Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
Cathy K
Tenant
Cathy K
In response to CrimsonMama

Hi All,
I've just discovered the Graphic 45 Wizard of Oz papers - am I slow or what!! BUT here in the UK cannot get the 8x8 paper pad. Does anyone know where I might be able to get one in the USA???
Many thanks
Cathy

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to Cathy K

Hi there!
I have three G45 8x8 pads and right now I can't remember where I got them. I can find Magic of Oz on line, even though it is discontinued but it is all 12x12.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama

Hey ya'll! I don't know if you are familiar with Studio G which are the inexpensive grab and go scrapbook goodies at M's. They have a new line of metal embellies, 4 per pack for $1.50. Really cute and they are thin so great scrapbooking or cards. I love metal embellishments so I thought it was a good deal.

Edited by CrimsonMama on 06-23-13 06:39 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

I think that I have seen them Crimson.. I bought some chunky keys there for 1.50.. they were so cool too!

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

walmart had colorbok 12x12 paper packs on sale for $1.00.. I usually don't like the quality of the paper, but the designs were to beautiful to pass by.. of and of course the price was the selling point.. LOL

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia
In response to ScrapAngel4

OMGOSH Ladies look at the new exclusive Cartridge CTMH just announced at convention today

Artbooking Cartridge By Drayia

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to Drayia

Drayia I need that new cartridge..

Drayia
Drayia 
Diva
Drayia

Do you have a CTMH rep you can order from?? I know it will be one of the first purchases I make

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Drayia

I will have to check that out.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I do have a rep.. I had a party to get the artiste cartridge.. Now I need that one too! lol

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

I am a cameo girl thru and thru

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Hi ladies..how are we all doing...I can't shop for goodies for a minute. Which really sucks. I hate bills and rent at times..lol.

Didn't help that the car needed repaired last month, plus my tags for car and then my phone when kuputz on my bday and guess where my bday money went to, yes you got it, a new phone. I love it, but darn it some scrapping goodies would have been fun to buy...just a lil bit..only like $20-25 on stuff..not like I want to spend a hundred or more on stuff.

Oh well, have to wait to shop til later this month...I will survive I suppose.

moonpuff
Guru
moonpuff

Got a new 2014 minivan today.... maybe I will curb my shopping for a bit.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to moonpuff

ooh gl with your new van!

poor tonya.. I feel your pain.. Hubby just got his first paycheck.. woot woot.. but im not allowed to buy scrappy items.. going to the mortgage.. lol

bonprof
Diva
bonprof

Hi! I am new to this forum. I am truly having a problem with compulsive scrapbook shopping! I am a teacher and if I don't stop soon, will not have enough money to get through the summer. I need some encouragement. Thanks!

bj9268 
Resident

I would like to join this group. The last shopping I did was at M's. I used the 40% off coupon. I bought some embellishments for my son's 8th promotion layout. I also bought a replacement bulb for my Ott light and a Tim Holtz ink applicator. I threw in some Studio G stamps and a couple sheets of paper that were on clearance. I only intended to buy the embellishments.

CrimsonMama
Mayor
CrimsonMama
In response to bj9268

We are just here to enable!

I am really wanted a few more of the new Spellbinders dies, even though I don't need them, what has Need got to do with it right?

The other thing is, why do I have 6000 papers but I don't have the right shade of Navy blue to do a project?

I found some additional shades of Clear Snap Mixed Media on sale for $1.99 at M's. Those are by far my favorite ink pads right now. I like the way the ink stays wet a little longer. Awesome for embossing.

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4

welcome newbies! yes we do enable our friends to buy buy buy! but we do occasionally try to help you to just say NO! but not often...

walmart had some colorbok 12x12 paper pads on sale for 1.00.. I normally don't care for that cheap brand but the papers were so pretty that I couldn't pass up for a dollar!

Expert

• ScrapAngel4 Said:
welcome newbies! yes we do enable our friends to buy buy buy! but we do occasionally try to help you to just say NO! but not often...

walmart had some colorbok 12x12 paper pads on sale for 1.00.. I normally don't care for that cheap brand but the papers were so pretty that I couldn't pass up for a dollar!

Oh I'll have to check out my Walmart!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to scrappy_day

Welcome ladies and yes we are enablers...I don't even bother to add to the list of ladies on the first page. That is too difficult, we have hundreds of ladies that are enablers here..They come and go as they post.

Feel free to share ur deals and pics of your goodies, we love to see them and hear about them.

I keep seeing some cool ones, but the only shopping I am doing is for swaps..I am on a tight budget and can't do anything yet...sucks getting caught up on bills after you have been off for almost 6 weeks.But I will get us caught up again and we will be fine and strong again.

Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics