Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Sassie

Ouch on the foot!

I will share what I bought from the going out of business sale once it arrives. I don;t even remember what I ordered.

Today, we hit Tuesday Morning..... OMG is all I can say. My cart was overloaded with stuff.

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00
In response to moonpuff

Sounds like everyone here is keeping up the shopping. Me not so much! I have gotten about 4 things from the scrap yard on FB, but not much really.

I'm in search of super hero papers now. I got the batman cart for my cricut, but I want some patterns. I found one creative imaginations kit, but it only has one piece of paper i really like. anyone have any suggestions? I have seen all over google that CTMH has a super hero set, but I can't find it.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to Shelly_Anne00

http://store.scrapbook.com/collection-brand/supe r+hero-...

That is the first thing, that I thought of....

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to moonpuff

I bought the super hero set from CTMH and it is awesome!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to ScrapAngel4

Shelly Anne the CTMH stamp set was available in Spring/Summer 2012, the name is Super Powers it was a set of 10 stamps cost $13.95 Canadian and item number was C1485. It was a new set so hopefully when the new cataloge comes out in Feb 2013 it will be still available. Until then I can't order it. I will know in January when I get a preview of the new Spring/Summer Cataloge if it is in there again.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to Drayia

your right ouch! The swelling hasnt went down at all for long - if I lay down at night. by an hour after i get up it swell's aagain.

At least this is keeping me home instead of shopping lol!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Sassie

ok ladies im leaving on a jet plane (tomm) so please dont cry too much.. I will be back next sunday.. lol

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00

ok Shana!! I've been told it is retired by another rep, but IDK how the CTMH stuff works. LOL!! Thanks!

Moon, I ordered a couple pieces of that, but it looked more like superman to me because of the shape on the one page. So, I ordered the other sheet. Just have to find a few more to go with it I guess and wait to see if the CTMH one will be available.

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00

oh....so, I forgot!! I went to Tuesday morning yesterday and got a REALLY COOL set of TPC Studio cling beach themed stamps for 1.99! It was the larger set too. So, check out your Tuesday Mornings for stamps. We know I have WAAAAYYYYYY too many, but I couldn't pass that one since I want to go to the beach next month and MAYBE make a mini for it.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Oh.. if you do a mini, LMK first. I think I got the same stamps, and they had a diecut/sticker sheet to match. I , um, have a few of them here. (That is all I am admitting to). So, I can send you some and if you got the same stamps I did, they are a perfect match (cause they are the same line)

LOL

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

I am getting ready to post links to my gallery of the goodies I got a few weeks ago from OMC and from ebay.

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00
In response to TJCraftyWitch

YAY!!! Can't wait to see TJ!

Moon...I am definately doing the super hero mini. It's gonna be for my brother to remember the birthday party. He's having a really hard time as his wife left and I think she is going through with divorce. It's a big old mess!! So, you have the CTMH or the Creative Imaginations stamps?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I decided to hold off til I got my computer back, don't want to download a bunch of pics on my daughters computer. I did get them all took. Got loads of stuff.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Hi ladies, with new stuff finally coming out from the CHA summer show I'm going a little crazy with the buying. Waiting for a few pkgs to show up next week with two new lines from Graphic 45, the new Prima resin pieces...I think I ordered them all. Help! I need someone to hold my hands behind my back so I can't do any online ordering! lol

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to maggieanne

Did I mention I've been watching HSN all morning? 24 hours of scrapping goodies! Anna Griffin is on right now!

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00
In response to maggieanne

oh no Maggieanne!!! Why did you tell me!! now I have to rush over to HSN and watch. LOL

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I seen that too. thankfully I am pretty broke so I can resist.

I did pick up some $1 stamp at jo's.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

I am in tears right now. Y'all I got a TRUE RAK today, I have no idea who it's from -- there is a special note inside, some of the words make me believe its not someone from here BUT if it is PLEASE allow me to thank you from the bottom of my soul - I can NOT believe you did this for me!!!

I got a large package with - StazonOn Opaque rosted coffee & ivory black (cant wait to see what this is - a ivory black???)

Also the Oval sizzix die (orignal)

Edited by Sassie on 09-13-12 04:23 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Sassie

that is sooo sweet sassie.. I wonder who sent it to ya.. wasnt me..

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

That's awesome Sassie!
sorry Shelly Anne...I didn't buy anything from HSN, wasn't impressed with the stuff they showed.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics