Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to maggieanne

Trust me it was hard, but I have stuff in my cart on ebay, holding off until I take DD to dinner and pay rent. Then I can splurge on a few more things. Less then a week of self control. I can do it.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Oh I found the perfect new table for my craft table. It was at Staples. It is a L shaped table, with a hutch attachment, and then a wide filer system desk that can go on the end of the L desk to make it longer. There are plenty of drawers and shelves on it. The set cost $400 and with the comfy chair it will be around $500. I like it in the black, this way my new craft room when we move will be black and white with splashes of color. Its going to be awesome.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

• maggieanne Said:
What a great haul TJ! Could you let me know how that trimmer is? I was thinking of getting it myself. I've tried so many trimmers and it seems after a little use they just don't cut straight. Either that or my eye sight is way off! lol

I bought a new trimmer by American Crafts that is a cartridge blade. I am just waiting for it to come in from the States, Maggie. Once it is here I will put it through its paces and let you know. I tend to do reviews on my new tools on my blog and this will be no exception

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to Drayia

Sounds like a great desk TJ. I had to get rid of a beautiful desk from Ikea about 5 years ago when I devoriced my ex-husband, I just had no space for it and still would not. Oh well, once we eventually buy a house then I will purchase a nice desk or design a space. My DH likes to keep me happy.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Drayia

That sounds fab TJ, love black & white with pops of color!

That's great Shana, I can't wait to hear what you have to say about it.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Hubby has been off for the past week. Today, I went shopping

Loads of swaps done and mailed too.
Now, off to make dinner.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to moonpuff

Hi ladies. Well, so much for putting myself on a spending freeze..ugh! I bought some trims and some small embellies from a couple of etsy shops. I didn't spend much in either but it does add up when you total your purchases all together!

I'm going to blame utube! lol Everytime I watch a vid they put the link to etsy shops and my mouse hovers over the link and bam...there I am and the next thing I know I'm hitting the paypal button! lol anyone else have this problem?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Yes I have that problem with ebay recently...buying beads and stuff for jewelry, and stamps, and stuff for my cell phone.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

And Tonya turned me onto jewels for my scrapping on ebay.........

I am embarrassed to admit how many I have now.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to moonpuff

Jewels? What? Where? Tell me! lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Go looking for jewelry making in the craft area on ebay, you can find metal cap ends and spacers, and then they have loads of glass beads, of various sizes. I love shopping there for them.

I just got my case holder for phone and the 4pk of colorful covers for phone today. I also got my daily deal pkg, it was Pink Paisley goodies. Two 6x6 paper packs, pk of rub ons, and two embellishment packs for less then $15 with shipping.

I recently won pins with loops on ebay, 500pcs. for less then $5. So I have plenty of these to make charms with. Love adding those to my handmades. Also own some stamp sets to, CTMH set the other day, vintage style set.

Winning this two pk of 7 gypsies stamps that has 43 stamps between the two.

I am still waiting on all the beads and metal caps and spacers that I recently ordered, but those will take a few weeks as they are all coming from Hong Kong and China.So they take between 2-4 weeks to arrive. Love their prices.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Will check it out!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

look under Nail art on ebay as well, for the mini micro jewels.. like 1500 for $1

It is insane

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

Moon don't be an enabler...now I will look there too. I have a growing collection of jewelry stuff and my stamp collection keeps growing, its a bad adddiction...really bad...lol.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

I placed a small order from an etsy store the other day and got the pkg in the mail today. I bought these round thingys that you can put a pearl in the middle and they're a circle with tiny inserts for crystals. Well, I didn't realize when I ordered them that there were no crystals in them so I need to find out where I can get them. I have to find out what they're called too! lol Anyone know what I'm talking about because I sure don't! hee hee

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

I just looked them up, they're called ribbon buckles. I got 2 different sizes (50) each!

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

My new cutter came in the mail yesterday, will be putting it to work today and let you know what I think. First time I have ordered from the States and customs choose to open it up.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Drayia

Not surprised Shana, almost every box I get from overseas gets opened also!

What's on the agenda for everyone today?

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to moonpuff

• moonpuff Said:
What trimmer blades do you need Kim?

cutterpede.. i just found them here at sb.com.. but i really needed them now.. LOL

I bought an xacto paper trimmer so I could the place cards.. and im going to return it.. it was 15.00

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to ScrapAngel4

I ment to say that I order all the time from the States and this was teh first time customs opened the box, LOL some mornings I am still asleep while typing.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics