Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to maggieanne

I received an awesome envie from Maggie here, she spoiled me with Halloween goodies, it was packed with loads and loads of stuff. thanks Mags!

I also got three packages of beads that I ordered from ebay, that I have been waiting on for a near month. I love them.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to TJCraftyWitch

You're so welcome T.J., I'm glad you'll be able to use them! I don't know why but halloween is just not my thing. I think I just do too much girlie stuff! lol

scrappy_day
Expert
scrappy_day

Hi there everyone! I just found out about this thread!
I have officially put myself on a spending freeze. But I have been eyeing up the rub n buff stuff. Has anyone used it? Anyone care to do a trade for it? I have tons of stamps I was going to go through and de-stash. Please let me know.

Shelly_Anne00
Guru
Shelly_Anne00
In response to scrappy_day

Did you say DESTASH STAMPS??? HAHA!! I do not have any rub n buff but I have had my eye on it too and am seriously thinking of ordering some.

If you decide to destash your stamps let me know! I am a stamp ADDICT!!!

scrappy_day
Expert
scrappy_day
In response to Shelly_Anne00

I, like Sassie have the clear Tim HOltz stamps that I don't use as much as the cling mount kind. I have been thinking of going through my clear stamps. Any kind that you are interested in?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to scrappy_day

I received my 1000 aquamarine rhinestones from ebay they were mini mini, but cool.

Also received the first beads I ordered and won from there, they took the longest. The rhinestones were too, I received the ones I last ordered way before now and they all came from China..lol. Various parts of China but China none the less. I received my 1 set and 200(2pks) of beads.

Today I received my flower metal charm that can nestle a bead, there is 200.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I need to make the time to scrapbook now.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to moonpuff

enabler alert!!! Scrapbooksteals is having a archived Americian Crafts sale.... http://scrapbooksteals.stealnetwork.com/

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

I ordered my cutter, so need to replace mine, and glitter embossing powder

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Drayia

Leaving in the morning for 4 days up in the N.H. mountains for a scrap-away with 5 other friends! I can't wait. At least I won't be able to spend money on more scrappy stuff while I'm up there! lol I have to use all the stuff I have. Luckily I got 2 pkgs within the past week of some new embellies and papers. lol

I hope everyone has a great weekend and If I do happen to find a store up there I'll let you know when I get back!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Have fun maggie and enjoy the scrappying weekend...so jealous.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I just received Graphic 45 Songbird and Nutcracker Sweet that I ordered yesterday. Cant wait to start crafting with it.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Drayia

Im definitely on a no scrappying buying freeze.. its driving me crazy.. oh wait.. hee hee I did buy 2 things.. ugh so bad.. I bought my xyron refill for 5.00 (so expensive) and K&C fall diecuts. I need to make wedding place cards in the fall theme so I bought them to use on them..
but hubby said that I was allowed to buy that.. HA HA. if he only knew what I buy..LOL

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to ScrapAngel4

I spend alot but my hubby doesnt say a word. As long as I am happy and can pay for it he is fine. But then he has expensive hobbys too LOL.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

I just found loads of awesome deals at BL's my store just reopenned closer to my house, and although the area is smaller then it was. They had some good stuff there. I got like 5 or 6 stamp sets, some wooden and some clear ones. I also found some very pretty multicolored brown with blue yarn. Plus I got a 6x6 Prima paper pad, called Country something...its cool.

I also found a lapdesk for my laptop and love it..its nice a comfy to type on while sittin on the couch.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

nice deals

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to ScrapAngel4

I received more stuff from my ebay purchases: metal necklace ends and toggles 30pc, and 300 metal flower beads.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I received my $10 swap package from Miss Tonya today! It made my day!

And I received a ton of bingo cards (the paper ones). Anyone need any for altering? I have a few... hundred LOL

They are cute... 3 in a strip, and they are blue, orange, green and yellow.

LMK if anyone can use some, and I will post them out this week.

(Before my inlaws invade)

Moon

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

Glad it arrived, I have a small pkg going out monday for you as well hun. glad u liked your goodies.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

hey ladies.. check it out!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15810...

Christmas swap

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics