Page 12 of 1694 
Username Post: Oh, Snap! The CoFers! {closed/active}        (Topic#1489731)
scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

Hi, I'm here for a minute. I'm trying to finish a mini book and everything has been delayed all through the project. I ran out of photo paper, then one of my printer cartridges dried up. Now everything is printed and ready to go so I can finish in the a.m.

My sister and her husband (who the book is for) won't be coming this year. I'm going to end up having to drive my mom downstate (5 hrs) so she can fly south for a couple months. I really don't want to leave home this time of year - it's the only time I get a bunch of time off - and I like to stay home and scrap. But it looks kind of selfish that I happily made the drive last month to meet scrappy friends but don't want to take my mom. The weather was better, you never know what's going to happen this time of year.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to scrap4brains

Rachel pm'd me that she got her Secret Santa.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

Yep ok, they are funny things they have pink eyes in them, in other words pink spots, thats how they get their name.

You just serve them with melted butter and mint leaves with them.

I'm having a very strange down sort of Christmas Eve so going to head off down the street and grab a coffee with someone.

Erin has taken off to Hobart again and dh is going to golf (strange that but selfish I think), but don't like to say anything in case he is feeling worried because he is one of those men who don't show their feelings, he just get grumpy if something is worrying him...so thats just leaving me to prepare the food and I just feel like some company, this is when I miss work and my friends in Hobart.

Will pop in occasionally as the day goes by.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Carrie, can't wait to see pic of your 'new' hair

Thanks Lesley! I just got your card today. Thank you so very much for the heartfelt message.

PACKAGE UPDATE: No package for me today. My Secret Santa is waiting until the last minute to get it to me so I don't open it, eh? Naughty Sana!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Leesa that forecast sounds dreadful, as much as I love the thought of snow, I don't think I would like to have it to the extremes you have just mentioned in your post....gosh, pretty bad.

I actually think I've worked out whose Rachel is so no worries about hers getting there I wouldn't think, but I worry about Carrie.

And just WHY are you worried about mine, Lesley? Is it, YOU, perhaps?

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Yep ok, they are funny things they have pink eyes in them, in other words pink spots, thats how they get their name.

I'm having a very strange down sort of Christmas Eve so going to head off down the street and grab a coffee with someone.

Erin has taken off to Hobart again and dh is going to golf (strange that but selfish I think), but don't like to say anything in case he is feeling worried because he is one of those men who don't show their feelings, he just get grumpy if something is worrying him...so thats just leaving me to prepare the food and I just feel like some company, this is when I miss work and my friends in Hobart.

Kind of like our black eyed peas? The actual pea, not the group.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

Well, my errands have been run, and now I need to finish wrapping presents before the boys get home. I've already opened my stocking stuffer candy and have eaten one whole bag of Butterfinger Jingles. I have no idea why I'm eating them when I can't even taste them. ********.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

I'll check back later.

Secret Santa for Carrie
New Kid On the Block
Secret Santa for Carrie
In response to Meak72

Oh Carrie! I mailed your package this past Wednesday priority mail. I don't know why it isn't there yet. It really should be. I'm so sorry. Hopefully it will be there tomorrow.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Secret Santa for Carrie

Hey guys. Noah is finally in bed and DH is home for the next 12 days!!! I am soooo happy!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Secret Santa for Carrie

• Secret Santa for Carrie Said:
Oh Carrie! I mailed your package this past Wednesday priority mail. I don't know why it isn't there yet. It really should be. I'm so sorry. Hopefully it will be there tomorrow.

Let's all hope that it does get there tomorrow!!!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

• scrap4brains Said:
Hi, I'm here for a minute. I'm trying to finish a mini book and everything has been delayed all through the project. I ran out of photo paper, then one of my printer cartridges dried up. Now everything is printed and ready to go so I can finish in the a.m.

My sister and her husband (who the book is for) won't be coming this year. I'm going to end up having to drive my mom downstate (5 hrs) so she can fly south for a couple months. I really don't want to leave home this time of year - it's the only time I get a bunch of time off - and I like to stay home and scrap. But it looks kind of selfish that I happily made the drive last month to meet scrappy friends but don't want to take my mom. The weather was better, you never know what's going to happen this time of year.

I'll be excited to see your album. I really want to make a mini album, but I'm scared to. haha

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

• scrap4brains Said:
Rachel pm'd me that she got her Secret Santa.

Thanks for the update!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:

I *love* potatoes! Do you think you'll be able to scrap at all since everyone is gone?

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Yes.... I'm thread jacking!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
Well, my errands have been run, and now I need to finish wrapping presents before the boys get home. I've already opened my stocking stuffer candy and have eaten one whole bag of Butterfinger Jingles. I have no idea why I'm eating them when I can't even taste them. ********.

Put the candy down and walk away!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Mmmm... I'm eating a fudge sickle. Is that how you spell it?

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to Amigosa

Yes, walk away from the candy.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Hey Marlene!

Amigosa
Mayor