Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I received my $10 swap package from Miss Tonya today! It made my day!

And I received a ton of bingo cards (the paper ones). Anyone need any for altering? I have a few... hundred LOL

They are cute... 3 in a strip, and they are blue, orange, green and yellow.

LMK if anyone can use some, and I will post them out this week.

(Before my inlaws invade)

Moon

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

Glad it arrived, I have a small pkg going out monday for you as well hun. glad u liked your goodies.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

hey ladies.. check it out!

http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?tid/15810...

Christmas swap

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

so I went to michaels yesterday and I was disappointed.. they didnt have my trimmer blades.. ugh! i need them desperately.. really?

i bought popdots that were 40% off and 2 neutral paper packets that were also on sale..

I went to Joanns also, and they didnt have my trimmer blades.. boo on them too! i was giong to buy my clips but they werent on sale.. ugh!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to ScrapAngel4

What trimmer blades do you need Kim?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

I just won some cute 100pc rondelle beads on ebay, might win some 400pc gray ones. I am also ordering a 7pc bundle accessory set for my phone. Need another charger, since one has disappeared in the house and the other is fried. the 7p set, has a car charger, a travel charger, data card, hard case, screen protector, speaker with cradle case and 3pk stylus all for 18 with free shipping and then I am ordering a 4pk of cases for phone, 4 different floral backgrounds for 8.99 free shipping.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Won the gray ones too for $4 total...yeah me. Bidding on a stamp set too, halloween of course. and watching a few items til it gets closer to the end time. Not raising the bids too early.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I paid for my beads and got the 4 phone cases paid for. Waiting to get the 7pc set and the other case until later next week.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I did buy myself my ATG gun refills, used my 50% off coupon. All other stuff I bought today when to my pals for various swaps, I spent over 70 in scrapping stuff for like 4 swaps..lol.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Hi ladies! Had a great time in N.H. but didn't get a lot of scrapping done. The weather was just too nice and the wine was flowing! lol

I had happy mail waiting for me when I got home. I got a bunch of the new resin pieces by Prima. I also recently got a box of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts!

TJ, sounds like you won't be needing beads anytime soon. Do you make jewelry?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to maggieanne

Yes I make jewelry and also use these for charms and pins for scrapping.

Glad you had fun in NH. I would have been drinking too..lol.
Oh great flowers.

I can't wait for my halloween stamp set to come in, I want to win this other set too.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Oh I forgot that I ordered the daily deal the other day. It is several 6x6 paper packs. I honestly cannot recall what brand they were...lol they were too cute. And only 9.99 plus shipping for 4 of those 6x6 packs.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

That's a great deal on the 6x6 pads TJ!

I was watching some utube videos yesterday and I was amazed at what you can get at some of the dollar stores! We only have one in our area and it doesn't have much in the way of crafty stuff but it looked like one store in Canada had tons of scrappy things from paper pads to bling that looked just like some of the prima lines!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to maggieanne

Thats cool, our dollar stores use to have some awesome goodies, but now they don't carry any good stuff. Bum deal. I can occasionally find some goodies in odd places. I found adhesive refills once for clearnace like 10 cents a piece at Harbor Frieght. it was awesome.

I just received my WRMK Witchy stamp set that I ordered off ebay.

I just won some think it was 100/150 gold plated metal jewelry end caps or can use them for stick pins and some metallic black beads 100pc. and then 150 bronze metal end caps. Got all three of those for less then $5. Shipping was free...yeah me. This one seller loves me.. I keep buying his beads and jewelry stuff.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I just bought from Jo's a Fiskars 12' Paper RotaryTrimmer:Deluxe Portable Design with Swing-out-arm. And the trimmer was 40% off, so I paid $15 for it.
Plus I got a Martha Stewart stamp and punch pack: the butterfly set. I used my 50% on it, so it was $8

Got Darice clip it ups for 40% off and keychain bases to make keychains for 40% off as well. Plus bought a new recyclable bag from them, it has the cute bird in birdcage with butterflies.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

What a great haul TJ! Could you let me know how that trimmer is? I was thinking of getting it myself. I've tried so many trimmers and it seems after a little use they just don't cut straight. Either that or my eye sight is way off! lol

Expert

Took my M's 25 percent off coupon and went crazy!
Bought some spellbinders and some stuff for weddings. Some inks too. How do I get myself in such trouble?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to deedee49

Dee that is easy to do, we all do.

Maggie, I will let you know how it works. I have another fiskars cutter too, its a rotary, I love rotary, they last so long blade wise. I will never go to a short blade trimmer again.

I can't wait to use the stamp/punch as well.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Okay I used the trimmer and it works fine, but I can't see the numbers as well on the extension part, they blend right in and the edge of it, doesn't line up with the main base, sort of throws you off. I will keep it, but next time I will read reviews on it, before I buy it. I will continue to use my other one more so.

I behaved today and as much as I wanted to stop at HL and Flower Factory, I resisted the urge to do so. I have spent enough money this past week on scrapping stuff.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Thanks for the info TJ. Good for you for being so good! lol

I tried to be good but then I got an email from an etsy I buy dusty attic chipboard from that she got some new stuff in and well, what can I say...I have no self control! UGH!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics