Username Post: MM Clears Flowers?        (Topic#1485451)
minxy1
minxy1 
Tenant
minxy1

I have these MM clears flowers that are self adhesive and I'm not sure how I'm supposed to use them. They are white and clear. Am I just supposed to stick them on a LO or color them with something? If anyone has these and has used them on your LO, I would really appreciate any input. Thanks!!!

Mary W.
Expert
Mary W.
In response to minxy1

I don't know if I've seen these. I looked in the superstore, but didn't see anything clear there. I'd be interested in what they are and how others use them too! (Sorry, I'm no help!)

-Mary

mariposa326
Diva
mariposa326
In response to Mary W.

Are they like the ghost letters and shapes? If so, I've seen people ink the edges to make them more noticable.

Here Kitty
Mayor
Here Kitty
In response to mariposa326

Just use them as you'd use any flower!
If you'd like them to stand out more, you can use alcohol inks, stazon ink, stickles, souffle or glaze pens, and more.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Here Kitty

I just bought some MM clear flowers.

I didn't even know they are self-adhesive!

I haven't used any either.

Crazydiamond
Diva
Crazydiamond
In response to Bxr-Linda

I found them at Big Lots and have used them on a page or two underneath other flowers to give some dimension. Here are some examples:

Renae, Lilian and I By Crazydiamond

Unique sights By Crazydiamond

I hope these are ones you are talking about. As far as I know mine aren't self adhesive, but I maybe I just haven't peeled them apart!

minxy1
minxy1 
Tenant
minxy1
In response to Crazydiamond

Thanks so much! I have been trying to figure it out. I am so glad everyone helps out so much. I'm sure I will have some more questions later. I try!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics