Page 11 of 1694 
Username Post: Oh, Snap! The CoFers! {closed/active}        (Topic#1489731)
mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to mrsmiller

Jason just called me to let me know that I got a package from my Shecret Shanta! WOO HOO!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

Yay!

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to Amigosa

But the mail lady isn't gettin' squat for Christmas - she left it in a snowbank by the barn! Jason said he got to it pretty quick though and brushed all of the snow off it. Can't believe she couldn't walk 20 more feet to the front door. Lazy arse!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

Wow... isn't that just asesome?!

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to Amigosa

Ok everybody. I am going home. I am saddened to have to leave you all but I will be back Saturday. I hope my SS person loves her stuff and I am excited to open mine (on Christmas Leesa, don't worry!).

Merry Christmas everyone!

Silent night, holy night!
All is calm, all is bright.
Round yon Virgin, Mother and Child.
Holy infant so tender and mild,
Sleep in heavenly peace,
Sleep in heavenly peace.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR GOODIES FROM THE SWAP!!!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Have a very Merry Christmas, Shannon! We'll miss you!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

Merry Christmas Shannon. I hope you enjoy the birtday bash. I went to a shower at Weber's last spring.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to scrap4brains

Hey Marlene! How are you doing today?

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

This is our forcast for tomorrow: Just awesome, eh?

Wednesday
Snow...a chance of freezing rain and sleet early in the morning...then rain...snow and freezing rain with possible sleet. Snow and sleet accumulation around an inch. Ice accumulation around one tenth of an inch. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation near 100 percent.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

Have you gone yet Shannon? probably, but if not, have a wonderfully happy Christmas.

Absolutely love the LO, the paint on transparency idea is great as I print on Transparencies a lot, this is a really good idea. Those Potato Heads brought back many memories, my girls used to have them and I can remember having more fun with them than the girls I think, they are really cool little thingies I think.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to slywalker

Hey Lesley! Have you opened your Secret Santa gift yet? If or when you do, please take a picture of it! We all want to see!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Good Morning to everyone.....

Leesa does that make everyone having received their Secret Santa presents now, or is Carrie still waiting? And have you heard from Rachel, Pam and Tesa whether they got theirs?

No, I haven't opened mine yet, we open our presents after breakfast Christmas Day, we have a very set routine.

I put heaps of presents on top of it so I wasn't tempted, I am now mind you, don't know if I'll get through the day, dh will nag if I give in and open today. Of course my reason could be that you open yours in the U.S on Christmas Eve so I am opening with you couldn't I? .... then again your Christmas Eve isn't for a few hours away so that won't help....lol...

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

How about you Leesa, opened yours yet?

Sorry the meds haven't kicked in and you are still feeling yucky. Do you have any ideas what you are getting Matt? My dh went with me to get his, nothing he needs and can't see the point in not getting him what he wants because he always gets me what I want....I did go and get some little things he doesn't know about

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to slywalker

Carrie hasn't received her's yet, I'm not sure of Rachel or Tesa. Pam didn't do the swap. Maybe I should PM Tesa and Rachel. Hmmm...

No, I haven't opened mine yet. I'm waiting until Christmas morning aswell.

I'm not sure what I'm getting Matt. I haven't gotten him anything yet. I'm hoping to go out tomorrow if the weather holds up.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Hey Marlene, whats up? Hope you are feeling more in the mood now the wrapping presents has started, don't like to hear your not feeling 'up and at it' cause you always pick us up, here's a bit of bounce for you

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Carrie, can't wait to see pic of your 'new' hair

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Leesa that forecast sounds dreadful, as much as I love the thought of snow, I don't think I would like to have it to the extremes you have just mentioned in your post....gosh, pretty bad.

I actually think I've worked out whose Rachel is so no worries about hers getting there I wouldn't think, but I worry about Carrie.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

I'm about to head off to have a shower, been sitting around in my dressing gown which I hate doing but with Erin heading off to Hobart so early I didn't want to be in the shower when they went. Then my girlfriend rang me so now I need to go shower because I have my Xmas potatoes being delivered this morning and would hate not to be dressed when they arrived.

We have a special potato which is only grown in Southern Tasmania, called 'pink eyes' they grow in sandy soil and are really yellow and waxy, everyone has them for Xmas lunch and if you are lucky enought to know someone that grows them they will pull them and deliver on the day, thats what I'm waiting on. You don't peel them yo scrape them as they hardly have a skin so it takes a little longer to do and you always get them done then put them in water till tomorrow ready to cook.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to slywalker

Lesley, those potatoes sound very interesting. You should take a picture before you start with them and then a picture of the dish once its cooked.

Page 11 of 1694 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics