Page 5 of 419 
Username Post: Crazy complusive scrapping shoppers group        (Topic#1488783)
Desperate-Housewife
Diva
Desperate-Housewife
In response to mommie75

I have a spy kit swap going on right now and I just tallied up 1 of my 3 partners kits that I've been packing up and the minimum amount to spend on each partner was $50, I've almost tripled that so far and I'm not even done shopping. Geesh!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to Desperate-Housewife

Okay ladies, you all have problems, lol. Just joking, lol. This is too fun. I thank you for the nomination as Spokesperson Lynnette. Wish I could be Treasury, but we all know that I would spend the money on scrapping goodies, lol.

I will add the newest members to the list.

armywife1437
Tenant
armywife1437
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

Oh my do I need to be a member of this group! I belong to a technique club and we meet once a month. We are required to make a minimum purchase of $19 a month, yet I can never manage to leave our meetings without ordering at least $200. Of course that doesn't include the random purchases I make online from Js, sb.com , evil-bay, etc.
I live in Okinawa, Japan so there are none of those great stores everyone goes to to get all their yummy sb stuff. I can't even imagine how bad my addiction is going to become when we finally move back to the states and I can go to a LSS, HL, Ms, Js anytime I want to. My husband should be afraid. Very, very afraid! lol Whereas I am excited. Very, very excited!
Count me in ladies! I've found my new home!

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to armywife1437

Welcome to this group and to sb.com !

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to johnsusan8

Welcome hun and yes he should be afraid, lol. Hope you are having fun with your goodies in Japan, lol. I bet the shipping is a killer to there.

LilScrappy22
Expert
LilScrappy22

Is it bad that I have put off scrapbooking until after Christmas because I’m hoping for the circuit expression to be under the tree ?

SouthernSalsa
Resident
SouthernSalsa
In response to mommie75

Ok I know that I always over buy for a swap I can't help it!!!! So I'd like to be here with others that share the same addiction! At least most of you dont work at a scrapbook store ...which make is so hard to not spend more YIKES!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to SouthernSalsa

Lilscrappy, no its not bad to put off til then, hard but not bad, lol.

Maria I got you added as a member with us, thanks for joining and admitting that you have a shopping problem,lol

Briannasmom
Queen
Briannasmom
In response to TJCraftyWitch

I've always wanted to work at liek archivers but I know my whole paycheck would go right back to the store and that woudl not be a good thing lol.

as far as the voting goes I have no idea who should be who lol I'm sorry

amberleighCMC
Resident
amberleighCMC
In response to 3MiniSchnauzers

I need to be a member too! I like to shop way too much!! My husband doesn't know how much I spend and I "Hide" my stash at my rescue squad building. Haha!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch
In response to amberleighCMC

I'll add you as a member later this evening Amber, you seem to be following me around on the board, LOL.

dotfree
Guru
dotfree
In response to Desperate-Housewife

I'm one who does far more shopping than cropping . I have bought more stuff that has never been used including the cricut(used only once by my granddaughter). Sometimes I think I have enough stuff to open my own store. Plan to do better in 2009 and actually start using some of the things .

ScrapAngel4
Mayor
ScrapAngel4
In response to dotfree

My hubby may be getting laid off after Christmas so I think temporarily my spending will stop.. Well then maybe I should start cropping and less shopping.. lol

RN2007
RN2007 
Queen
RN2007
In response to ScrapAngel4

DH just informed me that I sucessfully reduced my scrap spending in November by over 50%

johnsusan8
Diva
johnsusan8
In response to RN2007

It's okay, you'll be back to normal soon. This too shall pass!

TJCraftyWitch
Governor
TJCraftyWitch

Kim that sucks if that happens, but yes you can crop and making layouts more.

Getting you girls added to the members list.

Crystal is Leahs Mom
Idol
Crystal is Leahs Mom
In response to TJCraftyWitch

jci, I guess I'm not that bad. I have a huge stocking and I told my dh it would be nice to have this filled up with scrapbook goodies. I showed him the stuff that I want and need. I think he likes me to pend the money bc i'll would be looking at flowers and he is telling me to come and look at the $5 stickers. I shop more than I scrap and I also want to change that for the new years. My dh went into my scraproom yesterday and looked around and he said I know your never going to use all of this stuff and I said maybe not all of it but most, lol we will see.

cindy10
Pro
cindy10
In response to Crystal is Leahs Mom

Call it good or call it bad, but I filled my cart TO THE BRIM today at M's. EVERYTHING was 40% off!
I had a 50% off coupon, but nothing to spend it on, cause everything was on sale!!!
THEN... I spotted the Xyron 500! It is the one toy I want but don't have (excpet the Jukebox, which I'm getting for Christmas. SO... I put EVERY SINGLE THING AWAY, and ONLY BOUGHT THE Xyron 500!!!! WIth 50% off, it was only $25.00!!!! Here's the BEST part: I PAID CASH!!!!

armywife1437
Tenant
armywife1437
In response to cindy10

thanks TJCraftyWitch. i've been lurking around the boards for a while now, but finally decided to post when i saw this group.
actually, shipping isn't so bad over here. we have an APO address so it's standard shipping. and like i said, living over here probably saves us money despite having to pay shipping. cuz if i could go to a LSS anytime i wanted it would be a LOT worse!!!

way to go cindy! it's never fun, but sometimes it does feel really good to have a little self control. lol

mommie75
Queen
mommie75
In response to armywife1437

hi ladies

Page 5 of 419 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics