Page 664 of 667 
Username Post: JAN. 1ST SECRET SISTERS SWAP ~CLOSED/ACTIVE~        (Topic#1486495)
Mimi Myer
Guru
Mimi Myer
In response to navyaowife2005

• navyaowife2005 Said:
Well seeing that I was the only one to respond on the secretsisters1 I take it the lady who is angry is who has me. Hmmmmm interesting!

I am not waiting until sunday to reveal, I have you as my Sis.

Thanks you for what you did send! Blessings

Kristie Bentley
Mayor
Kristie Bentley
In response to Mimi Myer

• navyaowife2005 Said:
Well seeing that I was the only one to respond on the secretsisters1 I take it the lady who is angry is who has me. Hmmmmm interesting!

I am not waiting until sunday to reveal, I have you as my Sis.

Thanks you for what you did send! Blessings

MiMi , you are a much better person about this than I am!

Mimi Myer
Guru
Mimi Myer
In response to Kristie Bentley

Babykaykz1108 you were my ss you never came on except to say thank you, sorry we never got to know each other. Your finally pkg will be there Monday! Be Blessed

MiMi Myer

Kristie Bentley
Mayor
Kristie Bentley
In response to Mimi Myer

I admire you MiMi !!!! I know your decision to step back out of the new swap was for other reasons, but I wouldn't blame you one bit if your experience in this swap left a bitter taste in your mouth for future swaps. You're AWESOME !!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to katscans55

• katscans55 Said:
Big shout out to my sweet sis Christine - you are the absolute BEST!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the yummy See's candy - ESPECIALLY the peanut brittle (you must have read my blog, you sweetie!). I was SO surprised, you are SO kind and SUCH a great secret sister! MMMMWWWWAAAHHHHH!!! I wasted no time and dug right into the brittle... and told ds he CANNOT have any! LOL

Love & gigantic hugs to you, sweet Christine!

I was so happy to send it--i knew it was your fav--thanks to your blog--your "tags" and the questionair--but be on the lookout for the postman today!! he has part 2 -------and tell ds to keep his pinkies off the brittle--LOL

thank you for letting me be your sis!!!

Edited by yesiamagrandmommy on 03-13-09 06:48 AM. Reason for edit: cant spell--lol

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106

ps kathy------now i can finally become your "friend" LOL

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

• Kristie Bentley Said:
What are you doing! Stop revealing! LOL!!!!! Wait for me!

Sorry...oops I have a big mouth sometimes hee hee

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to scrappinmomto2girls

can we say drama llama LOL

I might need a pack of smokes for this one LOL and i quit a year and a half ago LOL

I can't believe that someone would say they got a bad pkg.....how rude is that,imo it lets us know what they were here for,not to make friends but to get a goody hand out, sorry but I call it as I see it and that was just plain WRONG!!

Maybe we should call ourselves the drama queen dropouts since there are a few of us and we know who we are that can behave and act like adults. Does that mke sense I hope u get what I am saying....I quit drama when I was in high school,kwim....ok whta I am trying to say is we grew up and left the drama behind.......I hate trying to explain myself LOL

Kristie plz tell me that it made sense LOL

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Mimi Myer

Babykaykz1108 you were my ss you never came on except to say thank you, sorry we never got to know each other. Your finally pkg will be there Monday! Be Blessed

MiMi Myer

MiMi -----you are a ROCK STAR!!! and i love ya!! sorry you didnt get to know your sis-----but maybe i am greedy---i benefited from her loss--I GOT TO KNOW YA!! and all i can say--is i am thankful for it!!

Christine0106
Governor
Christine0106
In response to Christine0106

and with that----i am signing off on this thread as well-------(unless smackdown sunday is still on--LOL--then i will just OBSERVE---LOL)

i have to go back to my quiet calm fun nice place---lol

Chertony
Expert
Chertony

betty1 I received my final package and it was so wonderful, I have loved everything but my fav's are the glitter letters and the baby boy things, I have 2 g-babies and one on the way now I can scrap them all something. Thanks you have been an awesome Secret Sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Betty!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimi Myer
Guru
Mimi Myer

• yesiamagrandmommy Said:

MiMi Myer

MiMi -----you are a ROCK STAR!!! and i love ya!! sorry you didnt get to know your sis-----but maybe i am greedy---i benefited from her loss--I GOT TO KNOW YA!! and all i can say--is i am thankful for it!!

I am thankful to!!! You girls are really special and I love ya all!!

Chertony
Expert
Chertony

BUmp

Kristie Bentley
Mayor
Kristie Bentley

• scrappinmomto2girls Said:
can we say drama llama LOL

I might need a pack of smokes for this one LOL and i quit a year and a half ago LOL

I can't believe that someone would say they got a bad pkg.....how rude is that,imo it lets us know what they were here for,not to make friends but to get a goody hand out, sorry but I call it as I see it and that was just plain WRONG!!

Maybe we should call ourselves the drama queen dropouts since there are a few of us and we know who we are that can behave and act like adults. Does that mke sense I hope u get what I am saying....I quit drama when I was in high school,kwim....ok whta I am trying to say is we grew up and left the drama behind.......I hate trying to explain myself LOL

Kristie plz tell me that it made sense LOL

It made sense. I hate drama too, but when I back someone up or tell them to please follow the rules, drama occurs. SHEESH

Kristie Bentley
Mayor
Kristie Bentley

and with that----i am signing off on this thread as well-------(unless smackdown sunday is still on--LOL--then i will just OBSERVE---LOL)

i have to go back to my quiet calm fun nice place---lol

It's on! We need ring girls!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls

I'll be a ring girl LOL

I know Kristie....for some reason some peeps just have a hard time with very simple rules, I just don't get it. I wonder what they come into this swap expecting ya know.

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia
In response to Mimi Myer

MiMi Myer

I am thankful to!!! You girls are really special and I love ya all!!

MiMi , I too value your friendship....you are more than a Rock Star to me.....you adopted me even though you didn't have to...for that I will forever be grateful!!!!

Her loss is our (the leopard lounge ladies) gain!!!!!

scrappinmomto2girls
Governor
scrappinmomto2girls
In response to Patti Sylvia

that is right MiMi I think ur awesome too

chuewanita
Diva
chuewanita

Ditto,Ditto,Ditto!!!!!!!

Kristie Bentley
Mayor
Kristie Bentley
In response to Patti Sylvia

MiMi is amazing.....SO SORRY YOU GOT THE SHAFT!

Page 664 of 667 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics