Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to moonpuff

Moon I think you do! LOL

what great deals crimson that you got.. Thats totally wild! go back and get the 12x12 paper girl! you never know when you may need it! WOOT WOOT

I bought a non scrapping item today.. it was eyeglass caddy that I really need.. i got it at rite aid and it was75% off! woot. 379 i paid for it.. now i wont lose my glasses!!!! lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to ScrapAngel4

Cool, i am going shopping on Sunday for my Valentine pal, going to Jo and Mike's and using my coupons to get her some of the bigger items that she wants. Then some smaller goodies.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to TJCraftyWitch

im kind of laying low on the swaps.. I dont have the time right now.. working 7 days a week is tough.. but as soon as my workload lightens up I will be back in the swing of things.. just running my 2 swaps.. all i have time for

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Yep, I did it, went back to get 12x12 paper. LOL just a few sheets. I always go armed with Coupons. NO use in paying full price!

And don't LOL at me but I got some small flowers. I had to retrace some of my steps because I thought I had lost a gold earring. Nice ones but I wouldn't lose sleep over them except they were my mother's. Ran around back to the library, nursing home and HL and J. LOL I found it finally under my laptop bag. I was thankful for that.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to CrimsonMama

Not laughing and glad u found it and all your goodies. I am shopping on Sunday for goodies for pals and MOTM swap.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

lol crimson!

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

OKAY so here is my excuse today. I had to go buy dog food and the store we go to shares a parking lot with M's. LOL

I got some of the new Recollections brand vintage flowers that look like leather. 40% off, plus I had a coupon for additional 15% off. Plus I got some ribbon for a RAK so that is done now.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

There is an amazing one day web exclusive deal at J's if anyone is interested in purchasing the Grand Calibur!!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

thats awesome, wish I had the dough...lol.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I just found the grommet setter and embellishments pkg for $3 and a accordian album with stickers and chipboard for $1.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Lucky find! I need one more thing, I'm looking for a 1/2 inch punch,as long as it's not expensive.

I made the mistake of looking at the new stuff here and Stampers Anonymous has a bunch of new sets I love. I also made the mistake of looking at the Ranger site and there are six Dylusions spray colors I think are new.I need to stay off the web.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Incredible deals at Ms need to check it out!!
Findings Haul By Drayia

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Drayia

im so jealous of all these fabulous finds! lol

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Ment to M's last night... spent $28.22 for 3 bags full of stuff

90% off clearance stuff.
It was insane

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to moonpuff

I got myself some cool stamp sets, two $1 stamps, a alpha set by MS and another set at 50% off.

Then I went overboard on my pals goodies for a swap and totally spoiled her. Plus I already bought the stamp sets for the Feb envie swap that was the stamp group. And then I got some goodies for the MOTM swap. I cleared house at BL and Jo's for all my pals and they are sure to love the stuff.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Wow, I went and didn't find anything.....I did get a small storage box. The clearance shelves at my store were almost empty. I must have been too late.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

wow.. that is awesome! I went to a stampin up class on friday night and bought some goodies.. I bought some white dollies, some design your own vintage brads and a silicone mat that you use to glue stuff down.. the glue wipes right off! all for around $16. it felt so good to buy some scrappy stuff.. shhh dont tell hubby!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

We won't tell him hun, your secret is safe with me.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

ty! ha ha

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

This isn't very exciting but I got a small hairdryer for my scraproom. Really for the convenience and my other one is bigger and I get tired of going,OH I forgot to bring the hairdryer in here after I've already sprayed ink on my LO.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics