Page 3 of 109 
Username Post: Virtual Crop Week 91 it's beginning to look a lot like...        (Topic#1487555)
leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

so dang sleepy

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to leebla

Stayed up late wrapping presents and got up late. Cleaned the kitchen.. still need to mop.. but I'm so tired....

I hope not to have to go somewhere, DH went to Costco and got a printer. Guess he's not a crowd type of person either.

Got loads of laundry to do, wrap Christmas gifts for teachers... start Christams cards and print more newsletters.. Need to update my to-do list.

I do need a few things. My mouse is jumping around (the arrow is ) Apple store is having a one day sale. I've got $10 at Old Navy to spend and DS needs some pants. And Old Navy is just next door to Js.

I don't need to buy scrappy stuff... I really got a whole room of them.. I like getting them but I don't want to spend $ on them. My mom's estate has some problems and I may need to pay a lot of $$ out in a while.. got to save now...

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to leebla

I only did 5 stores today (which leaves me 3 for tomorrow) but at one of the stores I managed to a) get next month's return done so I have one less to do next month and b) refill my Rx for cheap. They could only partially fill it, but that's ok since I have to go back for a store visit on Tuesday at which point they'll have the rest of it ready.

I also squeezed in a customer order drop off, too.

I'm content with the three store visits I'll do tomorrow since I need to go to Borders tomorrow and pick up the book that they're holding for me (John's Anniversary gift) and that's across the street from one of my stores. I need to go to the Post office and that's across the parking lot from the second store and I need to go to Old Navy and buy more pants for me and that's across the street from my third store. So I should be able to get everything done by 10 am.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

Happy thoughts Happy thoughts!

So for you shoppers, what deals did you get?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to leebla

Dang, Liz gets here and I can't keep my eyes opened any longer.

Gonna take that nap that's been threatening me all day.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Don't feel bad, Viv. I'm contemplating one myself.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

DH put this 24 x 36 engagement photo of my friends in front of my computer.. I said can you please put this somewhere else 'cos it is so weird when you're looking at this pic of you friends' that is 24 x 36.... and he's mad! I just feel we shouldn't just print this out because even though HE is the photographer, I felt the pics belong to our friends, KWIM???

Can you please tell me am I the weird one? He is the photographer.. but it is SO weird that he puts it on my desk, even though he put his iMac there!

Boys are toopid!!!!!! And HE's mad at me?!?!?!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Nice food album, Vivian!

DH put our food pics on Facebook. Of course, he shot the turkey BEFORE I removed the burnt spices on the bird. He said "oh it's a test shot" and then he put the pic on FB.

I got lots of questions "what's the black stuff" I commented, "burnt spices that should NOT have been there". Now Food Network will NEVER hire me!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

I need a

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jellyziva

I think it's weird that he's plopping it on your desk. I can understand him printing it out for a variety of reasons a) gift for the friends b) part of the portfolio he shows prospective clients
c) studio decorations to show off his work to prospective clients, but it shouldn't be on your desk.

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to moxiegirl23

• SticklesQueenMoxie Said:
I think it's weird that he's plopping it on your desk. I can understand him printing it out for a variety of reasons a) gift for the friends b) part of the portfolio he shows prospective clients
c) studio decorations to show off his work to prospective clients, but it shouldn't be on your desk.

Thanks, Liz! I don't mind if he stores it in his work area. It is part of his portfolio, although I would choose another recent one I did that's better... and I've NEVER seen him show that big one to his clients. Almost all of his clients view his work online...

but yeah... not on my desk!

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

Man killed at WM stampede!

Another reason not to go there...

jellyziva
Governor
jellyziva
In response to jellyziva

I'm not socially presentable today.. I think I'll go hide for a few hours...

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to jellyziva

You can stay here. I don't smell. oh wait, I do, I haven't showered yet!

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy

Well Cooking Mama Cooks didn't even last 1 day, only 6 1/2 hours before we broke it out to play. We're having a good time playing it.

foltzy
foltzy 
Governor
foltzy
In response to foltzy

Micayla is playing at the moment. She's really enjoying it.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23
In response to foltzy

took a little bit of a nap earlier. Think I'll make some coffee and be productive somehow.

moxiegirl23
Queen
moxiegirl23

Ok. I have made coffee and had some pie. I'm still feeling like I should be productive, but I'm at a loss.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla

I laid down to stretch out my shoulder and of coarse fell asleep. And I don't feel any better than I did before.
And now I can hear daughter and sil voices downstairs and I don't want to go down there because I don't feel sociable. I hurt and I'm sleepy.

leebla
leebla 
Queen
leebla
In response to leebla

Still, I have so much work that needs done, and I am out of tea.

Page 3 of 109 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics