Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to moonpuff

Moon! I miss you so much.. I love seeing you post here and on the threads girl.. But I do no thatyou are a wonderful mom and am able to homeschool your children.. that is so awesome! I applaud you!

Now, on that note try to check in more and let us know how its all going.. we miss yougirl!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to ScrapAngel4

I usually pop in here daily for a lil read......

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to moonpuff

Well I went shopping at M's, HL and Tuesday Morning yesterday but only found two small items on sale. Embellies. One of them is Melody Ross Soul Food chipboard stickers that will go with a MR chipboard album and the other is K&Co boards that go with the Flora and Fauna. I can't resist Flora and Fauna. I'm hoarding it!

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

Sorry it's been so long since I checked in how are you lovely ladies doing?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to babigirl

Doing better now that I have a rented laptop to use for a few weeks while mine is being repaired. I also checked out what type of new computer I am getting when I get my tax money. Unless I can get one by getting another student loan for school. So I can give son the one that is being repaired and I can get my new one before tax time. I am getting a Mac Pro, tired of viruses, slow loading when I have multiple windows up and also after a year and half my computer is being constantly repaired. I want one that doesn't have those issues. I may pay more in the beginning, but I won't have to replace my computer every two years either.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to TJCraftyWitch

Discount Shopping Stash By CrimsonMama

Yesterday, I made my twice a year junket to a discount scrapbook store near the Mall of Georgia. I thought I would post what I got because the papers are "off-the-beaten-path" papers. Everything they sale is 50% off and the metal embellies, eyelets, brads are buy one, get one FREE.

Papers are:
Six die-cut pages by Creative Imaginations, Dreamy 2, Wild Asparagus and Signture Life. Unfortunately, they no longer had any of the Coca Cola Paper I wanted more of.

K&Co. Flora and Fauna Cards and Envelopes, Ancestry.com Tags, Flora and Fauna 3 dimensional stickers.

Elements Medium eyelets, pink and lime green

Karen Foster Tag Lines, "Americana" and "Family"

All My Memories, Metal embellies

Two motorcycle die cuts, one of a motorcycle and one "born to be wild" with flames.

Set of pale pink Thicker letters, and blue Prima Flowers.

Then from HL: Pink and Purple Prima and Spare Parts Flowers, A Betty Boop patch.

M's. I got two Martha Stewart punches not shown in the photo above one sale and used a 40% coupon to get Tim Holtz Corners.

I will have to make a trip to downtown Atlanta to the World of Coke if I want more of that paper, which is a pain.

This is going to cause me to rearrange my punches.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to CrimsonMama

That is very nice you got a lot of good things

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to babigirl

looks like fun! I just ordered a ton of stamps from The greeting Farm... I am addicted to them lately.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to moonpuff

are you still addicted to flowers

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to babigirl

I prefer to consider myself a flower collector..... BAhahahaha

And a washi collector.....

And a Stamp collector......

Bahahahah

Yes,I still am

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

Moon your just addicted to scrapping goodies like the rest of us..lol.

Crimson that is a great haul.

I received my Witchs stamp set...cool set.
Also got my 480 stick pins the same day.
Plus my pack of 500 ear ring silver bases. I can make 250 pairs of ear rings now.

I also just paid for anther halloween stamp set and some more beads..black glass round ones. I have a new addiction to jewelry making goodies on ebay...could be worse..lol.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

ohhhh black glass sounds lovely!

maggieanne
Governor
maggieanne

JCI...Great haul Crimson! I have to stay out of the etsy shops! I think I made 4 purchases over the weekend. I will use everything though! lol

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Yes i am addicted to supplies to.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to babigirl

We all are addicted to supplies. I am bidding on 100 silver and rhinestone spacers I am at 99cent and have a max bid set as well. S and H is free.

I lost this other one that was a great deal but kept getting out bidded so I gave up.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I am dangerous to go look at ebay.. saw your post, went and looked for a few things, and 11 items later, here Iam again.

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to moonpuff

That's why i am scared to go on ebay because I would be in the same boat lol

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to babigirl

i hear ya babigirl! I stay away too! lol

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to ScrapAngel4

I try to.. then Tonya shares a deal she got, and I go look.. and I am in it all over again

but the deals are AMAZING...

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to moonpuff

lmao moon. tonya is such an enabler!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics