Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to TJCraftyWitch

wOOt i got to go on a spree this month because some saved up money for a trip came about. When the trip was sadly cancelled!!

I found Dylousions Inks @ Hobby Lobby I about passed out, Ive not been to a HL in monthS!! They have more 7 gypsy things, more Myra roads chipboard, even some mixed media packages (they didnt look no good but they was there) I was so impressed with there paper (like always) even found a 6x6 of the tattered time (or what ever that 1 DCWV has out that looks tim holtz'ish) I passed on that one but got several Prima, Echo Park, Studio Calico & 1 Christy Tomolson.

Im also in the 12 days of Christmas swap & let's just say her shopping (limit) has passed but Im no where near done getting her what I have planned! I LOVE shopping for Christmas, I found my gifts for some of my closet's friends from here also --- Im so excited I wonder if I can send them early :P AND let them open 'em hahaha!

4tgrfans
Veteran
4tgrfans
In response to Sassie

I went to the CK convention in KC this weekend. It was my first visit. I don't have any local scrapbook stores so took advantage of the opportunity to stock up and try out new stuff.

I want to try embossing. So one stand had a good deal on powders and in such pretty colors. So, I bought 15. I also got the clear ink, static bag, pen, etc. I ended up getting the embossing gun at M's.

I hit the 99 cent bling stand first. I got all colors of pearls and rhinestones. Seems like I got a lot, but for .99, really should have gotten more.

I also got trendy tape, paper, brads, rub ons, ink, stickles, kits, and more.

i haven't had time to play yet, but hope I can soon!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to 4tgrfans

Keri and Sassi sounds like you both went on a spree. Sounds awesome and Sassie your pal is a lucky duck...hope its me...hehe.

Keri have fun with the embossing, it is so fun, but is time consuming..I love to emboss.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

hahaha! Tonya, you know how I treat my pals

Keri that sounds like a blast. We had a Rubber Stamping convention around me over the weekend I was thinking of going to. But being in a wheel chair being pushed by a blind man in a crowd just isnt a great time LOL We tryed it at the fair and I was ready to pull my hair out poor man!

Can I see pics of the goodies you got? Ive always & will always want to go to an Expo of some sort .. Ive heard so much about the dollar stands & such!! Watched the youtube videos & things (sigh)

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Sassie

I picked up some great halloween stickers from wally world last nite..there was so much to choose from and they were onlyh 1.47.. so i got .14 cents off each with my discount.. HA HA. i know.. its only .14 cents.. but I dont care

I also bought some xyron refill tape.. I love that sticker maker.. does anyone know where else it may be cheaper? i spent 5.00 each.. I dont like spending that much, but I needed it...

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to ScrapAngel4

• ScrapAngel4 Said:

I picked up some great halloween stickers from wally world last nite..there was so much to choose from and they were onlyh 1.47.. so i got .14 cents off each with my discount.. HA HA. i know.. its only .14 cents.. but I dont care

I also bought some xyron refill tape.. I love that sticker maker.. does anyone know where else it may be cheaper? i spent 5.00 each.. I dont like spending that much, but I needed it...

Wish I could get my refills that cheap, mine are $9.00 here in Canada

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to Drayia

scrapangel4, have you tried ebay? you never know..if there are so many sellers you might find a bargin!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to maggieanne

ewww Drayia that is horrible!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I got some Zots mini ones for $3 with coupon yesterday, and then Birthday clear stamps sentiments for like $8.50. They were 50% off. My grand daughter already used them before I did...lol.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I received 2 great packages today. One was from OMC, it was the 10 refills for my GlueArts ATG I was waiting for. No place here to purchase it so I order from the States, would love to be able to order this in bulk, I am sure it would be alot cheaper then what I am paying now.

The other package was an AMAZING pal package from Tonya. She soooo spoiled me, will get a picture later and upload it. I have a ton of pictures I need to do that to LOL. Thank you Tonya for everything!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

Your welcome hun....I had loads of fun spoiling you.

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie

awwe thats awesome that Tonya spoiled you!! Tonya your a great woman & Dryia i can tell you have a kind heart! I can NOT wait to see the package I LOVE seeing ppls gift's & buys as much as I love sending gift's & buying!!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Sassie

Thanks Sassie...I have behaved for a few days. I am waiting to shop for some pals this week inbeteween paying bills.
Off today unfortunately because I have no voice and to serve you need a voice to talk to customer. So I am checking on things here and catching up with my schoolwork. Hopefully I can get it all done on time this week.

I plan to shop for my October envies and my $10 pal swap this week. Next week I am shopping for rnd #4 mostly handmade swap. Also need to work on some 12x12 layouts. I have all my goodies for that, I believe.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

helloooooooooooo

I havent bought anything this week.. i miss buying stuff.. lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Is there something wrong with you Kim, you have a fever? Let me feel your forehead...I know that you have got to be not feeling alright....lol.

I love picking on u.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Oh I forgot to post that I received some ebay pkgs from China and Singapore. I got 400 rodelle glass gray multifaceted beads.
I also got 100 black round beads, 100 copper metal half circle deco pieces, and then 150 smaller size but the same as above but gold ones.

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Hi girls, JCI. I received my small etsy purchases from last week and I was really happy with what I got. I needed some specific embellies for a couple of swaps I'm doing. So, now I'm planning on scrapping for the day tomorrow!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to maggieanne

Cool Maggie!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

• TJCraftyWitch Said:
Is there something wrong with you Kim, you have a fever? Let me feel your forehead...I know that you have got to be not feeling alright....lol.

I love picking on u.

HA HA! I have been working so many freaking hours between my 2 jobs that I have no time for scrap shopping.. not even online! ha ha

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Wow, I'm just finding this thread!!!!! Can I join?

Vicki

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics