Page 2 of 422 
Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
cindy10
Pro
cindy10
In response to Patti Sylvia

Hey KIm! Where do YOU get off calling me President-material, huh?! I just sent you the TINIEST PACKAGE the other week....!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to cindy10

Okay time for more updates, lol.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to ScrapAngel4

• ScrapAngel4 Said:

ok you must add me to this thread... I am a shopaloic.. Let me tell you when Michaels was having its after halloween sale I bought like 30 bags of the all dressed up buttons.. It was 80% off. and I couldnt pass it up.. Its great for when we have the monthly envie swap..(for next year of course) I nominate Cindy10 for President.. And Tonya for VP.. WE should also add a category for the addicted to swaps for handmades too..lol

Hey how did I get voted for VP, lol? Thanks hun.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Kim:Put you in there with me on the swaps grp hun.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom

oh man this is too funny. phew am I glad I am not the only with a cpn in pocket and its burnign a hole there lol.
I too dont tell dh how much i spend he would probably dis own me or something lol. he doesnt ask either so its a win win situation am i right?!?! lol

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom

I vote for Cindy10 for president. Good luck Cindy, she's so funny.I'm a bad shopper, I bought a scraplot off of ebay for $800 to add to my my stash. My dh shook his head and I said well you showed me how to use it. Then later on I sold a lot that went for $1,000 and I still have a lot of stuff. Every time I shop at acmoore or micheals instead of telling him how much I sent I tell him how much I saved. But he does get around to asking me how much I spent. I know that I have a problems. But I don't think its that bad, Is it?

scraphappyjenn:D
Diva
scraphappyjenn:D
In response to Crystal is Leahs Mom

I'm not gonna join this because I personally don't want to know how much I spend..but thought I'd share what my hubby said the other day...

We were talking about how I had to finish up my christmas cards and I was leaving yet again to go to a friends house cuz it's just so much more fun with friends...anyway, he said, "I am glad you have this hobby. It's a nice way to keep memories of our family and it doesn't cost anything."

Yeah...talk about hiding stuff! Where does he think I get all the stuff??? My friends houses I guess.....

musica620
Idol
musica620
In response to scraphappyjenn:D

Okay, I thought I was the queen of hiders until my mom came to visit. I introduced her to the cricut. She had it in her motor home and when we were at Walmart, she bought herself one. She just switched it out with where mine was and my dad kept thinking it was mine. When they were getting ready to leave, she just put it away and didn't tell my dad until a few weeks after they got home.
I can hide my purchases if I shop during the week, or if it is delivered during the week. Dh is gone Mon. - Fri..

LilScrappy22
Expert
LilScrappy22
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

i went to Michael's one day and spent $200 on ribbon and stamps and i got most of it from the clearance bins also i can barely pay my rent but i bought jemax cubes again at micheals cause they were on sale but have to hide them in my trunk and think up a story after xmas to explain how i got them.....so i'm totally in

PS = i bought a cricut cart cause it was on sale...i don't have a cricut

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to LilScrappy22

I spent $40 last night on Creative Memories stuff.

Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife
In response to Crystal is Leahs Mom

• Crystal loves DH N DD Said:
I vote for Cindy10 for president. Good luck Cindy, she's so funny.I'm a bad shopper, I bought a scraplot off of ebay for $800 to add to my my stash. My dh shook his head and I said well you showed me how to use it. Then later on I sold a lot that went for $1,000 and I still have a lot of stuff. Every time I shop at acmoore or micheals instead of telling him how much I sent I tell him how much I saved. But he does get around to asking me how much I spent. I know that I have a problems. But I don't think its that bad, Is it?

OH-MY!!!!

Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife

• LilScrappy22 Said:
i went to Michael's one day and spent $200 on ribbon and stamps and i got most of it from the clearance bins also i can barely pay my rent but i bought jemax cubes again at micheals cause they were on sale but have to hide them in my trunk and think up a story after xmas to explain how i got them.....so i'm totally in

OH GOD THAT'S BAD!!! LOL

Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife
In response to Desperate-Housewife

Oh and I didn't know we could nominate ourselves so in that case I'd like to nominate myself for generous with handmades.

emcee24
Veteran
emcee24

I think I spent too much too for the last 2mos. I got a slice and cricut expression and shopped during Thanksgiving sale both online and at M's and J's too.. : ( ... I'm nearly in a bankrupt mode when it comes to my scrapbook funds.

Angie_mom_of_2
Veteran
Angie_mom_of_2
In response to emcee24

Can I join too?? I'm sorta new to scrapbooking but I've been to HL or J's atleat 1-2 times a week since September!!! I have to hide stuff from dh too! lol!

purpleprincess99
Tenant
purpleprincess99
In response to Angie_mom_of_2

You guys are great. My husband has been asking if a SBSA (Scrapbook Shoppers Anumomous)existed and this is the closest thing I have found to one. At the moment I am trying to figure out how I am going to pay the Nov and Dec credit bill of $815.00 and that was all spent between Oct. 28 and Dec. 5. Of course $436.99 was the pazzles I had been saving up for. I only get a $100 a month for allowance. So I asked my husband if we could raise our allowance for Nov and Dec. and he said if we could afford it. Now I just have to figure out how I am going to pay the difference.

My husband was afraid when we bought our house because it is just a block and a half away from the lss, 4 miles from HL, 5 miles to JoAnns and 5 and 1/2 to Archiver's and Michaels. Now you can see why I need a 12 step program to help me stop shopping.

Edited by purpleprincess99 on 12-11-08 12:48 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to purpleprincess99

I just came back from Archivers today and I spent about 27 dollars now mind you I only spend about 20 a trip maybe alittle more depending on the project but I go there like 1-2 times a week. they know me adn my little one by name now is that sad or what??

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to Briannasmom

Purple Princess, if I lived as close as you do to those places, my credit and debit cards would have a meltdown!

LilScrappy22
Expert
LilScrappy22
In response to Desperate-Housewife

• Desperate-Housewife Said:
  • LilScrappy22 Said:

OH GOD THAT'S BAD!!! LOL

ya i know hey....like most have said i like shopping just as much as i like scrapping and then i don't wanna use the new stuff cuz it's tooo pretty

Anonymous 
  • Anonymous on 12-11-08 09:12 PM

Hey ladies. went to Michael's yesterday and only spent $22. I used my 40% off coupon on gift wrapping tape!! I have been shopping so much this month, there really wasn't anything I "needed"

Page 2 of 422 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics