Page 6 of 1694 
Username Post: Oh, Snap! The CoFers! {closed/active}        (Topic#1489731)
mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to Vivian loves BLING

I am sure it was a mistake and I'll just have them put it back into my account...

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

Good Luck with your MacGyvering Viv!

lilmrmaid
Angel
lilmrmaid

I didn't get a nap taken. I couldn't sleep even though I am so tired.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to lilmrmaid

Yeah, no tax on a gift card.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to lilmrmaid

• lilmrmaid Said:

Yvonne, I am worried about you. First the eye thingy and then the tiredness... aren't you worried at all?

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • lilmrmaid Said:

Yvonne, I am worried about you. First the eye thingy and then the tiredness... aren't you worried at all?

I agree... You really should call your doctor.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
I am sure it was a mistake and I'll just have them put it back into my account...

I'm sure they will, they seem so nice at that store.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to scrap4brains

I'm not worried about it. I was just pondering the situation before I brought it up with them.

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

Hope you're feeling ok Yvonne.

Leesa - you sound a lot better.

I think Viv is happiest when she has a project!

scrap4brains
Queen
scrap4brains

What's the name of that store?

Has anyone else started on this month's challenge? I have the stuff if that's a start. Technically I used acrylic butterflies on my last page.

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller

The name of the LSS is Scrapbook Haven.
I did this month's challenge. It was "The Beauty of Peace and Quiet" that I posted last week sometime.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to mrsmiller

Good morning all. Just finished brekkie and now need to get into housework.

ACU, gosh you guys have been chatting all the time I've been sleeping by the looks of all the posts.

Shannon, glad Danny went ok, do you think he'll be ok now - apart from the stripping I mean?

Yvonne - if your having trouble with your eyes the worst thing you can do is be on the computer, I would suggest you turn it off until all the symptoms have eased. I know when I used to suffer Vertigo the computer did really weird things in my eyes, so I had to get off it.

I absolutely love rice, especially fried rice, but DH hates normal rice and just won't touch it, but he will have a small amount of fried rice.

Its a bit cooler here today which is nice, it was way too hot yesterday, and because we really hadn't started summer yet, it hit us pretty hard especially when we were walking.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

I actually thought I would start some scrapping for first time in a few weeks last night because no-one was online. I'd planned to do a Xmas page but could not find the pics anywhere and then the darn flying ants were coming in and dive bombing me so I went to bed....sooo still no scrapping done.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Marlene I got Plantain Cart with the Cricut. But yes your right I do need to look at another alpha cart, but I just love all those little animals so much.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

I've not started the challenge yet, just haven't had an opportunity to scrap. I will do it over the holiday period though even if it means posting it in January, it will be done.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to slywalker

Hey Lesley! Did you have a good night of sleep?

I haven't started this month's challenge yet either. I do have an acrylic album that I wanted to use just for this challenge.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Can I use rub-ons on the acrylic album? Like directly on it? Would it also show through on the other side?

mrsmiller
Queen
mrsmiller
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
I actually thought I would start some scrapping for first time in a few weeks last night because no-one was online. I'd planned to do a Xmas page but could not find the pics anywhere and then the darn flying ants were coming in and dive bombing me so I went to bed....sooo still no scrapping done.

YUCK!!!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

• mrsmiller Said:
  • slywalker Said:

YUCK!!!

Yeah, that is nasty!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

Yea had a good sleep but for some reason I feel really tired, think its all the Xmas preparations building up and the sudden heat that we are having, its hot again today.

Have to go vacuum all those darn flying ants up, no kidding there are thousands of them lying around on the carpet. They come in through the down lights in the ceiling because we have screens on all the windows and doors. Then because its hot again today they will probably return tonight. Erin will really love that, she comes back today and has never experienced them as she has never actually lived here and this is the first time she has visited in summer.

They go down the front of your top and up your trouser legs, yes they are really yucky even though they don't hurt you.

Page 6 of 1694 
Permissions Topic Options
Recent Topics