Page 4 of 419 
Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife
In response to Desperate-Housewife

OH! And I believe that I am the one who got the $250 package from Cindy10....ya know....the one that was only supposed to have a value around $50? um-hmm! Am I right love? Was it my "spy kit"? you were speaking of? Seems like it.

Ma2Crzygrls
Pro
Ma2Crzygrls

I don't know what kind of criteria is needed to be a part of this group but for just starting this year I have spent a LOT. I think if my dh really knew he wouldn't be happy. Good thing I take care of the checkbook. I am talking an easy 1K since Aug. On Black Friday alone I dropped close to $300 and two days before ordered an Expression! Oh this is a good Christmas though

Edited by shana0608 on 12-13-08 07:22 PM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to Ma2Crzygrls

I just got 50.00 in gc for archivers but I;m sure I will spend way more then that. HAHA btw I ordered the few dies for my dd;s cuttlekids. only 20.00 bucks there but I didnt even get all I wanted I am actually being good here what is wrong with me?? is there a grp for that one too LMAO. dh still has NO idea how much I spend. but he did say I better find better hiding places for my scrappy stuff that is new casue he might go searching haha I say yeah right he wouldnt even do it where do ya'll hide all your stuff lol

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Ma2Crzygrls

• shana0608 Said:
I don't know what kind of criteria is needed to be a part of this group but for just starting this year I have spent a LOT. I think if my dh really knew he wouldn't be happy. Good thing I take care of the checkbook. I am talking an easy 1K since Aug. On Black Friday alone I dropped close to $300 and two days before ordered an Expression! Oh this is a good Christmas though

There isn't a requirement, if you think you belong here, then your a member, lol. I'll add you to the members list.

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

• Desperate-Housewife Said:
OH! And I believe that I am the one who got the $250 package from Cindy10....ya know....the one that was only supposed to have a value around $50? um-hmm! Am I right love? Was it my "spy kit"? you were speaking of? Seems like it.

You lucky duck you. You so deserve it. Hey I want Cindy as my pal in the next swap, lol. PLEASE!!!

cindy10
Pro
cindy10

OK, my American Express bill came today: $530 in scrapping goodies last month. YIKES!! ANybody kinow a good divorce lawyer?! LOL!

cindy10
Pro
cindy10
In response to Huskymom

Hey girls: TWO WHOLE DAYS with NO SHOPPING!!!!
That's ONLY becasue I got an AWESOME package from Desperate-Housewife, who I now nominate for V.P.!!! YOu should SEE everything she sent me!!!

BTW< the $520 was jsut on the Credit Card. THat doesn't include purchases by cash or check! LOL!!!

I'm not bragging, I'm CONFESSING, and HUMLIATED by doing so...!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to cindy10

Okay I will add her to the nominations in the VP.

Cindy, you do have a problem, lol. Thats alright, mine will be bad come January and February. I will be blowing money on my pal and I'll have tax money as well. I will probably be getting me more Cricut cartridges then along with loads of other goodies. I will be sure to tell all what I get come then.

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to TJCraftyWitch

YUP for sure sign me up, I got another lecture about my scrapspot in the house from DH -- lol, I told would you rather me be at the bar? Of course not that is where I go he said!!!!!!!!!!

So to my corner I will go I said

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to jacquie44

I think the group should be called

Scrappers Anonymous, so what should our 12 steps be? Let me ponder on this one and I will get back with ya--LOL

gmanscrap
Veteran
gmanscrap
In response to jacquie44

OK, ladies....love you all! I'm so "happy" I'm not the only one. I've been a "scrapper" since the end of August (yes, this year). Here are just "some" of my purchases then I will join SBA: cricut (baby bug, first right off the bat), Xyron 900, stickles 35-set, cricut expressions, sixxiz big shot, several bigz dies, pixie by singer, 5 cricut carts (in my defense all my dies and carts off e-bay no more than 40.00 ea.) several CTMH acrylic stamp sets (about 7), several paper sets, one awesome kit from costco (check out my gallery), just recently zutter dreamcutz (haven't received yet). I'm not in the competition, tho....

jacquie44
Expert
jacquie44
In response to gmanscrap

Well I am looking around my area here and I am not ashamed to say that I think there is around $3,000.00 worth of stuff that I have bought since acquiring my baby bug this past summer. I had my cricut sitting for a while till I got everything I needed to work with and it has been an uphill progress purchasing and purchasing. The 3 SS that I was in this year help add to the list of things because when i bought for her I HAD TO BUY FOR ME TOO!!!!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to Briannasmom

So where do I hide my stuff? Nowhere! It's all plainly laid out for anyone to see! It's messy, but it's there. My husband would immediately have to stop hunting and fishing at his new camp, stop smoking premium cigars, and stop playing golf and taking golf trips, and I could go on scrapping for many, many years blissfully spending freely before I could catch up to him!

gmanscrap
Veteran
gmanscrap
In response to johnsusan8

• johnsusan8 Said:
So where do I hide my stuff? Nowhere! It's all plainly laid out for anyone to see! It's messy, but it's there. My husband would immediately have to stop hunting and fishing at his new camp, stop smoking premium cigars, and stop playing golf and taking golf trips, and I could go on scrapping for many, many years blissfully spending freely before I could catch up to him!

That's what I tell DH! Also, he has so much "stuff" that he puts Bass Pro Shops and Cabelas to shame! So.....no.....I don't feel guilty!

LilScrappy22
Expert
LilScrappy22
In response to gmanscrap

i have less than 20 bucks in my bank account and I'm heading out to the LSS to get some buttons and ribbon and paper .... can't wait till after christmas when the $$$ and the gift cards start rolling in

Ma2Crzygrls
Pro
Ma2Crzygrls
In response to TJCraftyWitch

• TJCraftyWitch Said:

There isn't a requirement, if you think you belong here, then your a member, lol. I'll add you to the members list.

LOL! I know I need some sort of "therapy" for my sickness. Let me add its has to be closer to $2K. The sad part is I don't keep track of the spending. I just go into a store and if I see something I want, or need I just buy it.

Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

I vote TJCraftyWitch for Spokesperson.

Hey Cindy, you didn't answer me if the $250 package was my spy kit. Fess up! LOL

hdsue
hdsue 
Guru
hdsue
  • hdsue on 12-14-08 12:18 PM

i think it stinks now that Joanns put a kabosh on using the Coupons on the magazines....adding there discounts i didnt buy at walmarts today thinking i would use my Coupons at joanns and low and behold they had 10% off so...i told the lady that was a low blow she agreed with me lol

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to hdsue

I know what you mean about the cpn being changed for the mags and idea books. M;s did the same thing. so not far lol.

gmanscrap I feel guilty lol dh plays an online game thats about 20 a month so I spend WAY more then he does in a month haha. but he tells me he dont mind. he actually got a gc for his b-day and didnt have anythign he wanted or needed to gave it to me. I think he is a keeper lol especially with my spending habit lol

mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to Briannasmom

just stopping to say hi.. i have not been able to shop for scrap stuff i have been trying to finish my x mas shopping so no scrap shopping i made one order this month well maybe two besides the couple things i bought off ebay..

Page 4 of 419 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics