Page 2 of 109 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week 91 it's beginning to look a lot like...        (Topic#1487555)
leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I'm sleepy now that I ate and my stomach is full. Seriously conemplating a nap. I know hubby wouldn't say a word. He just moved his motorcycle to the shed and is thinking about putting the Christmas lights up since it's fairly warm and the sun is shining.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Remember the discussions here about Peas? Evil or good debate?

Good Eats-Give Peas a Chance 1/2

Good Eats-Give Peas a Chance 2/2

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Hi! I'm sore. Too much cooking. I have a little break time. All that needs to be cooking/cooked is and all that needs to cook later is ready to go.

Family is not here yet. So I'm taking a break.

Hubby got home last night at 9:30. Chatted with me for a bit, then went to bed at 11:30... 1 hour later was called out on a fire call from 12:30am until 4:30am. Got home, showered and went out to the Fire House coin toss. Hope they are bringing in some dough!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

forget it, went online to JA.com and got the stuff I wanted and used the 20% off coupon. Not going back out today!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to scrappycath

• scrappycath Said:
Hi! I'm sore. Too much cooking. I have a little break time. All that needs to be cooking/cooked is and all that needs to cook later is ready to go.

Hubby got home last night at 9:30. Chatted with me for a bit, then went to bed at 11:30... 1 hour later was called out on a fire call from 12:30am until 4:30am. Got home, showered and went out to the Fire House coin toss. Hope they are bringing in some dough!

poor guy

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

I really need to clean house and get things ready for tomorrow. Really wouldn't mind getting my tree and stuff up if I can.

Oh shoot forgot one more thing I want to look at Penney's....going to see if I can get it online.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to leebla

I spent Thanksgiving working on altering a tissue box cover for Patrick. It will be his Christmas gift.

Of course it is Steeler's !!!

I just need to coat it with mod podge.... when he will not be around to see it while it dries!
Products Referenced in This Post:

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath
In response to leebla

• leebla Said:
  • scrappycath Said:

poor guy

Yeah. I don't feel so bad for him. Yesterday he cleaned the kitchen floor for me, then layed down and napped the entire time that he was in the house, while I worked my butt off cleaning and cooking and preparing for today!!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Oh and with that he has walked in the door and announced that we need to be quiet cause he is going to go nap!

Maybe I'll get to sleep tomorrow? Doubt it!

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

I'm excited that we are going to give my folks the anniversary album today. Even though it is not yet completed.

scrappycath
Queen
scrappycath

Gotta go baste the bird.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

okay, I don't feel bad now either.

mine is starting to revert back to the Bill of the other day already. and I do not have it in me right now to "cheer" him up.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

I need to go motivate my boys to help me clean and maybe prep for tomorrow some. Not too much cooking to do since mom is bringing all the leftovers with her.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

I still need to work on finishing Michael's album before the 12th too.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to leebla

I'm resisting the urge to nap, which dh is doing.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

I might be safer taking a nap.
I just went online and ordered several other Christmas items. I need to stop now and evaluate what I have.

As much as hubby hates buying giftcards for people, many of the young ones in our family requested them, so I think that and some stocking stuffers might be all I have left to buy.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to leebla

I've no clue what to give to anyone this year.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

As soon as I finish off the left over Orange Goop, I think I'll take a nap.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

I'm home!

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to moxiegirl23

• SticklesQueenMoxie Said:
I'm home!