Page 1 of 422 
Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Now taking any joiners. We can talk about what we spent for the day, or month. Or just how we got a great deal somewhere.

This all started on a swap thread, where some of the ladies have went overboard on shopping,lol. Some of us will spend over the limit on the swap and some of us just go over overboard. But hey we all love to shop, and when buying for a pal sometimes, you see something for them you buy it and then add more and more to your basket and come out spending way more then you went into spend. Of course you bought some goodies for yourself, its so hard not too.

We are taking votes for Presidency of the top spot, and we will have 2 or 3 Vice president spots. I was Voted VP of Public Relations, after I put my vote in for Cindy10 for President, lol.
I said we were not having a Treasury spot, because that person wouldn't be trusted to not spend the money on Scrapping goodies, lol.
Winner by a landslide is Cindy10 as President
Votes for President: 5 nominations for Cindy10 nominated by TJCraftyWitch, Cindy herself, Desparate Housewife, ScrapAngel4 and Crystal loves DH n DD

Winner for VP is Desperate Housewife
Votes for Vice President:2 nomination for Desperate Housewife by TJCraftyWitch and Cindy10
1 nomination for Mommie75 by Desparate Housewife
1 nomination for TJCraftyWitch by ScrapAngel4

Most generous with handmades:ongoing still with nominations1 nomination for Turtlelady by ScrapAngel4
1 nomination for Desparate Housewife by Des Hswf
1 nomination for Disneylisa

VP of Public Relations or Spokesperson is TJCraftyWitch
VP of Public Relations or Spokesperson:
2 nomination for TJCraftyWitch by Cindy10 and Desparate Housewife
1 nomination for LilScrapper22 by LilScrapper22

Most addicted to swaps:(this one will have so many folks in it, lolWe both won on this one, lol.
TJCraftyWitch
ScrapAngel4

MEMBERS: All members win on being an ADDICT, because we all LOVE SCRAPPING goodies, whether its buying, making or swapping, we all love to get new stuff.
TJCraftyWitch
Cindy10
Iammaryburke
Desparate Housewife
Mommie75
Jenuwin
Theboydbunch
Johnsusan8
Turtlelady
ScrapAngel4
scrapn biker chick
2MiniSchnauzers
QueenRN2007
Queenbriannasmom
Crystal loves DH n DD
Musica620
Lilscrapper22
emcee24
Angie mom of 2
purpleprincess99
miniscrapper
provinca
jaybeemom
shana0608
Jacquie44
qmanscrap
hdsue
armywife1437
SouthernSalsa
AmberleighCMC
dotfree
pinkkarin
Moonpuff
Twinkpea
Danielle R
Scrappintastic
Rose M
Scrappin Diva
Mollydog
Chattycat
Ma2crzygrls
happygirl08
elledee
Sherry Relyea
Swatmommy
jenyjen3
Rebecca and the Pugs
Genni
Happilydivorced
Drayia
tuckerlisa
Matthews Wife
MrsSpeed
Peyton's Scrapn Mama
Raven63630
Aloha Joy74
Naf
luv2scrap
Mirandia
Your ScrapAttack
CocoChanel
JaymieLiz
nonnysbooks
scrapdiva76
xoJessica
scrap-a-shop-a-holic
fatwhippet
ashtonsmommy

Will add a poll when we have enough nominee's for these spots. I will add folks names under each spot. You can nominate only one person or one for each spot thats up to you.

Okay off to send out pms and links to this group. Think I'll add it to my signature.LOL

Edited by TJCraftyWitch on 07-14-09 06:33 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

iammaryburke
Expert
iammaryburke
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Sign me up! I always spend WAY too much...

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007

soooo, you want us to "admitt" how much we spend on scrapping???

sabine
sabine 
Idol
sabine
In response to RN2007

Oh please sign me up, too! I'm still trying to figure out if I have a spending problem or if I should consider myself lucky, hehe.

mommie75
Angel
mommie75
In response to RN2007

hum i know i spend way to much.. my hubby told me the other night i have ocd.. hum i know he is right.. when he was out of work last year for strike and back surgery i sold about 2000 worth of stuff and you could not even tell i got ride of a single thing man i am good at hiding stuff i guess//

i just mailed off nine pacakges last week of pal stuff and went way over board on each one..

cindy10
Pro
cindy10
In response to mommie75

OK,here is my nomination shpeech: It is only one sentence:

I just spent over $250.00 on a $50 swap!

I think that should seal the deal for me as President!

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to mommie75

I am in a few ss swaps as well as the queen swap and I know i spend WAY to much. so liek Marsha I have to admit that????? YIKES dont know if I can handle that I may go into a coma or something lol

a few weeks ago I bought myself the bind it all it was half price a steal if ya ask me came home and hid it yeah i did lol dh found it adn was like whats this ummmmm opppss santa came early?!?!?!

Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife
In response to Briannasmom

ooh! I've been wanting to get that Bind-It-All! Seriously...I think I'm gonna get it soon. I've also been twiddling my fingers whenever I see the Cricut Expression. LOL

I have a vote for VP for this CRAZY COMPULSIVE SCRAPPING SHOPPERS THREAD, how embarrassed AND honored I am.

I think Cindy10 should definately be President for this thread. I am always SO, SO happy and appreciative when I get packages from her. She's always over-the-top! MY problem is that when we're mutual pals in a swap I match her...so I guess I do have a serious problem myself. BUT, I do believe she deserves a taste of her own good medicine too!

I do think that mommie75 should be in the running for one of the positions as well because although I myself have not been on the receiving end of hers, my little boys have and they had the BIGGEST smiles on their faces when they got packages from her.

This is such an interesting thread!!!

Tigergenesis
Diva
Tigergenesis
In response to Desperate-Housewife

you guys are too funny.

All4mygrl
Idol
All4mygrl

Yes, you guys really are funny...oh my!

JennAboo
Expert
JennAboo

OK, I like the idea of haveing a confessional. I never tell my hubby what I spend, and he doesn't dare ask. LOL I say I am lucky because I live in a small town that doesn't have a place to buy scrapbooking stuff. (well not yet a small boutique is opening soon, but I am sure the prices will be too high) Anyway, when I do get to go to Hobby Lobby,an hr from here, my friends kinda look at me crazy when they see, or I tell them what I spent. On sale items mind you. So I get my money's worth. Yet they don't mind comeing over and shareing my materials and tell me how jealous they are. lol I just paid off one Crucut and my hubby woke me up one morning to show me the expression my SIL was telling me about, so of corse I had to order it too. I told him that was his fault. I rarely leave Hobby Lobby w/out spending less that $200.00. Again that is why I am glad I don't have one closer.

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-10-08 11:44 AM
In response to JennAboo

I'm a big shopper...I want in!!

cindy10
Pro
cindy10
In response to JennAboo

I think one of our Board Members should be TJ Crafty Witch, after all, she IS the FOUNDER!!!

And Lynnette, yuo DO NOT have to match me! YOu have NEVER had me as a Pal until a million this month! SO, I haven't gotten a packqage from you yet, although I know a few are coming.... YOu just THINK I send a lot casue YOU'VE been MY PAL so much! See?????

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to cindy10

Okay, move me from the Scrapfasters to this one. I belong here more than there! I spent $80 yesterday for a class at a lss and the stuff I bought while there.

Turtlelady
Diva
Turtlelady
In response to johnsusan8

I am not that big a spender as I was last year. I did over spend on all of my secret santas but as usual, I only got back one great pal. I don't know many of these gals to pick a person :=) Have fun with this Tonya.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to johnsusan8

Okay got new members and nominations on the first thread, let me know if I did or didn't put someone there, that didn't want to be ladies.

Susan I will add you as a member, feel free to vote for a President or VP or whatnot. LOL

Thanks ladies for us all having fun and sharing, its great.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

ok you must add me to this thread... I am a shopaloic.. Let me tell you when Michaels was having its after halloween sale I bought like 30 bags of the all dressed up buttons.. It was 80% off. and I couldnt pass it up.. Its great for when we have the monthly envie swap..(for next year of course) I nominate Cindy10 for President.. And Tonya for VP.. WE should also add a category for the addicted to swaps for handmades too..lol

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to ScrapAngel4

I also nominate Turtlelady as the most generous in making handmades...

Patti Sylvia
Diva
Patti Sylvia
In response to ScrapAngel4

OMG....I thought I was the only one who was as addicted to shopping for scrappy stuff as much as scrapping....

I'm in on this too!

My hubby doesn't ask either...on the rare occasion that he's with me when I'm shopping, I'm careful to look like I'm a very frugal scrappy shopper, but if he's not with me...watch out debit card.

For the most part I am sorta, kinda careful, but not as much as I probably should be.

3MiniSchnauzers
Idol
3MiniSchnauzers
In response to Patti Sylvia

I'm in! I've been the the LSS twice this week! I get those 50% off Coupons and I just have to use it.

Page 1 of 422 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics