Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to CrimsonMama

WOW get me some too please LOL. NEVER see prices like that this side of the boarder!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Awesome.

I found as M's MS leaf stamp and punch set for $4.99
MS edge punch checker border $4.99
MS clear stamp acrylic block with feet: $4.99

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I also received my monthly stamp from my club...love it, its pinwheels, birthday and other sayings...

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

great deal on those spellbinders! you go girls!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to ScrapAngel4

Yep great deals. Going to scrapbook some later...waiting for basement to warm up. Have space heater down there to warm it. Our furnace went out and now we are waiting for a new one. They better get one here this week, I am not using heaters for weeks at a time. This is ridiculous..ancient frigging furnace and I mean ancient..Talkiing 1970s style age.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Burrrrrrrr! Well my furnace is fine for now (knocks on wood) but I have a space heater in my office /scraproom because I get cold when I sit still.

Got some Spare Parts brand flowers and brads on sale today.

Good luck with the furnace...stuff like that is such a pain.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I snuck out to my boyfriends store.. MICHAELS yesterday and I bought some cutting mats for my cricut.. hee hee.. hubby didnt know! but thats all i bought.. I was sooooooooo good!

but i did get some pretty purple christmas ribbon last night at wally world for .37 each! GO ME GO ME! ha ha

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Great deals, I bought some small dots the other day for $2.99 at FF.

Received my dragon 12pc. set of charms from ebay.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

what is FF?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Flower Factory..

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

oohhh lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I got some cool gold and red flower stems for 60 cents a piece today, and then a antique style embellishment for an altered item I am working on in another swap for 80 cents, these items were 90% off.

I also bought an Exacto Ruler for myself for $1, used my 50% off coupon..all the other stuff I bought was either a dollar or marked down 40 to 50% off.

I spent $31.30 at Jo's tonight

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

I just added 41 Spellbinders dies to my wishlist LOL. I LOVE their dies!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

Picked up some goodies at Michael's yesterday, bought two strands of bracelet stones and beads, bought two necklace pieces, and one 4pc set to make ear rings out of. I also got some metal embellishments from Recollections, two valentine wood stamps and then 2 pcks of Zots, one mini and one small they were 2/$5. I spent a big $22 on all the goodies. I made out big time. Can't wait to create.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

Tonya you need to stay out of the stores! HA HA!

i bought some rick rack on clearance and some more holiday ribbon, rickrack and buttons that were on sale..

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I go through spurts..and then there are weeks that I don't buy anything...so quit picking on me...lmao

Diva

What a great deal! You have been blessed with good luck and a great eye for deals!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Drayia

Oh I know! I made the mistake of going to the Spellbinders website and they have some awesome stuff coming out.

I am traveling and made stops in three HL's along the way. Found a bunch of Spellbinders dies from $7.19 to $8.99.

Labels Ten, I don't think I had ever seen that one before.
Fancy Tags, They are bigger than I thought, it helps me to see them in person.
Fleur De Lis Rectangles
Edgeabilities, Classic Ric Rac and Classic Postage Stamp. I never considered getting these before but at this price...
AND the NESTED PENNANTS! This was one that I wanted and thought I found but turned out it was gone. Actually, I had waffled on this one but finding at a great price of course, I got it.
HL had the actual dies out on an island. I actually almost missed them because they were not on the regular clearance area.
Precious Metals for $3.59. I think this might be good for some grungy looking stuff like with my Gears.

I got Dylusions Sprays with my coupons. I've been wanting those but I didn't want to bite the bullet and pay full price so I have six colors at this point.

Then I found G45 pad Botanicabella Collection. I love anything botanical and this one also has some shells and sealife. I think this is a really old product, one of the pages was slighly torn. $7.19 was a deal. I just love all of their paper, but I don't get it all because I don't always know how I would use it.

I also went to J's and they had a huge sale at lot of things at 50% off. I pick up 6 packs of Coordinations 8.5x11 cardstock. It's the smooth 50 sheets per pack at $2. That's only 4 cents a sheet!!! I didn't get 12x12 as I didn't think I needed that but I might go back and get it. I got the 8.5x11 for die cutting and it's nice to have when I am working on my brother's or my mom's books which are that size.

I also got Goosebumbs at J's 50% off.

I can't believe I got all that and didn't spend much!

Now that I am thinking about it I should probably go back and get some of the 12x12.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Ok Crim, slow down on the buying your making us all look bad...lol.

I am off to craftroom to make some handmades, so I can go postal with three envies.

We rearranged our craftroom as we got rid of DR table that mom was using and now me and her are both using my table. We put together 5 more of our cubes and our 5 shelves. We have to fill the cubes and stuff, but we got it more organized.

Once I get my tax money we are getting a new table, chairs and filing cabinet. I might 3 more cubes too. That and the Cameo.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Oh I wish I could find black cubes. Ad a drawer on my desk is broken for the second time, I'm going to have to pull everything apart and fix it and I keep putting it off.

Sorry, I'm just spending my "Christmas money"! I sent my hubby a wish list but he gave me some money instead to get what I want. Acutally I can probably stretch it better that way.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics