Page 1 of 2 
Username Post: Open.. New Spring Page Kit Swap.... Flaker Free        (Topic#1488443)
ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams

Hi There Ladies!! How about an Un-Done Spring Page Kit Swap!! Flowers, Glitter and Bling!! Now this may sound a little crazy, but I think it will be loads of fun.. So there will be two groups.. 12x12 1 Page Layout and 12x12 2 Page Layouts.. You send in as many as you’d like to receive back, so it’s FLAKER FREE!!
Here are the rules, pick a group and how many you want to do, then put the page or pages kit together.. No gluing them together you’re self (you can if it’s a tag or stacking a flower or such..), but I would like you to post a picture of the rough lo you put together.. in your gallery (lo page kit 1, 2, 3.. ect.) I ask that you do this and also label each kit with your sb id and gallery picture #) so when someone received the kit the can refer to you’re rough lo picture.. now u draw, glitter or embellish if you need to.. say you have a plain piece of background paper and you want to use a template on it.. go ahead and do so.. we can all use or tools of course we can’t send them!! Or u want to make a tag that will match the lo, using a stamp, ribbon and glitter.. go head.. just Do Not Put The Final Lo Together.. LOL.. Please do not just do a basic lo’s… Use and include everything u yourself would want on a LO!! Ribbons, Tags, Brads, Die Cuts, Bling, Glitter, Markers, Chalk, Ink, Fibers, Buttons, Stamping, Flowers....ect.. whatever it may be… lets be creative!! I know a lot of scrappers like to have pictures before doing lo’s but I have actual started doing lo’s 1st and just find the picture later ( a friend got me hooked and I have been scrapping soo much more lately, so I thought why not give a try on here for a swap!!) No Title Needed for these pages.. BUT you are required to include a whole sticker sheet, rub-on, plain or decorated chip board or die cut alpha’s..ect.. just if you do die cut the alpha your self make sure there are the appropriate extra letters.. also please include journaling space/tags for those who like to hide/add/more journaling..
Ok any questions?? LOL
Mail No Later Than: Feb. 25th 2009
Pm for my addy when ready to go postal. Include same amount of postage it took u to send to me.. plus 4 additional 42. Stamps.. please send stamps.. or money orders, cash.. no checks or self address postage, return packages may be slightly heavier.. If you have flaked on a swap, no need to sign up..

1 Page Lo's: 12x12
1.LisaJane-5 (I may add more)
2.wtrcat1-1

2 Page Lo's 12x12
1.Lisa Jane-2
2.wtrcat1-1

Swappers
1.LisaJane (Hostess)
2.wtrcat1

Edited by LisaJane on 12-16-08 07:52 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to ScrapCams

btt

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to ScrapCams

Anyone?? Have a great night!

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to ScrapCams

btt

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to ScrapCams

btt

Karmax3
Guru
Karmax3
In response to ScrapCams

is there a theme to the pages?

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to Karmax3

Well, we could do a theme.. if that would help to get more interest.. any suggestions??

Karmax3
Guru
Karmax3
In response to ScrapCams

maybe Spring, Im sick of Christmas already.

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to Karmax3

Ok sounds Great!! Spring it is, Flowers, Bling, and Glitter it is!! LOL I'll edit 1st post.. Would u like in then?

Karmax3
Guru
Karmax3
In response to ScrapCams

of corse i will take a spot in both, just one more question what size page? 8 1/2x11 or 12x12 Sorry to be a pest.

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to Karmax3

Oh shoot forgot to mention that!! LOL 12 x12.. There is probably more I forgot too!! So any questions just ask!! LOL And thank u you for joining me! Have a great night!

Edited by LisaJane on 12-16-08 07:50 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to ScrapCams

bbt

Karmax3
Guru
Karmax3
In response to ScrapCams

no problem just want to make sure the swap go ok, and everyone is on the same page.

ScrapCams
Expert
ScrapCams
In response to Karmax3

Come on ladies, let's bring some springy pages to the table... maybe it will bring us out of the seasonal blues!! Heehee

mom2lfh
Diva
mom2lfh
In response to ScrapCams

Lisa, I had so much fun doing your other swap I decided to jump on board this one. (If you'll have me...LOL). For now just put me down for 1 of each...I'm a little apprehensive since my style seems to be so much more old-fashioned than everyone else's. Hopefully when I get started the creative juices will start flowing!

ShoppingMom
Diva
ShoppingMom
In response to ScrapCams

Kinda stupid question..

Can I request boy pages? I would love to join the layout swap but I only have boys so pages with pink and flowers would not be used

Also we dont actually make the layout, just the pieces for it? But not assemble it right?

ShoppingMom
Diva
ShoppingMom
In response to ShoppingMom

Bumping so the OP will see my question

Karmax3
Guru
Karmax3
In response to ShoppingMom

Checking in here, wow need to get more people.

mom2lfh
Diva
mom2lfh
In response to Karmax3

I am not even sure this swap exists any more. LisaJane was the hostess of a different swap I'm in and she seems to have gone missing. She has not replied to any of our posts since Dec 29th. If any of you hear from her, please let her know that ppl in the garage sale swap are looking for her. Thanks.

racegirl88
Guru
racegirl88
In response to mom2lfh

FYI Lisa has flaked on a bunch of swaps including the ones she's hosting so bother staying in this swap. She has taken not only mine things but everyone'eles too and we just found out she's moving.Just thought Id let ya know.

Page 1 of 2 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics