Username Post: Maybe You can help me...        (Topic#1488085)
New Kid On the Block

So, My boyfriend and I decided to make Christmas presents this year for eachother. Since I am a packrat and save every concert ticket, movie stub and playbill I decided I would make a scrapbook for him. I brainstormed and came up with themes for all of my pages and made a list of things to buy so I wouldn't get distracted and go overboard. (It happened anyway since my lss(Look! I'm learning already!) had a huge sale of 10 for a dollar paper.)

OK, so for one of my pages I was going to put a bunch of movie tickets and some photobooth photos on it. I wanted to get movie themed stickers to add a little more visual interest. But alas, I cannot find them anywhere. Granted, I have not yet looked at a Michael's or AC Moore.

Finally the question, has anyone ever seen a movie theater themed set of stickers anywhere? And where do you tend to go for those hard to find sticker themes? I checked the store on here and got kind of overwhelmed and found it hard to navigate.

Thanks for listening to me ramble on.

Katie

Seaexplore
Governor
Seaexplore
In response to Katiecakes

I found stickers at J's- it's got a film reel, movie stubs, bucket of popcorn, and something I can't remember.

I make a book a year for my DH- right now I'm a year behind and in another 2 months- I'll be 2 years behind! OMG! I need to get caught up!

Let me know if you can't find the stickers- I might have some kicking around I can send your way.

Tia Hokee
Diva
Tia Hokee
In response to Seaexplore

I just purchased some brads that are shaped like popcorn, so you shouldn't have any problem finding stickers.

Good luck!

Rosita
Rosita 
Governor
Rosita
In response to Tia Hokee

I've also seen paper cut to look like the frames of a picture reel. I've seen them at BL's and from CM.

see the products below for more ideas...

Twinstars
Guru
Twinstars
In response to Rosita

If you can't find stickers, you could probably find images online to print and cut out?

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics