Page 7 of 1694 
Username Post: Oh, Snap! The CoFers! {closed/active}        (Topic#1489731)
slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

How you been Shannon, still at work, do you have an extended break over Xmas?

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Yea had a good sleep but for some reason I feel really tired, think its all the Xmas preparations building up and the sudden heat that we are having, its hot again today.

Have to go vacuum all those darn flying ants up, no kidding there are thousands of them lying around on the carpet. They come in through the down lights in the ceiling because we have screens on all the windows and doors. Then because its hot again today they will probably return tonight. Erin will really love that, she comes back today and has never experienced them as she has never actually lived here and this is the first time she has visited in summer.

They go down the front of your top and up your trouser legs, yes they are really yucky even though they don't hurt you.

Thanks for the description - I can almost feel them!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to mrsmiller

Mmmmm thought I would share that around Shannon, don't itch too much...lol..

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
How you been Shannon, still at work, do you have an extended break over Xmas?

Thanks for asking! I am at work. I have to work tomorrow but we are closing early. I have the 24th, 25th and 26th off. Abby's birthday is the 24th. We will go get our picture taken together and then we go to the same fancy restaurant together where she gets a free meal. We both usually get the London Broil. I can't wait! I can't believe I'll have a 15 year old...
Geez, now I am just rambling! I hope you are doing ok Lesley. You have so many ups and downs going on all at the same time. It's got to be hard to keep it together sometimes. I have been thinking about you and keeping you in my thoughts. I am so happy that you got the baby news though - you must be on cloud nine about that!

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:

Ugggh! The only thing that keeps me from scratching is the fact that I know they would be FROZEN if they were here!

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:

hahaha

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Isn't it crazy that we are already on page 7?!

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to scrap4brains

• scrap4brains Said:
Hope you're feeling ok Yvonne.

Leesa - you sound a lot better.

I think Viv is happiest when she has a project!

I am. Right now my project just got shifted from making recipe pages to finding a rolling kitchen island for my mother.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Amigosa

Shannon, I think if they were there they would be tucked away in little eggs or whether they originate from....I wish

Yep, the baby news has helped us both in trying to forget things, but then when dh's family carry on like they did yesterday I find it really hard to keep going...I don't like to go on about things that are wrong with me on here, but I had a call from one of his ******** sisters yesterday, they are absolute control freaks....they have agreed to allow (get that allow!!) Erin & Jarrod to go to dinner on Boxing Day night but still say Katie and Jeremy can't go....I was furious and we headed off on our walk.

Well it was so hot and that just topped of my anger and I had a bad panic attack, couldn't breathe and thank god DH was with me other wise I wouldn't have made it home, was ok in a very short period of time, I just breathe into a paper bag and drink some water and I'm then ok, just mad.'

I don't think it would have go to me so much if it wasn't for the fact that I feel like saying 'our family is so important because who knows whether dh will be with us all for another Xmas because of Erin living over there and his illness. But of course, I'm not allowed to say anything, you ladies are the only ones I've mentioned it to and thank goodness I had you to do that because don't know how I would have coped keeping it totally to myself.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Viv if you get one make sure the wheels lock in case she leans against it and pushes it causing a fall, older people fall so easily. I'm sure you would have thought of that anyway, but just thought I would mention it.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

On a brighter note...THE BUGS ARE GONE.. all vacuumed up now, until the next hot night anyway

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Just got an email from Oh My Crafts...4 Cricut carts for $99 less a disc on top of that...tempting, glad I've still got Xmas shopping I must do or I would probably blow it on 4.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Hey Shannon, don't worry about rambling...I'm the Queen of it I think, I have a reputation for rambling...dh is always saying, 'get to the point'

mrsmiller
Governor
mrsmiller
In response to slywalker

Lesley (and everyone else) it certainly has been nice chatting today. Time to go home now... I get to go finish my scrapbook lo! WOO HOO! Be back in the morning. Take care.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to mrsmiller

Good night, Shannon.

Amigosa
Mayor
Amigosa
In response to Amigosa

Lesley- NEVER feel guilty or bad talking to us about things. That is what we are here for. I can't believe your SIL said that to you. I wouldn't go either. What a peach. I'm so sorry that you are going through this with your DH, but its best not to tell the girls until you know for sure what is going on. When is his appointment?

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to slywalker

• slywalker Said:
Viv if you get one make sure the wheels lock in case she leans against it and pushes it causing a fall, older people fall so easily. I'm sure you would have thought of that anyway, but just thought I would mention it.

Very good point! I'll be back out tomorrow looking for one!

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Thanks Leesa, and no I wouldn't tell them at this point in time even if dh said to. Appointment is on the 16th Jan.

slywalker
Queen
slywalker
In response to slywalker

Bye Shannon

Vivian loves BLING
Deity
Vivian loves BLING
In response to Vivian loves BLING

Leesa, got your card!

Page 7 of 1694 
Permissions Topic Options