Page 1 of 1694 
Username Post: Oh, Snap! The CoFers! {closed/active}        (Topic#1489731)
Circle of Friends
Resident
Circle of Friends

We are a new group of some crazy ladies! We are here to share our work, get some real critique and most of all, chat about our everyday lives! We will always have a shoulder to lean on, a place to share with friends and a place to challenge ourselves.

Circle of Friends By Pammy

CoF Important Links

Our First Thread
(If you would like to refer back to our first thread, here is the link.)

Circle of Friends Favorites

CoF Recipes

Guidelines

1. This will be a friendly environment to escape from the realities of real life. The main focus of this group will be our creations; layouts, cards and home décor, but we look forward to learning more about each other, sharing our joys, triumphs, trials and tribulations are encouraged.

2. We will share tips, tricks and techniques that we have found and or learned and encourage all members to do the same. Please leave love in the members' gallery and designate COF so we know who we are. Critiquing will be done in this forum.

3. We all realize that there are lives outside of forum ! Please just check in on a regular basis. If you’re going to be gone just let us know. We care about you!

4. We will do a monthly challenge. The members will alternate choosing the challenge every month. If you are unable to complete by the deadline please let us know. We understand life’s little emergencies, but please at least try the challenges.

5. Big decisions will be made by the group and as a group. Everyone will have a voice.

6. One of the biggest guidelines is that we all have FUN!!! While these guidelines are not etched in stone they are a start and will help to keep things stress free and running smoothly.

(Thanks to Spacey Tracy for the framework of our guidelines.)

Members

~*~Amigosa~*~ Profile/Gallery
1. What is your name? Leesa
2. When is your birthday? January 13
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Name? My husband's name is Matt. We have been married for just over 2 years.
4. Do you have any children? Names? Ages? I have a son, Noah. He is 14 months old.
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? I just bought the Big Bite and love it! I also use ink a lot and I am just starting to get into embossing.
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? i.e. occupation or other hobbies? I am currently a SAHM and love it to pieces.
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? I hope that this group will make my work better, to leave more tecniques and to make some great friends!

~*~Scrap4brains~*~ Profile/Gallery
1. What is your name? Marlene
2. When is your birthday? 7/7
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Name? Ken, we've been married 24 years.
4. Do you have any children? Names? Ages? Kyle & Matty 23 & 24. 2 furry children - one 8 year old yellow Lab named Holly and one 11 week old chocolate Lab named Betty.
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? Cricut Expression
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? i.e. occupation or other hobbies? I am an Administrative Assistant in a Public Defender office. I also like to crochet and watch movies.
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? Friendship and some honest feedback about my work.

~*~Meak72~*~ Profile/Gallery
1. What is your name? Carrie
2. When is your birthday? November 6
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Technically, yes. His name is Cockroach.
4. Do you have any children? Drew is 4 and Brayden is almost 2.
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? Lately, it has been clear stamps and inks.
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? I take care of my boys and try to spend time catching up on movies.
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? First and foremost, friendship. Secondly, if I need help with my projects, I would love to have honest and well thought out suggestions.

~*~Lilmrmaid~*~ Profile/Gallery
1. What is your name? My name is Yvonne
2. When is your birthday? My birthday is 3/12
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Name? I have a something LOL, his name is Doug, we are not married but have lived together for 16 years. I call him my dh though. Makes it easier.
4. Do you have any children? Names? Ages? I have a step-son--TJ he is 22. I have a ds--Brian he is 21 and 2 dd's--Krystal---18 and Brittni--14
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? I have so many. I love chipboard, my cricuit (even though I have only used it a few times), flowers and trying to get into inking more.
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? i.e. occupation or other hobbies? spend time with my family and go to my kids sporting events. dh loves to fish and boat, so we do that sometime. I also love to play mini golf and we just got a wii and are having a wonderful time playing that. We also love to watch movies. I am a licensed EMT and on the local rescue/fire dept. I am also a cosmetologist, but I don't do hair anymore except for my family as I can not stand for long long periods of time.
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? Make friends and receive help when am stumped and critique as to what others might think would look good as I consider myself a very simple scrapper and would love to try new things. Sometimes I have a very hard time doing a layout, not very artistic LOL.

~*~Vivian Loves BLING~*~ Profile/ Gallery
1. What is your name? Vivian (Vivian will always be in my username here)
2. When is your birthday? January 9th
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Name? Tim for the past 17 years married and 2 additional years prior.
4. Do you have any children? Names? Ages?
Krystal, 24, married to Mike with two boys of their own (Bradley 4.5 and Blake 3) and Eric, 16, at home being home schooled.
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? I go through spells with various tools but bling of any sort has been a constant factor in my scrapping. Any bling in general but Stickles in particular.
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? i.e. occupation or other hobbies? I'm trying to start up a scrapbooking hosting business. Hope to be fully up and operational by the beginning of next year, sooner if possible. Otherwise I stay busy with family and friends. I live a life of leisure. which really means I'm available to help in any crisis or whatever, my time isn't my own.
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? I've gotten lazy in my scrapping and need some accountability.

~*~Slywalker~*~ Profile/ Gallery
1. What is your name? Lesley
2. When is your birthday? August 19
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Name? My husband's name is Bob. We have been married for 37 years.
4. Do you have any children? Names? Ages? I have 2 daughters, Erin (30) and Katie (26).
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? Basic Grey Paper but I love it all really. Love to use ink a lot and enjoy embossing, and of course flowers and cutting around elements on pp.
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? i.e. occupation or other hobbies? I am retired and love it although miss the company of work mates.
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? Help to improve my style and technique but at the same time, make lots of friends from around the world.

~*~Mrsmiller~*~ Profile/ Gallery
1. What is your name? Shannon
2. When is your birthday? February 7th, 1971
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Jason
4. Do you have any children? Abigail 14, Ariel 9, Daniel 5
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? Fonts!
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? working, cleaning/fixing up my house, going to Cedar Point (or any other amusement park)!
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? Friendship and motivation.

~*~Luzma~*~ Profile/ Gallery
1. What is your name? Luz Maria
2. When is your birthday? June 29
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Name? My husband's name is Rodrigo. We have been married for just over 14 years.
4. Do you have any children? Names? Ages? I have a son, Rodrigo (Yoyo). He is 10 years old and a daughter,Bernardita (Nini).She is 12 years old.
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item? My cricut,papers,ribbon,stam ps,buttons.....all
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? i.e. occupation or other hobbies? Now im a SAHM but I worked as a travel agent for 20 years
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group? I think this group have great talented artists and I will learn a lot.I`ve been scrapping for almost 1 1/2 year so I want to learn lots of new thins,techniques etc.

~*HeatherJLandry*~
http://www.scrapbook.com/myplace/index.php?mod=profiles...
Birthday - April 10
Spouse - Ronnie
3 children, Alexis, Jordan and Brandon ranging from 8 to 4.
With 3 children and 2 design teams, I don't think Heather has time for other activities.

Questionnaire

1. What is your name?
2. When is your birthday?
3. Do you have a spouse/significant other? Name?
4. Do you have any children? Names? Ages?
5. What is your favorite scrapbook item?
6. What do you do when not scrapbooking? i.e. occupation or other hobbies?
7. What do you hope to gain by being in this group?

Edited by Circle of Friends on 11-16-10 06:38 AM. Reason for edit: No reason given.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Circle of Friends

Hi I am here

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Circle of Friends

Hey ladies! Here is our new thread! If we change our name than I'll just update this thread. Hopefully we don't have any more ghost posting for awhile.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

So when do you ladies plan on doing the Secret Santa reveal??

I won't be online Dec. 24-28. I will be back on Monday.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

We can do it when we open our gifts and whenever we get back online. I plan on taking a picture of all my goodies and posting it. I'm hoping everyone does the same!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

I plan on taking a pic too

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

On Saturday, I went to HL. Usually Doug stays in the sub. This time, we got a parking spot right in front of the doors. He parks, I go to get out and he says well wait for me. I was shocked. So he goes in with me and I get what I want and then I went to look at Cricut carts since they were on sale, didn't see any I wanted there. Then he asked me which ones I had on my list. I said they didn't have them at HL. He said Brittni wanted to buy me something from just her, cuz all the kids do that. Then they give me something from all of them. Anyways, I got to thinking and the carts I ordered from custom crops should be here by Dec. 24, I told Brittni if she wants to give me one, I will open the box, make sure they are all there and everything is ok and then she can take them all to her room, pick one, wrap it and keep the others in her room and then I won't know which one she picked to give to me. They thought that was a good idea. And when we were in HL looking at Cricut stuff, Doug seen the Jukebox there. He said Oh man, now I suppose you need one of those. I laughed and told him I already had one, got it for $39.99. HL wanted 89.99 for it. He laughed. He asked me how could they sell it for so cheap when HL was asking $50 more.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to lilmrmaid

Hope this thread doesn't go wonky.

I'm still groggy from the sleeping pills I took last night.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I am very tired too Viv, but didn't take any pills, just not feeling well. I just hope I don't get sick for Christmas.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Hey Viv! I'm glad you found us!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

old thread:

• Meak72 Said:
Check this out. I just had to comment on this one. Good grief.

The guilt isn't worth it. Honest mistakes happen and it's one thing but knowingly paying for only 1 while KNOWING there's more than 1 is wrong. It is shoplifting. No different than putting a separate item into another item and only paying for one.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Yvonne- That is a good idea on the gifts and your DH sounds funny.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

old thread:

• lilmrmaid Said:
Viv, if you have an air purifier, that will help with the smoke. Good thing it was only one layout. Could of been a bad thing.

I've got one I'm not using in the house. I'll take it out there!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Do any of you plan to watch The Bachelor? I am getting SOOOOOO excited for it!!!!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
old thread:

• lilmrmaid Said:
Viv, if you have an air purifier, that will help with the smoke. Good thing it was only one layout. Could of been a bad thing.

Thats a good idea.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Oh, Yvonne, how scary! I did something like that in a boyfriend's car. How I didn't hit another car is simply a miracle. I ended up in the emergency lane at a 90 degree angle. It was the hand of God since there had been cars all around me when I hydroplaned. Stupid boyfriend's tires were bald!!!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
  • Vivian loves BLING Said:
old thread:

• lilmrmaid Said:

Thats a good idea.

We have one that runs constantly for dust problems that causes our allergies to act up badly. When I boiled some eggs dry, man what a stink, it helped to get rid of the smell. I ran it on high for a couple of days.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:
I am very tired too Viv, but didn't take any pills, just not feeling well. I just hope I don't get sick for Christmas.

Running out of the house with wet hair in this cold weather...

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Do any of you plan to watch The Bachelor? I am getting SOOOOOO excited for it!!!!

I don't know when it is on. I haven't watched it in so long. I use to

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

The Bachelor premiers on January 5th! This is the #2 guy from the last Bachelorette. His name is Jason and he has a son. He seems like such a great guy and dad. I'm SO excited!

Page 1 of 1694 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics