Page 422 of 422 
Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
Veteran
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Thrift stores are the best! I've found 12 x 12 paper packs with half the , paper there, brand new unopened Jolees for .99 cents, unopened 12 x 12 chipboard pages,trim, pattern scissors etc.

I still dream of going in and finding a little bag full of half used stickles and antique lace trim. Hasn't happenned yet though.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to preraphaelitess

Yeah I have found some of the cutest wooden stamps there at times and sometimes the odd sticker pack or so that is marked down cheap..I have also picked up yarn bags that were good deals. I know I might have made someones day if they knew what the stuff was and where to place it in the store.. I donated about a month ago my old Sizzix and sizzlet machines from long ago when I first started crafting, because I have the Big Shot and it has been collecting dust for years..lol. I had a friend sell it to me along with dies that I have long since sold. I started to unload them years ago when I got my first Cricut and then realized I still liked my dies and started buying new ones that I wanted..I have loads of them now and then work great in the Big Shot..lol.
I love thrifting as well.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

tj its great to have you back to crafting and sharing your finds. Have fund re organizing your craft space.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to andrea m

Thanks Andrea..it has been fun and I look forward to working on loads of new stuff. I am having fun again and it has been too long for me. I felt like half of me was gone for awhile because I could not get motivated or any mojo to work on stuff. Now it is back and I am so happy.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I did make it back to Mike's and although I did not get storage container on wheels, it wasn't on sale like I thought it was. It was anywhere from $50 to $80, I will wait and use a coupon in a week. But I did buy 3 of the 13x13 snap containers, a Theresa Collins-Memorabilia 6x6 pad, Artists Loft-Gouache Paint Set 12pc, 2 mason colored jars one blue and one green, activity coloring set, and 6 sheets of 12x12 paper for my Steampunk Valentine/Love swap.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I only went to one store on Black Friday and bought me some Black Vinyl for my Cricut and also a Recollections Cube that has 9 drawers in it..ought to be fun to put together. The one I wanted of course was sold out. Spent only $27 there on both, the cube was 60% off and the other one was 25% off.
I received my pins from online daily deal the other day...too cute.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Ooooohhhhhh, my Prima box arrived today! Andrea, I just might be purchasing those every time they are available. It is put away until after Christmas when I have some time to create for myself.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m
In response to Drayia

lol glad you got one. they are awesome. I cant wait to see this months.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to andrea m

okay I want the link too, please pm me as well.

I bought a 6x6 MME paper pack for $3, a treasure chest wooden for grand daughter. I am going to woodburn letters and a few designs in it for grand daughter for Xmas and stain it for her as well. Got me a cool Heidi Swapp clear stamp set as well for $2 and then bought me some Zots Medium size. Found grand daughter some mini nut crackers as well. Use my 50% off on the treasure chest.
Loving the deals I am finding lately.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

I ordered a couple new stamps today.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to andrea m

Cool..my stamp set of the month arrived yesterday and I got a bonus small stamp set and a stamp holder for them.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Received my stamps that I ordered from PC...Wondermint Xmas set and Snow Village.
At Mikes I bought a pk of glittery foam stickers snowflakes and Felt Xmas presents stickers. Xmas die cuts from Recollections and a Gray Toned Sketch pad for myself. Bought goodies for some swaps too.

andrea m
Mayor
andrea m

I ordered the simple stories Christmas documented kit from here. It should arrive today.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to andrea m

Went to Flower Factory the other day and did good, bought me only some Washi tape. Was in there for bday party for David's youngest son..he loves Spiderman. Found some party supplies, also found myself the cutest garter belt for my wedding next fall.

Page 422 of 422 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics