Page 13 of 1694 
Username Post: Oh, Snap! The CoFers! {closed/active}        (Topic#1489731)
Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Well, sb.com likes you so much that it posted double.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Secret Santa for Carrie

• Secret Santa for Carrie Said:
Oh Carrie! I mailed your package this past Wednesday priority mail. I don't know why it isn't there yet. It really should be. I'm so sorry. Hopefully it will be there tomorrow.

No worries Santa! I still love ya!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
Hey guys. Noah is finally in bed and DH is home for the next 12 days!!! I am soooo happy!

WOOT!

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

My little ones are in bed, and I'm not tired yet. I thought for sure I would be, but not quite.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

My dad has his computer guy coming to his house on Saturday, so I have to have my computer over there for him to hook up. They have some kind of wacky connection over there, so I will be off line beginning Saturday morning, and I have no idea when I will be back on.

Monday is moving day. After that, I'll be busy setting our room up for when the boys come home. It's going to take a while to adjust, but we will be fine, I'm sure.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

And I'm talking to myself.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

I am just laughing so hard at myself right now! I am down to my last pair of underwear, so I am doing laundry right now at 10 o'clock at night. I have no idea why that is funny. I must be punchy. It's too early to be punchy. Maybe I'm more tired that I thought?

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

I wish I could catch you all online more often. It's a pisser talking to myself all the time.

Meak72
Meak72 
Mayor
Meak72
In response to Meak72

The weather man said we have a strong chance of snow for Christmas day. That is so exciting!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to Meak72

hi carrie

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to lilmrmaid

I'm just walking around in the dark right now. Sorry I missed you Carrie.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to scrap4brains

Hi, Yvonne.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Carrie, I'm not seeing the snow and exciting thing right now. It has been snowing everyday here for a month.

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

hello Marlene I am heading to bed

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid
In response to lilmrmaid

It is really snowing here and blowing very hard. I have to go shopping tomorrow, I hope it isn't too bad out.

I am feeling better, I have no clue what happened with my eyes, but I made an appointment at the eye dr for Jan. 12.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
  • slywalker Said:
Leesa that forecast sounds dreadful, as much as I love the thought of snow, I don't think I would like to have it to the extremes you have just mentioned in your post....gosh, pretty bad.

I actually think I've worked out whose Rachel is so no worries about hers getting there I wouldn't think, but I worry about Carrie.

And just WHY are you worried about mine, Lesley? Is it, YOU, perhaps?

Nooooo sorry !!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Meak72

• Meak72 Said:
  • slywalker Said:
Yep ok, they are funny things they have pink eyes in them, in other words pink spots, thats how they get their name.

You just serve them with melted butter and mint leaves with them.

I'm having a very strange down sort of Christmas Eve so going to head off down the street and grab a coffee with someone.

Erin has taken off to Hobart again and dh is going to golf (strange that but selfish I think), but don't like to say anything in case he is feeling worried because he is one of those men who don't show their feelings, he just get grumpy if something is worrying him...so thats just leaving me to prepare the food and I just feel like some company, this is when I miss work and my friends in Hobart.

Will pop in occasionally as the day goes by.

Kind of like our black eyed peas? The actual pea, not the group.

I'm not sure abut that Carrie, what are 'black eyed peas' other than the group which I happen to love...I took a pic before I cooked them so you wil see what a strange looking potato they are.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
  • scrap4brains Said:
Hi, I'm here for a minute. I'm trying to finish a mini book and everything has been delayed all through the project. I ran out of photo paper, then one of my printer cartridges dried up. Now everything is printed and ready to go so I can finish in the a.m.

My sister and her husband (who the book is for) won't be coming this year. I'm going to end up having to drive my mom downstate (5 hrs) so she can fly south for a couple months. I really don't want to leave home this time of year - it's the only time I get a bunch of time off - and I like to stay home and scrap. But it looks kind of selfish that I happily made the drive last month to meet scrappy friends but don't want to take my mom. The weather was better, you never know what's going to happen this time of year.

I'll be excited to see your album. I really want to make a mini album, but I'm scared to. haha

Don't be scared to Leesa, they are so easy as there is so little space t work with, I have literally made dozens, used to always be doing them for friends to give as gifts until it got to the point I never had time for any scrapping for myself so I don't do them now.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Well just jumped on the computer before heading off to bed.

Had a very bus day today, but as I was by myself I thought I may as well get everything done and save myself working so hard tomorrow. All the vegies are done and under water waiting to be cooked, made my trifle yum couldn't help cleaning out the bowl and spoon with that one, even got all the salad things prepared ready to throw together for dinner tomorrow night...and, the table is set ready for Xmas lunch tomorrow.

Pressies are all wrapped and under the tree.

Katie and Jeremy cam up for dinner tonight and we had crayfish (of course), dh always gets some out when the boys are coming as they love it, and a beautiful salad.

Erin & Jarrod brought some Candy Bark with them, boy is that nice, everyone has gone to bed and I've already had a couple more pieces since they went, can't have anymore because they will be able to see I've been a little piggy.

We girls watched 'Carols by Candlelight' televised from Melbourne, Victoria tonight, we watch by candle's as well. The boys sat in the other room having a few drinks and talking boy stuff which was really nice I thought. Dh really likes both the boys so that is good.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to slywalker

Hi Lesley, are you still up. Just a few more hours until Cricut time! Now that you've worked so hard and have everything done ahead of time.

I'm going to wrap presents this morning. Then I will start getting things ready for tomorrow. Nothing complicated so it shouldn't take all day.

I am not sure how many or who will be around tonight. My kids like to be home but they both have special friends who may want a little time too. Whatever, there will be lots to eat. Shrimp, cheese n crakers, meatballs and cookies.

Page 13 of 1694 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics