Page 425 of 425 
Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
Joanie R
Guru
Joanie R
In response to 4tgrfans

Yaaaay! You got some awesome presents! I have a Selphy and love it! I don't have the Heatwave but I'm definitely intrigued!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Joanie R

I received a Gift card to JoAnns that I need to use this weekend. It is clear across town so I need to wait till we had over there this weekend to drop David's kids off.

I also bought today some clear sealer spray, a set of alphabet sticky stencils and two boxes to ship stuff off.

I also bought some goodies a few weeks ago. I bought me jewelry making goodies. Several charms to make necklaces and a few pkgs of charms to make ear rings as well. One pk of 3D Jolee Skull Halloween stickers, and David bought me a new cool dragon wood stamp..it was sweet.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Bought me some Heidi Swapp art stencils...cool ones...says: Sparkle, glow, glitter, shiny and glisten. Then I bought two TH configuration items. One book and the other a box. Can't wait to play with them.

I have been reorganizing my clear stamps and seeing what I have and don't have. I need to have a stamp book and stamp each image and make them into themes as well. This will save me from having duplicates, which I have done and needed to then give them away as gifts, hostess gifts or to pals. Lmao.

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans

Does anyone have the Heidi Swapp Minc machine? Thinking I need one. Can't decide between the 12" size or the 6". The price is quite different ~ not sure I'd use it enough for a 12".

Wonder how it's different from the Anna Griffin one.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to 4tgrfans

Keri those were great deals. I don't have one. I am planning on getting into a kit club again. I just received my monthly stamp, it was too cute. It was a bandage building one with various designs on the bandage and then various phrases.

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans

My order came today ! Love happy mail. It is the Mosaic Moments starter kit. I probably could have figured it out on my own without the kit, but wasn't sure. Here is what it helps make:

Mosaic Moments By 4tgrfans

I got the images from Pinterest. The kit looks easy to use, hope I can figure it out and make mine look as good !

Joanie R
Guru
Joanie R
In response to 4tgrfans

I got the Minc when it first was available and I wish I would have waited for the smaller one. Don't get me wrong, I love it but it's nice that they have two sizes depending on your needs. I find I use it more for embellishments so the smaller one would have been the better buy but I LOVE IT!

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to Joanie R

Yeah ! The 6 inch minc is back in stock here at scrapbook.com. So, of course I ordered it tonight along with a bunch of foils, embelishments, 6x6 paper pads, etc to go with it. Everything is 10% off in January too !

Joanie R
Guru
Joanie R
In response to 4tgrfans

Heidi is also releasing some other goodies to go with the Minc that were introduced at show this past weekend. Take a look at her video!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlnNRL0JwhY

I'm so excited, I can't wait until it comes in! Happy Crafting!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Joanie R

Love the goodies, I can't wait until next month. I am getting me a Cricut Air Explore, and keeping my other one, I will let my mom know how to use that one. But I want the versatility to cut multiple mediums with mine and use my laptop with it. I also plan to order some vinyl from a few places. Might get me a few more shelves for paper storage and some see through snap containers for a few other things. I also have actual film to develop still and it was exposed to my register heat and I forgot my film was in the one container, I am hoping that it is all alright.
I plan to try and develop all those rolls, its only like 12 rolls I think. Plus I need to rearrange my craft space, it feels too cramped in there and I need more room for us to actually craft when we want to. Going to see what I can do and come up with an alternative way to have the room set up.
Might purge some stuff again and take it to the hospital like we have done in the past, we take it to children's hospital and they use it in their craft areas where the kids can make things.

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans

I wanted to separate my patterned paper by theme. Right now it's altogether on a shelf, so I really have no idea what I have. I found this pattern on Pinterest.

I love the clean look of the clear paper storage, but theyr'e so expensive. These cube systems are about $17. I bought a 4-cube one used for $10 and just ordered a 6-cube one on e*** for $20. I should be able to make 3 of these altogether with the pieces.

Throw out the connectors that come with it and start putting it together with zip ties. Very easy !

paper storage By 4tgrfans

Edited by 4tgrfans on 01-17-16 09:56 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to 4tgrfans

The 6-cube set came today.

Altogether, I had a 4-cube set and a 6-cube set. That was enough panels to make 3 separate shelves like pictured above.

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to 4tgrfans

Well crud. Was so excited to get the Minc out & try it.

I tried the letter K for Keri in royal blue.

First time through the machine it crinkled up the application folder, foil, & the K like an accordian fan. I got it out, but the folder (that you have to use to make it work) is ruined. It only came with one, so now I can't try anything else until I get a new folder. Think I better order a bunch if this is any indication.

On the bright side, the foil stuck to it really well, even if I do have to throw it in the trash.

Tried to order 2 sets from our favorite online store :).....but the total was 7.99 and shipping was 7.99. Don't think so. I'll have to wait until I get to a store. (All crafty stores are in the city, which is a 2 hr drive.) Looks like it will be quite awhile now before I get to play with my minc. Very disappointing. I'll just look at all the pretty foils & accessories I got to go with it.

Edited by 4tgrfans on 01-20-16 02:43 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Joanie R
Guru
Joanie R
In response to 4tgrfans

I'm sorry you had that problem. How frustrating! Especially when it's something new that you really want to use. I hope you're able to get more folders soon. We have a lot of these in stock and you get two different sizes in the package. Good luck!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Joanie R

I seen the Minc too, but I don't do a lot of foil right now, so I will wait for the price to go down and get it at a later date. My big purchase is going to be the Cricut Air Explore next month and getting the remaining film developed that I have, hope it didn't ruined from heat vent.

Found out that those wrap around bracelets that are leather like with the clip on charm, do not fit me. Not unless they make them bigger then 22 inches. I need it like 23 to 24 inches in length.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I took the old too short bracelet back and got me a new thicker single wrap around one. Attached my cool charm to it, used my 40% coupon and then bought two new aqua charms. One is an octopus and the other was a ship anchor. They were only 99 cents a piece. So I spent about 40 cents more and got a bracelet and charms with the original purchase and only had to spend a few cents.

Off to do some school work and then maybe craft a bit too.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Well I am now the new owner of a Silhouette Cameo with a Starter Bundle...got a lot of goodies with it. Plus I picked up a pkg of 40 sheets of 12x12 asst. colors and some transfer tape too.

It will all arrive sometime this coming week. Going to be a long week....lol

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 02-27-16 12:20 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Well it arrived a bit over a week ago and I have opened it up and got the stuff out of the packages and signed up for the silhouette club, but I have yet to play with it a whole lot. I have been busy, but I plan on messing with it this week as I have plenty of off time this week.

I also got my 40 sheets of vinyl, my transfer tape, and all the extra goodies that came with my cameo bundle. It had vinyl sheets, metallic markers, 2 blades, pixscan, mat, spatula, weeder hook, scrapper, free month of silhouette club, free designs, picker tool. Booklets and stuff, plus I picked up a turquoise dust cover for it.

This week I grabbed at Mikes, my secret pal loads of goodies. But I got the dust cover, clear stamp set, paint, wood laser cut tags, and one or two little things as well.

Page 425 of 425 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics