Page 1 of 5 
Username Post: What do you want for christmas???        (Topic#1486785)
Mimmy96
Veteran
Mimmy96

What is everyone wanting for christmas this year????

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to Mimmy96

A gps for my car so I can find lss in new areas I travel.

Ma25
Ma25 
Expert
Ma25
  • Ma25 on 11-19-08 01:10 PM
In response to johnsusan8

One of the new cell phones that has a full keyboard and TV. And of course more scrappy stuff especially lots of Prima flowers.

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 11-19-08 01:12 PM
In response to Ma25

personal picture printer......I hate trying to plan ahead enough on layouts to order prints. I'm hoping my mom comes through on the printer so I can just print as I'm doing layouts and maybe not have so many prints in boxes that I don't need for layouts.

and a massage gift certificate that would be heavenly.

DNA301
DNA301 
Queen
DNA301
In response to j3Mel

Books....lots and lots of books! Maybe some scrapbooking stuff but I don't know...my family's anti-scrap.

susanlk
Veteran
susanlk
In response to DNA301

If I could find a good discount, I'd ask DH for the Pazzles Inspiration. Saw one for clearance a couple months ago at ACM in VA Beach for under $300. Should've gotten that one.

Tia Hokee
Diva
Tia Hokee
In response to DNA301

I'm set with scrappy stuff, so I would love a gift certificate for a massage and facial.

Swirls R Pretty
Expert
Swirls R Pretty
In response to susanlk

I want the slice and a cell phone with a QWERTY keypad. But we're doing homemade presents this years so... who knows?

Babylou
Diva
Babylou
In response to Swirls R Pretty

I want a new pool cue case and a digital photo frame. And, some scrappy stuff would be good too! Actually gift certificates to HL or here are fun to get! I'm sure I'll get the first two things because I told my DH and that's all I've told him so far.

Redeemed318
Guru
Redeemed318
In response to Swirls R Pretty

I keep changing what I want...

I think I want an ipod touch but I keep going back and forth because my phone can do most of the same stuff that it can do.

I also want a nice handbag...

But, who knows what I'll actually get I'll be happy either way.

sankie1987
Pro
sankie1987
In response to Redeemed318

cricut!!!!! is my big gift really the only think i asked for that i wont get myself...but other than that i asked for scrap stuff cinderella stuff and books

Swirls R Pretty
Expert
Swirls R Pretty
In response to Redeemed318

• Redeemed318 Said:
I keep changing what I want...

I think I want an ipod touch but I keep going back and forth because my phone can do most of the same stuff that it can do.

I also want a nice handbag...

But, who knows what I'll actually get I'll be happy either way.

I got an ipod touch for my birthday. LOVE IT....

Rae_M
Rae_M 
Diva
Rae_M
  • Rae_M on 11-19-08 01:41 PM
In response to sankie1987

I want a photo printer too! I think I would like that new Canon Selphy Bucket, but I really just want one that is high quality and simple to use, and prints small pics, and has also has black and white, and sepia features. I guess I might need a photo editing program. I don't know how all that stuff works!

Rachel

Judy_Scraps
Mayor
Judy_Scraps
In response to Rae_M

I made out a wish list at the LSS and that's where I'm telling people to shop. I just put a bunch of little stuff that I wouldn't normally buy myself. DH and I spent a fortune on the kids this year so we're not buying for each other. Any gifts I get will be from my kids.

deigh_z33
Expert
deigh_z33
In response to Judy_Scraps

I just bought myself a Silhouette, so that's out... so as far as sb stuff, I'd like a new paper trimmer. I really want the Charmed DVD boxset that has the entire series!

~*~Kathie~*~
Diva
~*~Kathie~*~
In response to deigh_z33

I want a new digi slr camera, either a Canon or a Nikon, so I hope that is listening because they are way too expensive for us this year. Actually just having my grandbabies, ds and new dil home for Christmas is gift enough for me!

dollscrap
Queen
dollscrap
In response to ~*~Kathie~*~

I'd like a new camera.....no wait

a cricut....no

a doll (expenisve one)..too much..

no wait....

just a nice, pretty, sparkly, happy for everyone Christmas would do it for me.

Edited by dollscrap on 11-19-08 02:38 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

j3Mel
j3Mel 
Idol
j3Mel
  • j3Mel on 11-19-08 02:45 PM
In response to Rae_M

• owen&audrasmom Said:
I want a photo printer too! I think I would like that new Canon Selphy Bucket, but I really just want one that is high quality and simple to use, and prints small pics, and has also has black and white, and sepia features. I guess I might need a photo editing program. I don't know how all that stuff works!

Rachel

I looked at that one but I don't think it printed up to a 5 x 7......I would really like to be able to print a 5 x 7 on occasion.

Aumommie
Diva
Aumommie
In response to j3Mel

A Wii fit (which I already bought and put n DH hiding place for me)

A computer for my crafty area (too expensive)

Mother Goose
Diva
Mother Goose
In response to Rae_M

I want a wide format printer; USB Hub so I don't have to plug and replug printer/cricut/camera/ external drive from my laptop;diamond stud earrings; lenses for camera; cricut jukebox; gift certificate to hl.

Edited by Mother Goose on 11-19-08 03:11 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Page 1 of 5 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics