Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to babigirl

i hear ya babigirl! I stay away too! lol

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to ScrapAngel4

I try to.. then Tonya shares a deal she got, and I go look.. and I am in it all over again

but the deals are AMAZING...

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to moonpuff

lmao moon. tonya is such an enabler!

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

LOL.....

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

Hey I am not an enabler, I was sharing my vast treasures I purchased...lol.

Its alright Moon, we can take all the goodies and leave none for them on Ebay...lol.

I got a few more bead sets the other day.

My awesome Halloween set I got from ebay arrived the other day. It is a 72 pc set, that I got for $5.14 whole alpha set, 2 ink pads, and plenty of halloween things.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to TJCraftyWitch

LOL I am waiting for a package for J's of paper packs LIKE I need more lmao. But the price was right and it was DCWV! Plus a huge package from CTMH that I had to order. Several pal swaps are due here but for myself I am on a spending freeze. Have to shop for pals, kids christmas gifts and that is it until January for me

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

I am now on a spending freeze except with my pals swaps that I have finishing up, which is just two of them and then my 6x6 and 12x12 layouts.

After that i will be living through you ladies posting,as I am dropping out of swaps that I had time to let the hostesses know. I hope that after the first of the year sometime I can join a few again here and there.

Right now I am stressed to the max with work, bills, schoolwork: hoping that I pass and not fail this quarter. I have had car issues and computer isses in the past few weeks. And small health issues that have caused me to miss work, which makes the money tighter for the bills. I am just spreading myself too thin so I am taking a break where I can and finish up what I have to finish up. I hope my hostesses that i Have swapped with for years and some just a few times understand. I sent PMs to them explaining what was going on and hope that all understand.

Okay back to trying to get my one mid term done. I finished one, I feel better about that. Just stressed now about rent and stuff. I hate being a grown up sometime. Can I be a kid again, without all the stress? LMAO

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I hear ya Tonya.. My hubby and I both lost 3 days pay due to Hurricane Sandy.. Im not driving much because we cannot get gas. With the holidays coming up and my hubby always gets laid off after thanksgiving, I have to watch my bills too..

Sometimes you really do need a break.

Walmart had some cute handmade halloween stickers and they were 75% off.. I got them for .73 cents.. woot woot.. I didnt buy many in case they go to 90% off.. LOL

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Yesterday I received some of my ebay purchases before I had to put a freeze on my spending for myself.
I got my three pks of 100pc each of three different shades of green glass beads, I also got my 75pcs of turq/gold glitter triangular glass beads.

then today I got my 148 pc of clear crystal beads, plus the company sent me as a free gift a cool pair of ear rings. I also got some smokey gray and white 100pc glass beads.

I went to Mikes the other day and got my one pal a set of cling and a set of clear stamps from 7gypsies, they had buy one get one free. I also got her a small clear case photo storage plastic case for 40% off. Then there was MME Xmas 6x6 pad for 5.99 and all paper packs were 40% off, with the exclusion of only two types. Well it didn't ring up discounted and she looked in the ad and seen that it should have been and I got it for $2 off. I walked out of there with five items for $9. Great finds.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

great deal Tonya

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

hello ladies

Sassie
Sassie 
Idol
Sassie
In response to babigirl

Ive been on a freeze except when it came to pal swaps or swaps I need to create. After these I am also going to be done for awhile. Just tierd of getting burnt on the swaps, and all the fun taken out of them.

Im feeling so drained about things I almost want to just give up crafting all together for awhile again

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Sassie

Sassie - try not to drop out.. Some people are just rude and dont come through.. You still have me and babi.. lol

babigirl
Governor
babigirl

Yes you do stil have us and we would hate to see you go. You do to awesome of work to give up my friend.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to babigirl

I am still here too!

I been layong low lately.... too much going on, in real life to spend a ton of time online now.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

I received 100pc of Rodelle crystal spacers that are multi-colored today.

I also just won 1600 silver plated crimp beads.
and 800 silver/black crimp beads.

Bought 400 blue round beads for 99cents, two more black holster cases for my phone and my hun. I also bought 100 hematite square beads. Got good deals on all these.

I know that when I get my tax money, I am going to buy a Cameo online from ebay, they have some awesome bundle deals. I like how easy these looks and no hassles with cartridges and such.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

we miss you mooniegirl

babigirl
Governor
babigirl
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

Tonya great deals.

Moon we do miss you alot

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff
In response to babigirl

Thanks! But I am here each day. Just PM me anytime

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to moonpuff

soooooo My hubby forced me to go to Michaels.. well actually he had me go to our eye doctor to get his glasses fixed and of course its right next door to Michaels.. LOL OMG your not going to believe what happened to me! heres the story:

I am on a long line to purchase my stuff. So this woman opens up a register and calls me over. (i used to work with this woman at my homecare job, and shes alittle out there) anyhoo, i make believe she doesnt remember me.. she starts ringing me up and 2 things dont have to right price.. she gets someone to help her void it and stuff. but the other woman rang it up more times.. so she couldnt figure it out and everyone was busy.. so she says "this is too stressful" and she leaves. gone.. nowhere to be found.

A manager walks by and I tell him that the cashier left. he goes I will be right back.. he tells another cashier what happens and he returns.. blah blah blah.. the original cashier comes back and says "Ted, I need a break" and she continues out the door with her purse and coat.

he doesnt say anything.. I couldnt believe it! isnt that insane! She left me hanging there! I was like really??

anyhoo, I did get a lot of deals.. I bought myself a new cutterbee 12x12 paper trimmer in HOT PINK! woot woot.. I didnt need this.. but because it was pink I had to buy it.. it was 14.99.. ten dollars off.. I got 2 halloween ribbon at 50% off, and some ornaments for a party Im going to at 50% off.. Plus 25% off my entire order! woot woot!

so thats my story and Im sticking to it..! crazy right!

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics