Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to maggieanne

Cool Maggie!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to TJCraftyWitch

• TJCraftyWitch Said:
Is there something wrong with you Kim, you have a fever? Let me feel your forehead...I know that you have got to be not feeling alright....lol.

I love picking on u.

HA HA! I have been working so many freaking hours between my 2 jobs that I have no time for scrap shopping.. not even online! ha ha

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to ScrapAngel4

Wow, I'm just finding this thread!!!!! Can I join?

Vicki

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne
In response to CrimsonMama

Hi ladies! JCI...welcome Vicki (CrimsonMama)! I'm kind of new here too and was warmly welcomed in.

Working on a layout today with one of the new trims I bought from etsy. What's going on with everyone else?

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

I am about to pull the trigger on a Spellbinder's die order from a discount website. It still will be about $300. Maybe I should hold off and ask for some for Christmas?

I just received my Colorbox Reinkers in the mail. I have one of the flower shaped boxed of chalk ink. I can find all of the colors in only one place and that is the Blockheads stamp website. Why are some reinkers so hard to find? I also got one of their stamps, a victorian gaslamp post and one by Lost Coast Designs that's a Praying Angel with an arch over her. I just LOVE their steampunk stuff.

I'm really wanting to order those dies....hmmmmm.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I got my CTMH stamp set that I ordered from ebay today. The mail people found the lost pkgs..lol. I love the set can't wait to use it.

I bought a crimper/wire stripper today at harbor freight really cheap.

Also received to October envies with great goodies.

I am getting ready to order my pals goodies for the 4th $10 pal swap...have her stuff saved to my cart.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

wow Tonya.. see what happens when you mess with a scrapbooker! they find your packages.. Im so glad..

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I was too. had those pkgs not been in the mail yesterday, I was calling the PO today. Saved me from having to kick PO butt...lol.

I am going shopping tomorrow before work to get some of the October envies stuff bought at Jo's and then after work I am going to Mikes.

I have my one pals goodies saved to my cart here for the $10 pal swap.

I also will be buying my 12 days of xmas pal some stuff later this week at Jo's. I have some great 50% coupons.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Well, I could have been suckered but.....

Have any of you ever purchased thru Amazon from a company called Stuff4? Well, I found some awesome prices today and my totaly was to be $46.68.

Fine

Went to complete the order and the shipping was going to be $81.00!!!!!!!!!!! JAW DROPPING

So I contacted them and they explained the way Amazon shipping adds to each item, blah blah....and they would reimburse me. So I sent them my list to see how much they say the shipping should be.

But here is the deal....

I went to their website and found that the item they were selling for $2.09 on Amazon was $4.99 on their website (same price as SB.com)

So, until they give me a much more reasonable rate on shipping, I think they sucker you in with low prices and then make some of the money back on shipping.

Have ya'll experienced this?

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Wow, those shipping charges are crazy! Are they from another country like Austraila? Even so $81. I don't know if i would take their word for it that they'd reimburse some of the shipping costs. They should deduct before you have to pay them.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

I know. It's rediculous. And disappointing.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

OKay I went to Mikes today and got my Oct envie goodies, my MOTM some goodies and then goodies for the bday card swap ladies for mom and me. Everything was either on sale, clearance or greatly priced.
I just need to make a few handmades for the halloween ones and get some fiber and ribbon cut for them.
I think I am going to buy one more thing for sixta and then mail it to her.
I need to make a 8x8 halloween kit for Sally's swap. she let me join in at the last minute. I will work on that later tonight.

I ordered my pal her goodies for the $10 pal swap last night and it is being mailed directly to her. They should ship it today or tomorrow.

Sonsie
Sonsie 
Pro
Sonsie

I ran across a site called craftysteals.com and ordered almost $150 worth of stuff, they had great deals on kits. The shipping for the whole order was UPS flat rate of like $11. Some really neat stuff! This kit was less than $20

http://craftysteals.com/shop/fancy-pants-summ er-end-col...

Edited by Sonsie on 10-18-12 04:10 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Sonsie

Sweetie...you can't leave links for other sites here. One of the ladies that keeps tabs on the forum will delete your post. We tend to exchange websites via pms on here. Just letting you know.

Other then that, it sounds like you made out awesomely. I plan to order from my MWorks for some swap stuff that is due in December. Great deals right now.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I received my 500 straight pins for charms in the mail today. Boy that is alot of pins..lol.

I also got my Penny Black "Christmas Outdoors" clear stamp set from ebay as well. Its got animals and kids on them...so darn cute.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Sonsie

Well, my Stuff4 deal via Amazon, the shipping is not $29.78. Down a lot from $81.00 but I am still thinking that 30 bucks is high for 17 small items. It put a kink into a really awesome price on the stuff they have.

Also, if you go to their website, the prices are the same as they are here, so I still think they are trying to make up for the low price they have on Amazon with the shipping rate.

The items I have are Dylusions sprays, Goosebumps, two TH stamps, and some TH metal corners. None of which should be that heavy. This must be a UPS rate USPS priority flat rate box would be cheaper I think?

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

thats still expensive for shipping.. tell them they can keep there stuff..

I bought all my pals stuff here for the 12 days of swapping swap.. I spent a little more for the stuff but whatever.. I have no time to shop.. lol

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

Hi ladies, jci. I buy a lot of my stuff here on this site. It's great if you can wait until free shipping which they do now and then. I do find their prices reasonable and no more than other sites.

I use etsy for stuff like trims, embellies that are unusual and won't see on everyone's pieces.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I got an awesome box today from Toni...she had me for the mostly handmade swap rnd#3 and I got totally spoiled.

She made me beautiful stick pins, 3bgs of fairy dust, matchbook card, journal boxes, fall tag, library pocket and accordian hidden journaling.

Then I got 6 pieces of lace trim, TH die frighten light, metal accents pks 2, halloween brads, MS halloween witchy treat bags, 7 sheets of 12x12 Graphic 45 Proper Gentlemen paper, K&CO Dies, bling and jewelry cord.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Oh and my ebay pkg came with my 100 multi-colored & metal beads for jewelry. Cost me a big $1.50 for it....lol.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics