Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to ScrapAngel4

We won't tell him hun, your secret is safe with me.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to TJCraftyWitch

ty! ha ha

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

This isn't very exciting but I got a small hairdryer for my scraproom. Really for the convenience and my other one is bigger and I get tired of going,OH I forgot to bring the hairdryer in here after I've already sprayed ink on my LO.

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to CrimsonMama

All right buying girls, here is a reason to shop and I am sure you can sneak some items in for your selves too. I am running a Easter Secret pal swap check it out. http://www.scrapbook.com/forums/showtopic.php?fid/49/ti...

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Drayia

hey ladies..

Im still on a freeze from buying stuff.. we lost so much money with the snowstorm and my hubbys job cutting his hours..

geez

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

OK that is IT!!!! Count me IN!!!
I am going to a scrapbook expo friday and I am bringing 265.00 with me so help me GOD I will get what scrappy goodness there is available!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mindygail
Expert
mindygail
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

count me in PLEASE!!!! I am going to the scrapbookexpo.com expo on friday and I am bringing at least 265.00 to spend!!! YAY!!PLUS:
(check this out) I was GIVEN for christmas and my christmas eve bday a:
cricut
big shot
digital camera
kindle- two days ago
I admit I myself did NOT purchase any of the above I am just considerably BLESSED
DO I GET IN NOW ?????
thanks,
MG

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to mindygail

I'm blessed too, my hubby got me a wonderful camera, still learning how to use it and a Kindle for Christmas. LOVE!

I am actually trying to scrap instead of BUY right now, but its hard....there is a bunch of new stuff out and coming out. New paint daubers and mists and papers, that I WANT, not NEED. I have to talk myself down.

I also got an email about that MS circle punch...I think I likey that too. I really need to step back and say....do I have to have?

I think MS got the idea from ME!!!! I think they should just send me one as a reward!

8 INCH Circle from MS Scroll Heart Deep Edge Punch By CrimsonMama

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

I just bought some tools for my crafting: Electrical cordless drill, 60pc bit set, new flexible screwdriver set, generic dremel set,then I got a new desk and chair as well. I also bought two journaling pens purple and black. I bought jewelry making stuff for a gift for my mom too.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

hi everyone! i went to my boyfriend MICHAELS on friday.. he missed me so much.. I got alot of stuff on sale.. my cricut mats were 6.99 each.. woot woot lots of valentines day stuff were on sale for 80% off! YEA ME

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

You're going to enjoy the tools. I got some florist wire cutters so I don't have to go to the garage and borrow hubbies.

I bought some black and white storage boxes at M's, They look good!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

My desk arrived on Monday, this weekend my new bf put together my over the toilet cabinet together and it had been sitting in that box for 13yrs(dont laugh ladies, bought it before my exhusband..lol), bf put together the new bed frame of ours and my chair that goes with the desk.
He is putting together the cabinet and hutch for kitchen this week and hopefully Sunday he can put together my table in the craftroom.
I am headed to Jo's today and mikes hopefullly i don't spend that much..lol

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

My goodness! Sounds to me like you will have an entirely new place!

I just got my artbin magnetic sheet refils and cropper hopper cling sheet refills in the mail. Not exciting stuff this week but I am happy to be getting everything organized.

I keep wanting to pull the trigger on an order from SB.com but everytime I look there is something I want they are out of and can't do a complete order. They get one thing in and then another is sold out. Right now it's the dylusions white, the main one I want right now.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

ok i have to ask.. Tonya wth are you going to use a cordless electric drill for? LOL

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Okey, the law of unintended consequences....

My hubby asked me to run an errand. Turns out, I didn't even need to run the errand. Soooooo, I was out and about right? And I thought, hummmmm, I will go to Tuesday Morning.............

Over $70 later...................

But I got a haul. Once again they had a bunch of discontinued G45. It comes in packs of 25 but it so cheap, about $.16 per sheet. This time it was mostly from Steampunk Debutante and there also some Boardwalk and some Le Cirque and some Halloween in Wonderland. One pack of Tags would normally be $40.00.......I paid $6. Not kidding.

THEN I also found some PetalPoo floral vines a set of Christmas stamps and this BIG set of Prima Build-A-Swirl Stamps, they are sort of distressed swirls.

I had no plan to spend that money today, but it's my husband's fault. Now if I could only get him to reimburse me!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

• ScrapAngel4 Said:
ok i have to ask.. Tonya wth are you going to use a cordless electric drill for? LOL

Kim,

I do some altered projects with wood, so I will use the cordless drill, plus I am a DIY kind of gal. I plan to do some things and create some awesome goodies and then sell them on ebay if I can.

I went to Jo's yesterday and bought three fiskars stamps for the rollers for .97 each and then I got 7gypsies tags at 50% off and some ranger ink at 50% off, got the MOTM gal some goodies, two things from her wishlist and then I got my pal from altered project some extras since I was behind on stuff.

I bought two 12x12 paper box at 50% off as well.

All the goodies I bought yesteday should have costed $62 and I spent 31 instead.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

wow is all i can say ladies.. now I want to run to Jos and tuesday monrning tomm! but ih ave to work.. lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Oh and I ordered two stamp sets from my stamp club..I bought a personalized one and another one that I thought was awesome.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

do you do a lot of stamping tonya?

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Yes I do alot of stamping hun. I absolutely love love stamps. I am addicted to them.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics