group (3 baggies). Thanks!!

nicolemichelle
Diva
nicolemichelle
In response to Noli1980

jci...i already did most of my shopping for this swap!! :o)~

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to misspiggy_2u

• misspiggy_2u Said:
Please add me to the 1-3 group (1 baggie) and 3-7 group (3 baggies). Thanks!!

Great!! Will add u now! Glad to have you!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to nicolemichelle

• nicolemichelle Said:
jci...i already did most of my shopping for this swap!! :o)~

WOW!! Great, that was quick! Just pm me when u are ready to go postal, and I'll give u my addy!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams

• jwillis_05 Said:
I plan on sitting in bed with foot propped up. It has torn ligaments & Tendons! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa isn't that loveley? Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Ohhh I so sorry to hear that! How did u do it??

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics