Username Post: anyone tried this        (Topic#1486605)
jebred
jebred 
Tenant
jebred

transparency film???

Computer Grafix Pk/6 Clear Adhesive Ink Jet Film 8.5x11" Item is available.
USD$ 10.49

Description

Pk/6 clr adhsv Ink Jet flm 8.5x11" Computer Grafix Films are printable by Ink Jet, Laser and Plain Paper Copiers. Print journaling, overlays, clip art and photos on these clear films. All styles are acid free and available with and without adhesive backing.

i think it might be cool plus solve the problem of adhering a transparency

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to jebred

adhesive backing? COOL!

Kimberly29
Veteran
Kimberly29
In response to Seaexplore

I've tried the film, the non adhesive kind. I tried to print a photo, but it didn't turn out quite right. streaks through the photo. maybe someone else will have better luck.

CatScrapsHere
Angel
CatScrapsHere
In response to Kimberly29

Yes, I have those. I use it to cut ghost shapes and have printed my own overlays on them. I'm hoping they'll hold up better than the non-adhesive kind that I tried in the past. After about a year the print on them was bleeding. But I haven't had the Grafix ones long enough to be sure yet.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to CatScrapsHere

Cool. I've used the non-adhesive type too. Didn't know they had an adhesive one.

Andrew_P
Tenant
Andrew_P
In response to jebred

Find these in our Superstore! Also, check out the reviews for this product at http://www.scrapbook.com/products/review.php?m=show&...

Edited by Andrew_P on 11-18-08 10:19 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Bxr-Linda
Mayor
Bxr-Linda
In response to Andrew_P

Hmmmmmm.. adhesive backing huh?

I have some 12x12 sheets of Scotch 3M brand that I got some time ago and just printed some. I think it looks great--can't wait to use it on my layouts!

However, there is a disclosure on the package to use at your risk and be sure it is the right application for your project (i.e., NOT acid-free).

I understood that all transparency film is made of a material that is not acid-free.

jebred
jebred 
Tenant
jebred
In response to Bxr-Linda

the site i looked at said acid free

RhondaR
Idol
RhondaR
In response to jebred

How many sheets per package for these? I am seriously thinking I NEED these

pattia3
Tenant
pattia3
In response to RhondaR

These look amazing embossed in a Cuttlebug or Sizzix and then colored with alcohol ink.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics