Page 5 of 1694 
Username Post: Oh, Snap! The CoFers! {closed/active}        (Topic#1489731)
Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Have a great nap! I should have taken one when Noah did.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Yay! No ghost posting! The last post was the first on a new page and I can see it!

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to Amigosa

Marlene, you asked me last week how Danny did at his Christmas thingy... Well, the thingy itself was so stupid! The lady who was running it was singing into a microphone that kept going in and out in this little tiny shrill voice. You couldn't even hear the kids. Danny did a great job playing his tamborine and smiled through most of it though. However, he got hot a couple of times and took off his vest. Everyone was commenting on how "that kid is stripping!" Which was really funny! He was surprised to see me at the end and said that he was sure that I would show up. Not one tear - mission accomplished! WHEW!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

Shannon- I'm glad he did so good! Yay!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Amigosa

Great news, Shannon. I still wonder why he cries but who cares if he "grows" out it.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to Vivian loves BLING

If he's moved on to stripping, I'm fine with that!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

So, today I am sooooo bored. I just want Matt to be off of work. It is really too cold outside to do anything out there. Hmm...

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

I just uploaded pix of the beans and rice, fried rice and honey-oatmeal pancakes. I'll pick them up on errands today.

We won't see dd and the boys for Christmas but maybe Friday.

Big brother called me to buy something for our mother. Neither of us have a clue what but I think I might have an idea. She has a long counter but it's always cluttered with things on it. Plus we bought her a mini-oven, which will take up more room,too. So I think I'll go over there for a quick visit. Measure things out and see if I can fit in a cabinet or baker's rack somewhere. I'm pretty sure I can but want to make sure first.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
If he's moved on to stripping, I'm fine with that!

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
So, today I am sooooo bored. I just want Matt to be off of work. It is really too cold outside to do anything out there. Hmm...

You could scrap...

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • Amigosa Said:

You could scrap...

I can't scrap with Noah. It wouldn't be good if he ran off with my Cutter Bees!
Products Referenced in This Post:

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

• Vivian loves BLING Said:
I just uploaded pix of the beans and rice, fried rice and honey-oatmeal pancakes. I'll pick them up on errands today.

We won't see dd and the boys for Christmas but maybe Friday.

Big brother called me to buy something for our mother. Neither of us have a clue what but I think I might have an idea. She has a long counter but it's always cluttered with things on it. Plus we bought her a mini-oven, which will take up more room,too. So I think I'll go over there for a quick visit. Measure things out and see if I can fit in a cabinet or baker's rack somewhere. I'm pretty sure I can but want to make sure first.

Must be the MacGyver in you...

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to Amigosa

• Amigosa Said:
  • mrsmiller Said:
  • Amigosa Said:

You could scrap...

I can't scrap with Noah. It wouldn't be good if he ran off with my Cutter Bees!

You've got to be able to scrap somehow... Don't you have a high table? Or maybe give him some supplies or a coloring book and crayons (if he's not into eating them). My kids used to hang out in my scrap room with me and just do other things (they still do!). They would try to get my things but they quickly learned what was allowed and what wasn't.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to mrsmiller

I just wanna scrap and finish the recipe pages.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa

Well, let's just say that it would be dangerous if Noah even went in my scraproom. haha...

Matt will be home in an hour and then maybe I can head into my room, close the door and LOCK it!

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

Viv, I was just over in the scraplift the person before you challenge leaving love and I saw a comment that you left. You told the person that it was a nice design - she scraplifted me. And don't worry, she gave me proper credit. Just thought it was funny!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
Viv, I was just over in the scraplift the person before you challenge leaving love and I saw a comment that you left. You told the person that it was a nice design - she scraplifted me. And don't worry, she gave me proper credit. Just thought it was funny!

Did she? I must have missed that part. A good design is a good design.

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller

Leesa, I forgot to tell you that I supported my LSS! I bought a $100 gift certificate (which I got a free $15 gift certificate for doing so). They just put the money into my account right on their computer as a credit.
Also, I have a question... Are you supposed to pay taxes on a gift certificate?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to mrsmiller

No, you don't pay taxes on any gc. If you did, you'll end up paying sales tax twice. That's no legal in any state as far as I know.

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING

Big brother gave the okay on the gift so I need to head out.

Page 5 of 1694 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics